The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
In any business it is important to have multiple sources of revenue. I use Telegram, Instagram and Youtube too.

However the best returns are still from my forums because I own them outright whereas on platforms owned by others the payout is peanuts in comparison.

People can't discuss their sex lives on facebook. They come here. The forum has been going for 20 years despite being officially banned many times over. It has a loyal following of Premium members that keep it in the black no matter what.

Most importantly I can say what I want in my own forums. If I said the same things on twitter, youtube etc my account would be suspended in no time at all.
Absolutely. So you're back to owning tbe sex forum? I remembered seeing some denial and transfer of ownership. My point was to make best use of what you have.
Old 15-10-2020, 09:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Absolutely. So you're back to owning tbe sex forum? I remembered seeing some denial and transfer of ownership. My point was to make best use of what you have.
I don't "own" it I rent it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I get my figures from the same place that everyone else does.

The difference lies in the interpretation of the figures and the conclusion drawn from interpretation.

I have no agenda and have absolutely nothing to gain from presenting my views. It boils down to a glass half full vs half empty attitude towards the numbers.

The data I see fills me with optimism whereas for others the same figures seem to cast a shadow of death upon them.

I get my data and draw my conclusions from https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-m...res-by-country

Quote:
Come off it, forum boss. You're playing hard and loose with figures. How do you know year on year it's all good when the year hasn't ended??? Are you taking notes from the AG's sleight of hand? It may turn out to be true but we don't know yet. We do know there is a sharp increase when it hit. Of course, there can be various reasons for the spike. In any case, this is an entirely different point altogether from the graph you showed comparing cities which all don't wear masks. The 'scientific fact' you claim, that Covid19 has neglible effects on the mortality yoy will never be proven because all countries went into some sort of lockdown. We will never know what happens if it was allowed to spread unabated. It seems to have desdly effects on the old but I would concede it does not seem anymore so than the common flu.

But I re-state my point. It is uncontroversial that the measures to curb the virus appear to work. Whether or not we should curb the virus is of course a political question. But you can't say the measures don't work. Whether or not there is negligible effect on the mortality rate has nothing to do with whether the measures work.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

No wonder the public is so confused and scared shitless at the same time.

There is no consistency in any of the sources of information.

https://twitter.com/kvwatchtay7/stat...280716801?s=20

Old 15-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

telegraph.co.uk
Yes, Boris, this is the tipping point – for our trust in you
Allison Pearson 13 October 2020 • 7:11pm
6-7 minutes

Here we go again. Vast swathes of the north of England have been put back into special measures under a new, three-tier system announced by the Prime Minister, despite a welcome admission from the World Health Organisation that lockdowns don’t work. Which of the three levels of risk does your area fall into: 1. Dread; 2. Super-Dread; or 3. Deceased by Saturday?

According to the Government, the city where I live is at ‘Medium’ risk from Covid-19. That’s odd. A doctor who works at the big teaching hospital, a centre of excellence for the whole of East Anglia, assures me there are seven patients on the Covid ward, no Covid patients in ICU, and 60 awaiting test results. That sounds like a pretty low risk to me. Far more chance that I’ll die in a road accident or clonk my head on the door of the Aga as I bend down to take the banana bread out of the baking drawer (as I did on Sunday) than perish from corona.

Despite what the TV headlines may screech on the hour, every hour, for the vast majority of Britons there’s still relatively little to worry about. Even at the peak, our hospital never exceeded 50 per cent of ICU capacity. Very few of them did. The Nightingale hospitals, put up at vast expense to help out if the NHS became overwhelmed, were hardly used. Some, including a huge one in Birmingham, have recently been taken down by workmen who cheerfully cursed the “effing waste of money”.

Why would ministers and scientific advisers scare us, as they did this week, with the threat of putting the Nightingales on red alert, as though waving some ghoulish shroud at Hallowe’en, when they must have given the order to decommission those hospitals? The grim conclusion is that it suits them to treat the public like children. They keep us in a state of fear so we dare not question the measures that are wrecking our economy, causing anguished family separations and condemning pregnant women to endure labour alone and even wear a mask to meet their new baby, as well as killing thousands upon thousands of non-Covid patients. It is unforgivable.

There is no tier for ‘Low’ risk in the new Covid warning system. Of course there isn’t. People must not be allowed to get the impression that it’s safe to keep calm and carry on, as a previous generation of Britons managed while being bombarded by something infinitely more lethal than a microbe whose victims have an average age of 82.4 years.

In London, where Mayor Sadiq Khan was agitating yesterday for more job-destroying measures for his beleaguered, broken city, a fourfold increase in Covid “cases” during September has not translated into rapidly rising hospital admissions or deaths. The number of false positives derived from those dodgy PCR tests makes it hard to get a true picture, but it looks as if high numbers of infections are not leading to deaths because the capital may be on its way to achieving herd immunity. Pray that it may be so.

At the height of the crisis, it was not unknown to have 1,000 Covid deaths in a single day. On Monday, there were 65 in all of England and Wales, yet Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, the Deputy Chief Medical Officer, insisted on calling this a “tipping point”. Cue baffling slides designed to prepare a weary population for more punishment while taking the ‘dem’ (for democracy) out of pandemic. Oh, what a tangled statistical web they weave when first they practice to deceive!

It’s now three weeks since that notorious Graph of Doom when Sir Patrick Vallance told us that Covid cases could start doubling every seven or eight days, which meant that, by mid-October, there would be 50,000 a day. By one calculation, the Vallance projection needed 262,424 cases to be announced yesterday for the moving average for the week to hit 50,000. Did Pat perchance find those quarter of a million cases down the back of the same sofa where Dido, Queen of Carnage, discovered the 16,000 missing Test and Trace contacts?

To be fair to Baroness Harding, the poor woman has only been given £12.6 billion to come up with a workable NHS tracking system. With that amount, you could have paid every single elderly and vulnerable person in the UK £60,000 to shield themselves in the Bahamas and used the change to recompense students for their non-existent university experience.

You might think we were owed an apology for these monstrous blunders and miscalculations, but the scientists and public health officials plough on unabashed. Unbelievably, some even got gongs in the Honours List. They are relishing their moment in the limelight and can afford to be much more risk-averse than a Sunderland publican or a Merseyside gym owner, who can’t hold back the tears as they watch the businesses they built up over many years crumble to dust, closed by ministerial diktat.

I’m sick of the Sage scaremongers who now accuse the Government of acting too late and failing to impose a “circuit breaker” of stricter measures three week ago. Hang on, wasn’t it Sage that, back at the beginning, wanted no lockdown at all? As a group of 12 members of the House of Lords wrote in a letter to The Times this week: “If lockdown were a treatment undergoing a clinical trial, the trial would be halted because of the side-effects”.

It certainly would. I’m a bit more hopeful today that the PM is starting to wrest some control back from Sir Patrick and the pessimist paradigm. But if Boris doesn’t trust the British people with the truth – according to the most recent peer-reviewed paper on Covid-19, 99.8 per cent of all people who get the virus survive, including 99.96 per cent of those under 70 – then why on earth should we trust him? Treat us like children and we’ll act like them. They call this a tipping point and they well could be right, but not in the way they think. Their pointless, destructive local lockdowns will end in tiers.

You can read Allison Pearson’s column every Tuesday from 7pm at telegraph.co.uk

Old 15-10-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Mr Boss,

Moral questions are a can of worms. Does social distancing work? Of course it does. Did the world overeact? Not enough info to conclude for me.

But I'm curious. What is an acceptable infection and death statistic for you? Because you can argue the same for SARS. As with all illness, the weak, old and poor die. Natural selection. So what's the threshold? Some people just have to die.
Old 15-10-2020, 10:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Mr Boss,

Moral questions are a can of worms. Does social distancing work? Of course it does. Did the world overeact? Not enough info to conclude for me.

But I'm curious. What is an acceptable infection and death statistic for you? Because you can argue the same for SARS. As with all illness, the weak, old and poor die. Natural selection. So what's the threshold? Some people just have to die.
There is no acceptable threshold from a moral standpoint because I do not wish death upon anyone.

However humans adapt and come to accept certain levels of risk across various aspects of life.

For example there is no outcry when 120 people die from road accidents annually in Singapore. As a society we recognise that the road network and the vehicles that use it are an essential part of a functioning infrastructure and we therefore accept the death toll as long as it does impact us directly.

When it comes to Covid my view is that after the initial surge in deaths the mortality rate is now similar to that of influenza and since there are no lockdowns for flu outbreaks there should therefore be no lockdowns because of Covid.

Old 15-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

My take on the matter, which was highlighted earlier on by the experts and probably forgotten by many now, is that the key is personal hygiene. Filthy countries with no sense of personal space get hit the worst wherelse the sanitised Japanese were never going to have too many problems. Singapore falls into the barbarian category for me. Ppl who are sick have never worn a mask or stayed home, and the standard of toilets in coffeshops and shopping centres are disgusting. There is a lack of social consciousness and personal hygiene. Litter bugs aplenty. I would say if a country has good hygiene and social consciousness, the spread of any illness is unlikely to be widespread. Lockdowns would be unnecessary. But few countries are high class. Masks are secondary.
Old 15-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Is the "cure" worse than the disease?

spectator.co.uk
Why I'm resigning from the government | The Spectator
Chris Green MP
2-3 minutes

The Greater Manchester 'local lockdown' and the more extreme economic lockdowns have both failed to control the number of positive tests within the Borough of Bolton, which has inexorably risen.

During the lockdown, Bolton has seen 20,000 fewer GP referrals to hospital when compared to last year, while many others have not accessed vital treatment because they have been too frightened to do so. By taking our current approach to Covid-19, we are creating many other health problems that are leading to pain, suffering and death.

The closure of pubs, restaurants and cafes, combined with the reduction of footfall on our high streets, has brought many family-owned businesses in my constituency to the brink of collapse and pushed others over the edge. While many employees and businesses have received substantial support, a great many business owners have received nothing and will continue to receive no support.

The damage done to physical and mental health, as well as to livelihoods and businesses, would be justified if the threat from Covid-19 was as first suggested. I know that this novel pandemic virus posed a serious but little understood threat but we have learnt so much since it first emerged. I now believe that the attempted cure is worse than the disease and that this second six-month phase will not see the delivery of a solution via mass vaccination. The government will then begin its next phase of control.

There is a healthy debate over how we can eliminate coronavirus or how we can live with it and this is being led by many distinguished academics, epidemiologists and other specialists. I believe that there are better alternatives to the government's approach, so I therefore tender my resignation.

This is an edited version of Chris Green's resignation letter to Boris Johnson.

Old 15-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't "own" it I rent it.
Yes yes. Noted.
Old 15-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Wait till Geylang confirm opening then update this thread can?

Else keep giving false hope whenever see the thread updated.

Kaoz
At least have to wait for phase 3 which is probably soon.
Old 15-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

https://www.facebook.com/12901169211...7115/?sfnsn=mo

VIRUS UPDATE (OCT. 15)

New cases: 3
* Community cases: 0
* Dorm cases: 1
* Imported cases: 2

Total cases: 57,892
Old 15-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/12901169211...7115/?sfnsn=mo

VIRUS UPDATE (OCT. 15)

New cases: 3
* Community cases: 0
* Dorm cases: 1
* Imported cases: 2

Total cases: 57,892
Pertinent info for astute and educated minds. Let's hope can maintain and bangla no fuck up.

Ah Peks like snrlee no need to see this. Go wait for idiot $50 OKT escobar4444 to ask his friend to ask AV or find insider info from WL, monitor got go check-up or not. Zzzzz..
Old 15-10-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Open up for HK. Maybe all the WL/FL stuck in HK or passing thru via HK wana go Sg for a "tour"?
Dedicated flights seems like transit not allowed. If not, back door open. FL OKTs to make enquiries asap.
Old 15-10-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Even if it did, the resulting total change of scenery and operations due to safety and health restrictions would basically make it an experience that's not going to be worth the price.
Yah loh yah loh, $50 leh....pay so much wear mask where got worth the price? $25 give you. Can not? Pay $50 talk like pay $500. Worth the price...LOL...talking about paying the miserable price of $50. Call yourself a Fucking so-called UK GRAD. You not shy I shy for you. I fuck you, you are a graduate. Maybe in your next life. Probably never. You are an utter disgrace even for 'O' levels, don't talk about degree. You're a $50 fuckface through and through. It takes a special kind of cheapo to only spend $50 for a fuck. You're it. You're as cheap a personality and as dumb as they come.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 15-10-2020 at 07:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1