The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Observations from recent trip

1. Only 3 sitters at La Belle when I went around 5pm. Moved to Emmanuel. More available albeit older than my liking. Waited 5 minutes and jumped on a 19 yo SYT who just walked in. It's a rare gem to unearth such a young talent at Emmanuel. Almost a flash back to good old days at Nataree lol.

2. Checked out most of the agogos at Nana. The same bars seemed to have played musical chairs and moved around. So, take care not to end up in LB bar unintentionally lol. Billboard seemed to have quite a few playful SYT's dancing on the non-bathtub side. Two of them forced their tongues in my mouth while the middle fingers of my each hand was busy digging in their wet pus, all while at the open side bench for everyone to see. But I'm sure everyone else was busy with his own actions. Just be careful not to get carried away with lady drinks.

3. Finally tried Club 102 next to Addict. The white owner somehow made me feel pressured into staying and picking a so-so gal from a lineup which I think would cater more to farang taste. Sometimes the lineup in Addict is just as bad. So I would only check these two out if you feel lazy to haul yourself over to Ratchda.

4. Did not get a chance to explore Ramkhamhaeng area. Had a feeling I would not know where to look and feared I would waste a precious night in bad traffic to and fro. Maybe some bro with a good heart will drop some more hints for us.

5. One night at Baccara there were so many girls working they had 3 instead of 2 groups rotating on the stage, a few of them real lookers. ST total about 4000 baht which is cheaper than what you will find at The Lord soapy which features mostly over-the-hill gals clad in classier dresses. I think Baccara represents more value and better return with many SYT's to choose from. You can save short time hotel expenses too if you stay nearby at hotels such as Radisson Blu, Pullman, Centre Point Terminal 21, SKV Suites or Continental.

6. Unearthed a 22 yo SYT gem at Thermae. Can speak and read Chinese too. Had a baby but her body belied such fact. Quite sweet and innocent. Went out for drinks on subsequent night to help celebrate my BD. Part of the intrigue at Thermae is that pleasant surprise is possible if you look hard enough.

7. Chang Chui creativity market is far and hard to get to. Not many people around 5pm. Was told it gets lively on weekend nights. But night time may not be ideal for selfie taking with the abandoned airplane.

8. Paid 300 to get in Insanity and left after about 15 min. Looks like they spent a lot of money on lighting but it's the software that is lacking. Maybe I was there too early around 11:30. The vibe was not the same. Crowd was old international and Thais.

Cheers!
Old 26-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One month ago quick trip to BKK. Quick and Straight FR.

1. Thermae. Open 8pm-1am. Can sneak in through back entrance to avoid buying a drink. Stayed in hotel above, so walk downstairs to look at stocks. About 100 woman standing around waiting for you to pick them. Additude is business-like, not very GFE. Prices are 5000LT/2500ST, but can negotiate a little bit, but most girls wanna stick to these prices to chop those carrot types. Mostly average office type gers.....about 6/10.

2. StreetWalker. Outside Sukhumvhit....many FL gers of varying quality...mostly 4-5/10. She ask 1500ST but able to nego to only 1000ST in my case, which i think is good price. Many Black girls on street also, but i don't want to catch AIDS. Many Black drug dealers lurking around...freaking annoying to see these Blackies in Thailand.

3. Club Insanity. FL pickup joint with average quality. Many farangs in the crowd when i went. Gers abit older and some MILF types. didn't see any i was interested in. Asked one girl she wanted 3000 for LT, but i passed.

Side Note: no more freaking street food in Bangkok! Can only get Street food in some locations like Narawat Chinatown, or FOOD COURT like Terminal 21!!!!Who get street food in a food court
one less reason to travel there, apart from raising ger prices, and overinflation caused by farangs and other tourists.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Side Note: no more freaking street food in Bangkok!
Depends on which area u stay.... street food are still available.
Old 27-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

was planning to visit bkk end Oct then remembered the late king's funeral.

will the entertainment outlets and massage parlors be affected?
Old 27-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Depends on which area u stay.... street food are still available.
I walked all along Sukhumvhit from Soi4 (Nana) to around Soi 21 (Cowboy), and no street food there, some of th Sois inside have a few carts...but really not much that looked good. Change alot last few years
Old 27-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I walked all along Sukhumvhit from Soi4 (Nana) to around Soi 21 (Cowboy), and no street food there, some of th Sois inside have a few carts...but really not much that looked good. Change alot last few years
Sukhumvit is 1 of the longest street in Thailand, from BKK to other province. Your mentioned area is mainly for tourists and mongers.... try walking down further till Soi 101.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
was planning to visit bkk end Oct then remembered the late king's funeral.

will the entertainment outlets and massage parlors be affected?
If your holiday coincide with the date of cremation (I think 26 October) than it is very likely all entertainment will have to shut down from the night before and no alcohol sold. I believe all of the massage parlours, go-go bars etc will strictly follow the orders. Expect live telecast of the historic event on all the Thai TV channels.

Best to avoid this date and go early or mid-Ocotober.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Quote:
One month ago quick trip to BKK. Quick and Straight FR.

1. Thermae. Open 8pm-1am. Can sneak in through back entrance to avoid buying a drink. Stayed in hotel above, so walk downstairs to look at stocks. About 100 woman standing around waiting for you to pick them. Additude is business-like, not very GFE. Prices are 5000LT/2500ST, but can negotiate a little bit, but most girls wanna stick to these prices to chop those carrot types. Mostly average office type gers.....about 6/10.

2. StreetWalker. Outside Sukhumvhit....many FL gers of varying quality...mostly 4-5/10. She ask 1500ST but able to nego to only 1000ST in my case, which i think is good price. Many Black girls on street also, but i don't want to catch AIDS. Many Black drug dealers lurking around...freaking annoying to see these Blackies in Thailand.

3. Club Insanity. FL pickup joint with average quality. Many farangs in the crowd when i went. Gers abit older and some MILF types. didn't see any i was interested in. Asked one girl she wanted 3000 for LT, but i passed.

Side Note: no more freaking street food in Bangkok! Can only get Street food in some locations like Narawat Chinatown, or FOOD COURT like Terminal 21!!!!Who get street food in a food court
one less reason to travel there, apart from raising ger prices, and overinflation caused by farangs and other tourists.
When did you go to Thermae? Over the weekdays or weekends? Didn't know the standard drop so much. Use to be quite decent with a handful of pretty ones lurking around. Good if you get a drink and hang around for 1-2hours, act uninterested, some girls will glue her eyes on you and ask you to take her. Act like you are just there to have a drink or tell them that you are still drinking. Exchange smile and chat with them. They will lower their price down from 5000 to 3000 (If they have been chatting with you and there is no one taking her home) =) Tried this technique many many times and it works. Got ones I got charged for short time but ended up long time cause the girl doesn't want to leave.
Once you are out, there are many taxis around trying to carrot you, just turn into those small lane and wait for a taxi that use meter after midnight, ask the girl to nego, its gona be very cheap. =)
Anyway enjoy BKK. Lovely place to be in.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Only those stalls along the main road pavements of Sukhumvit were cleared. Those on the side streets were left alone. My usual street hawkers in Thonglor and Rachada areas are still there and still the same.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
When did you go to Thermae? Over the weekdays or weekends? Didn't know the standard drop so much. Use to be quite decent with a handful of pretty ones lurking around. Good if you get a drink and hang around for 1-2hours, act uninterested, some girls will glue her eyes on you and ask you to take her. Act like you are just there to have a drink or tell them that you are still drinking. Exchange smile and chat with them. They will lower their price down from 5000 to 3000 (If they have been chatting with you and there is no one taking her home) =) Tried this technique many many times and it works. Got ones I got charged for short time but ended up long time cause the girl doesn't want to leave.
Once you are out, there are many taxis around trying to carrot you, just turn into those small lane and wait for a taxi that use meter after midnight, ask the girl to nego, its gona be very cheap. =)
Anyway enjoy BKK. Lovely place to be in.
Usually your choice of hotel also determine whether the girl stay for LT or leave.
I have taken girls for ST who ask to be allowed to stay until morning when I stay in those luxury hotels (book by company or clients as I am cheap charlie and usually stay in budget hotels if I am the one paying )
Old 28-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sukhumvit is 1 of the longest street in Thailand, from BKK to other province. Your mentioned area is mainly for tourists and mongers.... try walking down further till Soi 101.
Tia gong towkay naemlo handhold service got BMW 7 series airport transfer and bring u around kapoo/g-club/shower house/AGG..

Walk from sukhumvit 1 to 101 later leg like jelly, cock also cannot stand.. Only let katoey gan yr backside..
Old 28-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Tia gong towkay naemlo handhold service got BMW 7 series airport transfer and bring u around kapoo/g-club/shower house/AGG..
U forget to add, USD 1000.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How much did you charge Yingluck for engaging your hold hand servis to run road ? Surely cannot be only US$1000
Old 28-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
How much did you charge Yingluck for engaging your hold hand servis to run road ? Surely cannot be only US$1000
Hello, hello, dun anyhow say...Very sensitive issue. U want to shoot me 1 gun? Later the junta comes after me.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

anything fresh to do in LOS these day not boss.. all the old stomping ground very sian liao..

in SG bored like dog, went to cat150 last week, jus yesterday at ION Orchard shopping with the wife then bump into the working girl.. luckily wife engrossed with salesperson.. the girl just smiled and nodded and pull her friend out of the shop..

i think all the blood drained from my big head and small head straight to my heart..

can't wait to go back LOS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1