The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Maybe business bad come here to pull customers 😂 assuring their identities are hidden telegram... hope his stables can get more businesses
Old 08-05-2020, 09:00 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Maybe business bad come here to pull customers �� assuring their identities are hidden telegram... hope his stables can get more businesses
I guess at your age you do have problems keeping updated with technology and what is happening in the world. You don't know how to use a phone and nobody told you that bad business is better than shut business. I couldn't care less whose business is better. But it's really funny that you worry about FL bad business when they are still open and have been expanding. Meanwhile GL is closed and gonna shrink further. It's like taking the MRT and making fun of someone driving a Jap car.

There is no need to spend your golden years as a fool. Uncle, why don't you sign up for the SENIORS FOR SMART NATION courses at the PA? The lessons are taught slowly and are for Ah Peks like you struggling with technology. They will teach you how to use apps which can enhance your remaining years. Nowadays got many ways to send a message, not just via sms and no phone number is required. I know, so amazing, right? Aren't you glad you learnt something new?

I like to help our Seniors update themselves. It's sad that Ah Peks are left behind in the modern world. Below is the link, go sign up. It's good for you. You have problems with the sign-up process, do let me know. I'm happy to guide you through the process.

https://www.pa.gov.sg/our-programmes...senior-academy

Last edited by 123hu; 08-05-2020 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t know who need to be educated lol. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...olice-12054340

How Identity can be exposed easily- telegram
Old 08-05-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...2019%3A05%3A30

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 09-05-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ya there are FL domes 1 to 3 and Local.
Don't encourage him to go to every thread and leave a stench
Old 09-05-2020, 01:11 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Don’t know who need to be educated lol. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...olice-12054340

How Identity can be exposed easily- telegram
Aiyoh Ah Pek, there is nothing in the article which says or proves that one's identity in Telegram can be easily exposed. Needs police special tools and investigation lah. So unless you're a hacker yourself, if you want to expose someone, you must call 999 and ask them to help you and then see they want to help or not. Understand? Can follow or lost already?

Please sign up for the PA courses instead of just anyhow grabbing an article to prove you're a really an idiot who doesn't know what is going on. You're making a fucking fool of yourself. It's no wonder you don't know how Safe Entry works.

Never mind, I explain to you again. What happen was, you said FL OKT will have your number. But on Telegram, the phone number is hidden. Understand stupid? FL OKTs are not professional hackers or the police with special skills lah.

This article you provide the issue at play is whether Telegram messages are well encrypted and if the POLICE (not FL OKT) can find out your identity if you are doing illegal stuff. Wah Lau.

The membership numbers of the 13 groups vary – from as low as 500 to as high as nearly 40,000 as of early October. Of the 13 groups CNA saw, six of them have more than 10,000 members. More than half were still active in the same period.

Of these 40,000 plus plus members from 13 groups, ONLY charge 4 from 1 group. Aiyoh, like that you call easily exposed?

Now this is a Telegram CHANNEL so not sure how they exposed themselves. But Ah Pek, when you talk to the FL OKT is via DM, NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANNEL lah. You take out an article about CHANNEL for what? I can see you know nothing about Telegram and totally confused. WAHAHAHAAHA.

And then I also told you that wechat doesn't need a phone number. You don't know this too. You thought to message someone need a phone number and is via sms. So it's not just about Telegram. It's that you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POPULAR APPS BEING USED. Please la hor, don't go anyhow find one article about wechat and say wechat user is exposed. LOL What we're talking about here is that wechat no need phone number to sign up and when you comm with whoever on wechat is via the wechat acct, no need to have a phone number. See, everything must explain to you like a baby.

Now you indicated you're not sure who needs to be educated. I understand at your age is very difficult to catch things first time. So I tell you again, YOU. Please attend the PA courses. They will teach you how all these things work.

Senior citizens are well known to be scared to use new technology, resistant to learning and shy of their abilities. Just try your best and overcome your fear. The PA courses won't bite.

Last edited by 123hu; 09-05-2020 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Ok noted. I used “ignore” so I did not read any of the crap.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Sometimes when I am stressed out by work I will read his posts. Then I will feel better because I know then although I am an ah pek my life is not as sad as others

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Old 09-05-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-says-minister

Just in case you guys were patiently hopeful for June 1 reopening .....
Old 09-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 17
dilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-says-minister

Just in case you guys were patiently hopeful for June 1 reopening .....
Ouch. think many going ki siao already...
Old 09-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...study-12712588

This is the authentic EndGame
Old 09-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ok noted. I used “ignore” so I did not read any of the crap.
He's getting much joy from our response. The best approach is to ignore him
Old 09-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Sometimes when I am stressed out by work I will read his posts. Then I will feel better because I know then although I am an ah pek my life is not as sad as others
Be careful. I heard stupidity is infectious.

Stay away from him
Old 09-05-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilemma1985 View Post
Ouch. think many going ki siao already...
Haha.. know what, actually is not going bang for months, now should be the best for hiv, std test..
Old 09-05-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This is not a surprise especially airborne viruses. Blood and semen are best transport mechanism for viruses.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1