The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Highest no. of rooms a cai has at any one point in time & which ktv

The title speaks for itself.

I thought it useful to share with real chiongster bros such info as we roam sg ktvs. Afterall, when you pay your up to $50/$100 tip to the mm and they allow or even push the cai to take on so many bloody rooms, some of us bros end up wondering pay that $50/$100 (especially those who unwillingly pay this new monopolistic $100 rate) to the mm is for f*** one right?

Yesterday, Catwalk, 5-9pm, at around 7+pm, one of my cai has 8 rooms. Sibeh steady. I feel for the 7pm-11pm sh bros who took her & paid both their 100 tip to her and 100 to the mm.

My message to you brothers is there are other ktvs that don't allow such nonsense. U don't have to tolerate such high tip price for such little time with cai and such high tip price to mm who doesn't do their job. To support such ktv or not all bros have their reasons, but such info goes a long way for those of us who do not wish to be treated as fools.

Cheers bros, happy chionging
Old 26-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
So bro, dont mind me asking? What's your point here?
Are you going to share other KTVs thats not being monopolistic?
Or you are just here to warn brothers not to patronise Catwalk?

SG KTV is like that already. How many rooms they have is how chio they are too. If chio, sure many rooms. If dont want them to have many rooms, choose the not so chio ones.
Just sharing my 2 cents. Happy Chionging too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
The title speaks for itself.

I thought it useful to share with real chiongster bros such info as we roam sg ktvs. Afterall, when you pay your up to $50/$100 tip to the mm and they allow or even push the cai to take on so many bloody rooms, some of us bros end up wondering pay that $50/$100 (especially those who unwillingly pay this new monopolistic $100 rate) to the mm is for f*** one right?

Yesterday, Catwalk, 5-9pm, at around 7+pm, one of my cai has 8 rooms. Sibeh steady. I feel for the 7pm-11pm sh bros who took her & paid both their 100 tip to her and 100 to the mm.

My message to you brothers is there are other ktvs that don't allow such nonsense. U don't have to tolerate such high tip price for such little time with cai and such high tip price to mm who doesn't do their job. To support such ktv or not all bros have their reasons, but such info goes a long way for those of us who do not wish to be treated as fools.

Cheers bros, happy chionging
Old 26-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
So bro, dont mind me asking? What's your point here?
Are you going to share other KTVs thats not being monopolistic?
Or you are just here to warn brothers not to patronise Catwalk?

SG KTV is like that already. How many rooms they have is how chio they are too. If chio, sure many rooms. If dont want them to have many rooms, choose the not so chio ones.
Just sharing my 2 cents. Happy Chionging too!
Super straightforward, share what's per the title, bros decide for themselves if the ktv is worth going.

Catwalk is by far the first in the past few months (of an average of 3 sessions a week at all the various different ktvs) I have experienced 1 cai share butterfly 8 room .

And we can agree to disagree, sg ktv is not 8 rooms per cai and no I 100% do not agree this is the norm. There are many mid sized ktvs with 2 or 3 rooms per cai. The ktv/mm not managing this properly is NOT THE PROBLEM OF THE PAYING CUSTOMER. Only mm, and those with vested interests in the industry will promote such nonsense.

I am on the side of the chiongsters. My purpose is clear. Knowledge and choice to switch is power - we customers are not living in COVID times where there was so little choice.
Old 26-07-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Re: Highest no. of rooms a cai has at any one point in time & which ktv

Bro,

The mamasan suppose to control the Cai from going to many rooms like some ktv cap at 4 rooms max per session. If the mamamsan fail to do that, take her tip away.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ohhh. Means Catwalk kena monopolised liao. I quit KTV already but I've heard alot recently about Catwalk, because of their per room spending price, think thats why alot bros patronise now.
True la, agree with you. Is still up to MM and KTV to control the girls room limit per session.
TBH, I stopped due to the amount of time they spent on butterfly. Most times I'm in the room hugging my friends more than the girls. Haha.
Anyway, happy chionging bro!

Quote:
Super straightforward, share what's per the title, bros decide for themselves if the ktv is worth going.

Catwalk is by far the first in the past few months (of an average of 3 sessions a week at all the various different ktvs) I have experienced 1 cai share butterfly 8 room .

And we can agree to disagree, sg ktv is not 8 rooms per cai and no I 100% do not agree this is the norm. There are many mid sized ktvs with 2 or 3 rooms per cai. The ktv/mm not managing this properly is NOT THE PROBLEM OF THE PAYING CUSTOMER. Only mm, and those with vested interests in the industry will promote such nonsense.

I am on the side of the chiongsters. My purpose is clear. Knowledge and choice to switch is power - we customers are not living in COVID times where there was so little choice.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Catwalk / Butterflying 5-10 min r nom for KTV girls ... at time u may see rm just only u n bros wo single lady ... U think nowadays MMS still has control over the girls ?
Gone r the good old days where u gave 50 or more to those good / like n 10 / 20 to those keep MIA for hrs n only appear when light on 328 ( Billed )
So now 100 to each n beside tipping MMS ... is it worth ? U decide

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32841849
Old 26-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:

If the girl is not back to my room after 45 min 1 hour, I’ll pass 10$ 20$ to the mm and ask her no need to come back.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Agree fully with taking back some or all of your tip if the service is garbage.

Another thing, guys is really not doom and gloom. Because there are so many options now, some ktvs & mm really put in the effort.

Hh at some places can achieve nearly 100% rotation when I called 2 cai. Like I said, choice is power. The ktv treat us well, we go. The ktv treat us like fools, there is always another that doesn't play the greed game too far at us customers expense.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Yes bro. At times, when you walk past all the customer rooms, there are no girls too. All the girls chilling around another room, resting and having bites and joking around. Lol xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Catwalk / Butterflying 5-10 min r nom for KTV girls ... at time u may see rm just only u n bros wo single lady ... U think nowadays MMS still has control over the girls ?
Gone r the good old days where u gave 50 or more to those good / like n 10 / 20 to those keep MIA for hrs n only appear when light on 328 ( Billed )
So now 100 to each n beside tipping MMS ... is it worth ? U decide
Old 26-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Missed the good old BS days lol
Old 26-07-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
Yes bro. At times, when you walk past all the customer rooms, there are no girls too. All the girls chilling around another room, resting and having bites and joking around. Lol xD
Indeed, adds insult to injury
Old 27-07-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 9
sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!

Places like catwalk and empire . Waste time one . There the girls are mainly freelance, there the mummies also freelance, no power to control the girls also.
Culture there is just run as many room as possible , playability also low .

Many simps go there kena chop by pretty vase with barely any action, spending much time just stare at tv screen .
Old 28-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
Places like catwalk and empire . Waste time one . There the girls are mainly freelance, there the mummies also freelance, no power to control the girls also.
Culture there is just run as many room as possible , playability also low .
Should boycott those places with freelance mm, actually if the business is good they should have worked fulltime to earn maximum right.

Few months ago I met this young mm in a big ktv in Jalan Besar area. Coming in introducing she is part time and only covered her jiejie, her main work is DJ (so what?). The whole night she disappeared and only occasionally peeked our room, and even walked away when my group asked to come in.

Feel like the industry has changed a lot post covid. The increased price is totally not justified with dramatic drop of service. I am glad that my kakis already moved on so I have reason to stop lol…
Old 28-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These day even if they no other room, they will have a excuse say go toilet or somewhere then just sit outside and press phone
Old 28-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

whats the tip for ladies these days? i havent cheong ktv in a bit. last time to stop them from butterfly was 150-200. wonder whats the going rate now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1