The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2003, 05:42 PM
DblO

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lightbulb Part Timers

Dear Bros,
I am only looking for ladies who provide private massage in their home during their spare time or when they need extra cash, also provide all the +++ service. Woodgrove, Kitty (hougang) are all in my list. pls advice. Thanks.
Old 25-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
blooder...if u got lobang... give a FR lah.... how old is Kitty... her massage skill...look...etc...etc...

U 1 ppl to intro u... u never intro. to other blooders... not fair leh...
Old 25-07-2003, 10:41 AM
DblO

Kitty Contact

Dear Bro,
sorry I newbie lah, kena scolded by people already, I read many thread and sorry cannot post lah and give direct, wait kena one more time, but please read a thread on HC Lay call Kitty, all details are there provided by someother bro. I not yet go any try ans got to wait for next payday in Aug. Hopr to kena 4D soon to chiong.
Old 25-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Kitty Thread kenna erased

Hi Dblo , the Kitty thread has been erased and taken off, so it looks like we cannot search for it. However, if someone is so kind enough to provide details and locations, all bro's will be very happy !
Old 25-07-2003, 12:30 PM
DblO

Kitty

Dear Bros Wins88,
the last posting buy some other brother kena humtum man, everybody scold him man KNNCCB, not one thing was good, but don't remember who lah. Anyway I did ask for more info but never get. There were also people who wanted the bro to delete thread, home address and tel no also got, AV could be monitoring her now, maybe she might change address or operate somewhere elso (I'don't know) , but bro I cannot harm her any further and start this once again ha, pls understand hor.
Old 25-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kitty

Quote:
Originally posted by DblO
Dear Bros Wins88,
the last posting buy some other brother kena humtum man, everybody scold him man KNNCCB, not one thing was good, but don't remember who lah. Anyway I did ask for more info but never get. There were also people who wanted the bro to delete thread, home address and tel no also got, AV could be monitoring her now, maybe she might change address or operate somewhere elso (I'don't know) , but bro I cannot harm her any further and start this once again ha, pls understand hor.
can email her contact?
Old 25-07-2003, 03:10 PM
DblO

Kitty

Dear ALL,
wah this tread suddenly go so many interested party all sending me pte mesg. OK, all bos must share, all interested pls send pte mesg to me with email address and I'll forward contack. Anyway read B4 that Kitty service was very good and she was formerly from a HC, must be middle aged and for 1.5 hrs she charge $100 everything included. Never try B4 so any experience brother pls do not huntum me, OK, just try to help other bros here. This is what I read B4. Experience bro pls help and give advise.
Old 26-07-2003, 02:02 PM
hothand52

i got kitty contact no

just visit her last two days at hougang....im her regular custemers..anyone want her contact no pm me ok...chow baby chow
Old 28-07-2003, 09:38 AM
DblO

hothands52

Dear hothands52,
regular customer, can give FR on her pls, I've got contact details too, will book her once get my pay next week, help with details pls.

All bros who pm me for contact pls pm me once again with email if not no reply OK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1