The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

[QUOTE=Johnwayne8911;19289632]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imshpy View Post
Fr-
Tried to book gun from galaxy but got stopped and denied entry at reception counter. /QUOTE]

Wah sia- hotel stables take note
Good thing about hotel is low chance of hidden camera if you look at the bright side and your safety.

you might not know...

P.S tried this stable many of their FL. No access issue.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 07-10-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh View Post
Err, don't think they can demand to keep your ic leh.
Hi bro, it's only for registration. I have book a few times at hotel but never face such aggressive attitude before. Normally the receptionist would just ignore, look at you, greet you or smile. For the first hotel the guy stood up and arch his whole upper body and called out: "hello sir". When i replied: yes? He ask if i have any reservation. I told him it's ok. But he was persistent and continued to ask me sir do you have any reservation? I then told him i already have a room and he ask me for my name and room number which i then replied i forgot cause okt didnt give me the room number beforehand. He then tell me i am not allowed to go in then. I just said ok and left. The 2nd hotel i went into the lady greeted me and ask me if i am booking in. I told her i already have a room and she ask me for the room number. Fortunately okt gave me the room number. She took out a paper and look at it then gave an annoyed and disgusted face. Told me i have to register and show her my ic. Afterwards she ask me to sign a paper before letting me in.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Bonkbonk3;19293275]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwayne8911 View Post

Good thing about hotel is low chance of hidden camera if you look at the bright side and your safety.

you might not know...
Hotel stables common? Have not enter one in a long time.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=747400

solid session with Ice from Galaxy. I was a bit spoilt with my last FL, Ice not up to this standard but i still had fun. solid 7/10.... way above par for a $100 bonk.

photos accurate
she slim, a cup
high service, quite funny
good bj, good fj, little bit of AR with persuasion. she wanted to massage me - she pretty good its her job in chiang mai.
good conversation even with little english
okt very good, one of my faves nowadays

go for it gentlemen
Old 07-10-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, it's only for registration. I have book a few times at hotel but never face such aggressive attitude before. Normally the receptionist would just ignore, look at you, greet you or smile. For the first hotel the guy stood up and arch his whole upper body and called out: "hello sir". When i replied: yes? He ask if i have any reservation. I told him it's ok. But he was persistent and continued to ask me sir do you have any reservation? I then told him i already have a room and he ask me for my name and room number which i then replied i forgot cause okt didnt give me the room number beforehand. He then tell me i am not allowed to go in then. I just said ok and left. The 2nd hotel i went into the lady greeted me and ask me if i am booking in. I told her i already have a room and she ask me for the room number. Fortunately okt gave me the room number. She took out a paper and look at it then gave an annoyed and disgusted face. Told me i have to register and show her my ic. Afterwards she ask me to sign a paper before letting me in.

Hotel stables common? Have not encountered one in a long time
Old 07-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Lawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Opal short review

Cute and sweet. Super gfe
good hygiene
the best of the best bbbj ever in my life. I gave extra tips to her, that‘s super worth it
sure will rtf. Good bonk
Old 07-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Sugar from Silkstockings (Free Bonk Claimed On Sugar)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=747474

A FR for Sugar (Free Bonk, FR request by OKT)

Looks:8/10 Slutty looks 小淫妇 really have the CFM looks
Body: 8/10 Petite with B boobies, compatible on her frame
Frenching: 8/10 spoken french very well
Pussy: 8/10 Smooth and clean abalone, juicy too
BBBJ: 9/10 can tell she loves it passionate and enthusiastic
FJ: 9/10 She is like a sex machine and ride very well😱 first ended in doggy.
Not sure if she want to end the session or she hunger for sex
Minimal rest and wanted 2 Nd shots. Took a Long time to cum but really seems she is enjoying it.

I felt squeezed
Old 07-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booked patty from SS. 4/5

Room: Spacious with attached bathroom.
Body: not slim nor meaty, everything just good.
Face: 20% discount from pics, not dark.
Foreign Language: Very good at it.
External Hygiene: SOP shower
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: I think she is damn good with utilising her butt.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I avoid hotels because this kind of situation already kill my mood.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chocomatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bel from galaxy

OKT location was clear and better to go via car rather then public transport.

Went in, was greeted by a pair of big jugs thereafter went to shower. She's petite at about 160cm and while washing me, she knee down and suck me and I grab her jugs, it was kind of soft though it was enhanced.

Dry up and proceed to lie down on the bed, she was crawling on the bed towards me and lick me from the bottom to the top. It was a nice tease so I asked her to blow me, she seems kind of like it and I can't wait to bang her so I asked her to capped and ride me.

She was riding like a speed of a horse and asked her to rest and let me do the job. While she was lying down, f her in missionary and follow by stand & carry style (sibei tired) then I ask her to suck me and cum in her mouth. (damn shiok!)

Washed up and asked her to massage for a while and rest then I asked her ready for round 2? She giggled and suck me then cap me and ride me, spooned her and doggie her and lastly finish it with missionary.

Washed up and left like a happy man with emptied vitamin juice.

Overall: 7/10

There's always room for improvement!
Old 07-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysun View Post
Hotel stables common? Have not encountered one in a long time
Bro they dont always stay in the same hotel. which stable operate in hotel please whatsapp and ask the okt. China FL cat 80/180/200 are in hotel as well. Some hotel receptionist is the okt/watcher themselves. They even know which girl are in which room/floor. I havent book stable that operate in hotel for a while because of my buddy.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vduric View Post

anyone knows this girl is here before ? she look familiar...…...
she is from which stable now?
Old 07-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
miketeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
she is from which stable now?
She’s from
Sex Amazon
Old 07-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Rocco from PC69q

Morning bonk and can see she just work up with out make up. She is shy at first, after she warm up she can rape u.

Looks: 6.5/10. With out make up
Body: 7/10.
Skin: 6.5/10. Light Thai tan
Communication: 7/10. Able to converse.
Boobs: 9/10 D Cup man make. Hugh nipple and suckable. Awesome ������
Pussy: 9/10. Slight pink puss and lips. First round eat her for 15mins and she love to be eaten. She will beg u and jerk can see she enjoy painting. Awesome.
Stero: 10/10. She will keep beg u to fuck her and moan very loud when she is turn on.
FJ: 10/10 she ride the hell off me for 2x shot. The way she ride and grind your dick with her D boobies infront you. She will also keep grab my hands to squeeze her boobs.

RTF: yes.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=747441

Any bros tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1