The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, glad that u have a gd bonk since your last unsatisfied bonk
Between both of us....I actually wanted to go back for slurpy seconds on the same day...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A Beautiful Experience

Gal: Qi Qi
Session: RTF #1
House: 1612
Boobs: A with nice pink nipples
Etc: A slim lanky girl who would grab your attention at the disco
. It excited me but not to the point where you fear you will cum before your

s how to make a man feel special.

She is special.
Thanks for your effort in composing such a detail prose, bro ... I can’t up u again since I have done so not long ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for your effort in composing such a detail prose, bro ... I can’t up u again since I have done so not long ...
The kind thought itself is more than enough for me Senior Bro Max Priest.

Women have so much power between their legs. They have the ability to create much happiness. However, so many are unaware or chose to be unaware.....haiz...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-05-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Going for my humble bonking today. Lol and cheers.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
May your bonk bring peace and joy to your heart and soul....
Old 16-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
May your bonk bring peace and joy to your heart and soul....
Thanks bro. Cheers.
Old 16-05-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Awaiting for your posting
Old 16-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I am fat and ugly.

Shuang Shuang not allow DFK, not allowed painting tight honey hole, complaint here pain there pain

Make my little bro sian abit. But her moan is good and real. Doggie position is the best to punish her for being a complain queen
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 16-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Awaiting for your posting
Lol. Mine not exciting la. Not much pattern one. Just go there relax and release only. Later then go. Don't know who to fuck. May be find rtf list.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lol. Mine not exciting la. Not much pattern one. Just go there relax and release only. Later then go. Don't know who to fuck. May be find rtf list.
U may pm Dai Gor or Birdie .....end up u need to throw dart to decide, lol
Old 16-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
U may pm Dai Gor or Birdie .....end up u need to throw dart to decide, lol
Sorry bro. Went 2047 ended up with someone. She is a very nice girl.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro. Went 2047 ended up with someone. She is a very nice girl.
Who is she ? Lol
Old 16-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who is she ? Lol
Ya Ya. Entered the room heard her name I nearly fell down.
Old 16-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya Ya. Entered the room heard her name I nearly fell down.
Lol, why almost fell down ?
Old 16-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, why almost fell down ?
Just kidding. A pretty and nice girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1