The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MaXx was on cloud 9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Newbie Bing Bing is not as tall and slender as Qiqi ... lookwise, Bing Bing is prettier. I find Qiqi a little ungainly when she walked ... after the departure of Shuang2, to me, Bing2 is the prettiest in this shop now. Service wise, both are on par ... BTW, both Bing2 & Ting2 are recommended by Qiqi to join this shop.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi Max
BB svcs on par with QQ or SS
Old 07-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Hi Max
Heard there is internal fighting among the gals
Newbies getting more business than the oldies and some unhappiness are brewing
Old 07-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, it is a mere $150 away to realize your holy grail ... agree? What are you waiting for? 😇😇
As of today both Bing Bing and Ting Ting are on menses leave...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Hi Max
I was comparing BB with QQ ..... The chio SS was never a service-oriented lass ... but she loved to KC me ... a little smitten by her spontaneous approach ... 😋

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I was comparing BB with QQ ..... The chio SS was never a service-oriented lass ... but she loved to KC me ... a little smitten by her spontaneous approach ... 😋
That indeed was a great relief..
I am worrying you were referring to SS
Tks for the info
Old 13-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

So I was on a bus heading to geylang. There was like 6 prc girls sitting behind me. They all look very ordinary except one with a cap on. Her face is quite pretty from the reflection. If I m not wrong she should be Bing Bing.

I was walking along lor 16 behind them and they went into 1612.

So my point is , I wonder how they can command 150 with those body and looks (ok except maybe B B ) again all looked quite old except B B .

Ok...please don't minus my point ah...
Old 13-10-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
So I was on a bus heading to geylang. There was like 6 prc girls sitting behind me. They all look very ordinary except one with a cap on. Her face is quite pretty from the reflection. If I m not wrong she should be Bing Bing.

So my point is , I wonder how they can command 150 with those body and looks (ok except maybe B B ) again all looked quite old except B B .

different ppl different opinion?
altho i have not seen them

so lets take the example below:

u go wet market wanting to buy fish today
u realise the store only left 5 fishes, not quite what you wanted.

1) u took what u felt was the best at the store (picking the best gal for u in the house)
2) u went to look for another fish store (went to look at other house)
3) u went to the supermarket instead (went for alternative like FL?)
4) u went off without buying any and end up with no food (went home to pcc...)
5) u bought prawn instead (went to find other nationalities)
Old 13-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Bro 007 an authentic WhoreLord
Old 13-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:

You saw them without make-up, I believe. There's quite a bit of difference .....
Old 13-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Welcome to the world of Cosmetics
Ever hear of cosmetic change?
Old 13-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post

Welcome to the world of Cosmetics
Ever hear of cosmetic change?
The real question is which is scarier.....seriously! Please don’t put pictures like this on this esteemed site.....unless you want to close down all of Geylang andnput and end to the very concept Of sex

Scared I am, scarred I am, after seeing such image my didi cannot mari kita
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Scary Sia.
Old 13-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hi bro, the beauty of Geylang is you can see the gals and pick which unlike FR. Don't like then don't pick lor. Go to another house. It is that simple.
Old 13-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When they are on off-time, let loose, no makeup, will look pretty ordinary. No surprise. When working, put on camo cream, bring out the cdo in them, so that's why you pay $150 Anyway that's a bit steep, personally. Are there any more $60 quickie prc like L672 last time?
Old 13-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
When they are on off-time, let loose, no makeup, will look pretty ordinary. No surprise. When working, put on camo cream, bring out the cdo in them, so that's why you pay $150 Anyway that's a bit steep, personally. Are there any more $60 quickie prc like L672 last time?
Go Lor8 66e.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1