The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2008, 05:28 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
budget hotel why not budget bonk???

hihi buddy as requested by chang jin, she wanted mi to start a new thread on herself onli.

so here it goes..........

she is a milf in her thirties but she claims she is only 30. looks wise ok typical MILF. but as for the service is superb!!!!!!!!!!

just like the thread title budget bonk she only charges 30/1/60 or 50/2hrs/unlimited shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

services includes: frenching, BBBJ, ASS RIMMING, CIM n FJ(all this for a mere 30 bucks!!!)

she also ask mi to highlight that she is a mix of north korean and chinese n u can test her korean when u mit up with her.

so buddies, looking 4 a budget bonk, pm mi 4 her contact!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1967 / Power: 18
watsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant futurewatsunder has a brilliant future
Re: budget hotel why not budget bonk???

she claim to be 30 but in person she look like how old?
Old 17-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
super_kindaichi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_kindaichi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzz77 View Post
hihi buddy as requested by chang jin, she wanted mi to start a new thread on herself onli.

so here it goes..........

she is a milf in her thirties but she claims she is only 30. looks wise ok typical MILF. but as for the service is superb!!!!!!!!!!

just like the thread title budget bonk she only charges 30/1/60 or 50/2hrs/unlimited shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

services includes: frenching, BBBJ, ASS RIMMING, CIM n FJ(all this for a mere 30 bucks!!!)

she also ask mi to highlight that she is a mix of north korean and chinese n u can test her korean when u mit up with her.

so buddies, looking 4 a budget bonk, pm mi 4 her contact!!!
given me a shock. 30/1/60 <-- every min 1 shot? haha
Think typo.
But this is a good deal for regular chongster.
As vit m is low.

Can share her contact?
To you she look how old?
Preference hotel?
Body?
Boobs?
Old 17-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, pls post more details so we can have a better idea of what she does. Thanks. can pm me as well? Thanks.$50 / 2 hrs / unlimited...good deal.
Old 17-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: budget hotel why not budget bonk???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
TS, pls post more details so we can have a better idea of what she does. Thanks. can pm me as well? Thanks.$50 / 2 hrs / unlimited...good deal.
Yah lor, TS, please provide more info... Please also comment on her looks. For $30, ppl may get the wrong idea de... Thanks TS.
Old 17-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

wow so cheap , pay peanuts get peanuts. sometimes when things are too good to be true its very worrying. But But i am up to it , please share the contact . try then know man. thanks in advance

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1