The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 18-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
haha, lucky i left that company liao, there were rumours flying around after that
Then how about in the current company? Any happening ?
Old 18-05-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't just be sad for me ...lol, if u r truly kind hearted like a friend shd be, then u shd do something positive to help than just making sarcastic suggestions...I didn't troll u, so plssss don't troll me
Please Sir Rickey i dun troll you, my life is busy with work and meeting nice ladies with same vibe, once a while i come in i saw your post here and there. Am not so free like you retiree to lit a fire all day long. It just happen threads i've opened i saw you ask everywhere for free to share with you. I never meet you before so is not consider friend right. I dun anyhow meet stranger from here. Lastly my mockery is not at your level.
Old 20-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Then how about in the current company? Any happening ?
Haha, now no more happening liao, married have kids and wfh mostly but before meeting hubby got many happening
Old 20-05-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow not sure your current working place got these level of excitement or not. I wish my workplace have this. Can push my morale up.
haha, morale up but efficiency down
Old 20-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
haha, morale up but efficiency down
More like willing to work late if you work late.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, now no more happening liao, married have kids and wfh mostly but before meeting hubby got many happening
Can share your your happening

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
haha very long story leh need to write quite long
Old 20-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
No worry, we will wait for hot mum
Old 20-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea support don't worry long that what keep reader going
Old 20-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Please pardon my english Here is to those supportive bros

It was my first time taking a new portfolio in the company and my workload increased. I had to work with another department which was a first for me. My boss called for a meeting and there were 2 from my department and 3 from the other. Being the only female in the group as I had the attention of all my male colleagues in the group. 1 guy that caught my attention was C, after introducing, he was a fresh grad and just joined the company for less than a year. He had this really nice smile and was quite humorous throughout the time we worked together.

The project carried on for a while and he messaged me privately out of the group on several occasions. We chatted mostly about random things at first and the chat started moving into a flirting nature as time went by and our work hours went later into the night. I remember one night after drinks, we went back to work and the conversation started to get towards sexual, with him asking me about my dressing. He commented that he enjoy Fridays most as we dressed down and was wearing more sexy than normal. He also told me which dress attracted him the most and requested me to wear those type of dresses.

As luck would have it, I arrived in office Friday morning waiting for the lift and he was in front of me, so I stood behind him and when he was shock to see me, but the lift was crowded and we were push all right to the back of the lift and I was sandwiched between him and another person, I shifted my position and a couple of times, i felt his thigh bump against my butt a few times. That was the beginning of our sexual escapades.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
yea support don't worry long that what keep reader going
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
No worry, we will wait for hot mum
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
hope u all enjoy then i will try to write part 2 soon
Old 20-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

nice start looking forward to more update

Quote:

It was my first time taking a new portfolio in the company and my workload increased. I had to work with another department which was a first for me. My boss called for a meeting and there were 2 from my department and 3 from the other. Being the only female in the group as I had the attention of all my male colleagues in the group. 1 guy that caught my attention was C, after introducing, he was a fresh grad and just joined the company for less than a year. He had this really nice smile and was quite humorous throughout the time we worked together.

The project carried on for a while and he messaged me privately out of the group on several occasions. We chatted mostly about random things at first and the chat started moving into a flirting nature as time went by and our work hours went later into the night. I remember one night after drinks, we went back to work and the conversation started to get towards sexual, with him asking me about my dressing. He commented that he enjoy Fridays most as we dressed down and was wearing more sexy than normal. He also told me which dress attracted him the most and requested me to wear those type of dresses.

As luck would have it, I arrived in office Friday morning waiting for the lift and he was in front of me, so I stood behind him and when he was shock to see me, but the lift was crowded and we were push all right to the back of the lift and I was sandwiched between him and another person, I shifted my position and a couple of times, i felt his thigh bump against my butt a few times. That was the beginning of our sexual escapades.
Quote:
hope u all enjoy then i will try to write part 2 soon
Old 20-05-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 6
Just4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Always wish to have a female colleague at my workplace.. sadly all male LOL camping for part 2 sis!
Old 20-05-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Fucked my colleague for close to 2months.
She does not like wearing helmet and due to her past history, she’s fine with raw.

Pulled the trigger due to her attitude change and was being too much. Could not listen to my advice anymore and i stop all communication with her beside work only.

Was clearing my photos when i saw this. Although we arent on talking terms, but this was what we did previously.
Old 21-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

T.Q v much to sis lollipopgal for being so sporting n responsive to our requests n taking time off from her busyness to share with us her past sexcapades with such a long write-out ...deeply appreciated ...we r very fortunate to hv such a friendly sis like her in this forum ...can't wait to read the sexciting part that is coming up soon ....btw sis yr english is not bad leh, better than many of us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-05-2022 at 01:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1