The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mudkipfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jolie from Galaxy Xcorts.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=721744

I must say she is a very hardworking girl and willing to do anything to satisfy ur needs. Looks wise better than pic, petite and slim build with SYT school girl feel. Definitely not for boob lovers, if ure an ass person you came to the right place.

BBBJ was intense, got the JAV saliva dripping all over feel. Painting, frenching was good and also willing to do all position.

RTF: Definitely! but sadly she is leaving in few days time. Do support her, hardly could find such hardworking gem nowaday.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Even OKT oso got distracted !! contact no. missing a digit !!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722912

Old 27-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=721605

Sora - teeruk

Tried sora last night at Bro SK's recommendation. Didn't regret the decision. Another friendly and petit girl from this stable.

Looks - sure won't reject one lah. Petit and cruvy at right places with sweet voice and smile.

Boobs - as advertised and all natural, just the way I like it

Bbbj - definitely knows what she's doing. Never complain when I took too long for second round.

French - yes, starting was quite gentle. But after got tongue fight

Fj - good moaning, take initiative to ride and likes doggy. Pretty sure you can lay there like dead fish and she'll do all the work

GFE - definitely treat you as lover. But every Bro different experience lah so don't dare say much.

Thanks again Bro SK.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Androidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Baby from SiamCruise?
Old 27-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

FR on Ant from Mansion.

Just finished one shot. She wanted to go for second but I stopped.

Area Central. quite convenient.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
Figure: 7/10. quite curvy, but short
BBBJ: non stop licker
French: loves to French,
Shower: shower together with bj tease.
69. 9/10. She shy to be painted.
FJ: I did not want. we 69
Damage: $100 inclusive of room

Overall: 9/10 value for $$$
RTF: Maybe
Old 27-03-2019, 07:20 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipfan View Post
FR for Jolie from Galaxy Xcorts.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=721744

I must say she is a very hardworking girl and willing to do anything to satisfy ur needs. Looks wise better than pic, petite and slim build with SYT school girl feel. Definitely not for boob lovers, if ure an ass person you came to the right place.

BBBJ was intense, got the JAV saliva dripping all over feel. Painting, frenching was good and also willing to do all position.

RTF: Definitely! but sadly she is leaving in few days time. Do support her, hardly could find such hardworking gem nowaday.

Haha wow enticed by all the FRs
Looks like this shall be my next bonk
Old 27-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Androidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Baby from SiamCruise?
Old 27-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick fr for sora from teeruk (for lucky draw haha). Had her last week but only got time to post now.

Looks:8/10 syt with very cute smile
Boobs:7.5/10 natural bs, very nice to grab on when she cowgirl. Minus a bit cuz saggy
Bbbj: 7/10 not the best, but good enough
Fj: 8/10 tight and good stereo. Best position was missionary cuz can look at her pretty face. Nice ass for doggie too
Rtf: already did, and planning another one tmr lol
Old 27-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Even OKT oso got distracted !! contact no. missing a digit !!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722912

Tat ass is sooo inviting
Old 27-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kat regentlust

To be honest, this is paige Chua plus 5 or 10 years old with her blemishes.

Normal service, with untrimmed pussy. Usually I will try to initiate French, but for her, I won't, to be honest, she is nowhere near the photoshopped picture, except for the face shape of paige Chua. Totally no feel at all for this bonk. Boobs wise is a small A.

Some good bonks, some bad bonks, guess this time not so good. However, what I dislike might not be what you dislike
Old 27-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8waldz View Post
Kat regentlust

To be honest, this is paige Chua plus 5 or 10 years old with her blemishes.

Normal service, with untrimmed pussy. Usually I will try to initiate French, but for her, I won't, to be honest, she is nowhere near the photoshopped picture, except for the face shape of paige Chua. Totally no feel at all for this bonk. Boobs wise is a small A.

Some good bonks, some bad bonks, guess this time not so good. However, what I dislike might not be what you dislike
thanks for fr bro upz you.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frenching, Fingering, Painting?
Old 27-03-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
Accurate.

Not for boob lovers though.
The best bonk for a very long time. Finally found true value of $140. Just did 1 shot, now resting cause had too much fun.

Sexamazon's Coral
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722449

👍👍
Old 27-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Susan (SS)

Face: 9/10 she's more pretty than last time she was here. Think the reason due to her gaining little bit weight thats why the face looks nicer.
Body: 9/10 she gain a little bit weight compare to last time so its more proportionate now and the boobs grow slightly larger hahaha
Boobs: 8/10 natural large B i think n it feels good to be natural
Bbbj: 8/10 can DT but not commando type pattern alot one..more sensual but the suction power not enough
Fj: 9/10 she can grind and she can squat cowgirl, imo feels better than normal cowgirl. Missionary as per usual i like legs can open wide wide deeper penetration. Usually girls who can do that will score better
But due to the fact my dong is big so needs to put quite abit ky but not to the extend that you will feel theres ky on your inner thigh(some rly put until like no tomorrow lolol)
Massage: last time i think she fare quite well on this but not pro la..this time i dont have time to try her massage skill cause rushing for another appt
Comms: if you speak thai well trust me the comms will be very good. Otherwise relay on google translate

Rtf: yes!! For that looks and service why not and i alr know who she is. She was previously here under another stable(now defunct). So see if she wants to tell u because i tested her she didnt reveal initially until i say her old name haha
Old 27-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

First time trying ilovethais girl, k312, em too green in the line...
Given the budget price, really nothing should be complained about, the girl is friendly and pretty, petite size, just too green and sexual capability is quite low, my size is normal she seems not very comfortable with already. Still managed to give out 2 shots within 1 hour, may be the broken aircon in the room made me too hot to stand any longer in the room, lol.
Some side note to the bros, she just gave birth 6 month ago and the loose skin and saggy boob actually a bit turn off though the pretty face made up some point. No frenching, no painting and fingering also noticed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1