The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2006, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct
my frds n colleagues always tot tat i got no problem dating gers but in reality tats not the case...everynite i chose to work late bcoz other than workin..i got no place to go after work..on weekends, i juz stay hm n sleep

well its a fact tat i get along with the gers but i really juz a gd frd to them..the sort who be there for them when they need it..the category of nice but not my type of guys...

for the past 1 year or so...i was in love with an attached ger..she was already attached before i noe her..when i got to noe her beta..i slowly fall in love with her..it was not somethin like i woke up 1 day n i realise i like her..its juz a gradual sort of thing..during weekdays, we wld sms n email each other..when she wan to go down to get something, i wld go down with her (we work in building beside each other)..the sweetest thing in the mornin is when i wake up and saw her sms..tellin she finally got up her bus or she miss her bus again n hv to take cab to ofc..but come weekends, we wld stop contacting each other as she wld b with her bf..a few times, i saw her n her bf together..we wld juz smile n walk past each other..even after such thing, i wld pretend nothin is wrong n continue to talk to her the next workin day..i feel so bad inside but then again..i dun even hv the rite to feel jealous..after all i m not her bf

Bro, i am in, ok i was in , the same situation as u. Few months bac, i realized i've gradually fallen for a beautiful & kind hearted classmate who's attached.
For the past few months, my mood has been on a roller-coaster ride... i've never looked forward to class like i did haha, and it was the only time i could enjoy spending with her. But sometimes it rely frustrate me cos i couldn't even have lunch with her after class or ask her out during the weekend cos she'll be with her bf. She seems so close to me, yet so far... And i know i dun even have the right to feel upset, cos she wasn't even mine to begin with...

After nights of unhappiness, i realized nothing would come out of this relationship and decide to save myself from further heartbreak...

Each time after a failed attempt (i couldn't even consider it a relationship cos usually i'm no more than a fren to the gal i like), it would take some time for me to nurse my wound before picking myself up and initiate another friendship with a gal i fancy .................................... only to meet with another failure

sometimes i feel like some shady characters living along the borderline of the society, constantly subjected to failures and plagued by depression..
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 23-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

Bro Jinheren

I think tat all of us in some part of our life wld feel the same also..its really hard to be happy all the time..it all depend on what our priorities are..

like most, if not everyone, i crave for a stable relationship..at the end of a workday..got a voice to +++ to and on weekend.a someone to go out with..but somehow things have not been workin out for me the past 2 years..mayb its juz retribution but then again..u cant wish for love to happen..tats y its called fallin in love..

like another bro here..i believe in love urself before others can love u..invest in groomin..u wld realise tat altho gers wun come flockin to u..at least they wun run off when they see u also...be able to hold a decent conversation with anyone is also a plus..at least for me now..tho i might not have alot of ladies luck..at least i still hv gers who come +++kin to me and askin me out for lunch..when my close female frds hv any trouble..they wld +++ to me when sometimes they wun even tell their bf

in this sense..i believed i am blessed..at least there are still pple whom i can care for tho not in a bf/gf sort of way..i believe the most basic reason why we are in a relationship is becoz humans hv a basic need to care for pple..

juz my humble views..at least if really a loser..i can still be a lovable loser
Old 23-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
Each time after a failed attempt (i couldn't even consider it a relationship cos usually i'm no more than a fren to the gal i like), it would take some time for me to nurse my wound before picking myself up and initiate another friendship with a gal i fancy .................................... only to meet with another failure

sometimes i feel like some shady characters living along the borderline of the society, constantly subjected to failures and plagued by depression..
You are not alone. I feel so disgusted with romance these days. Even the last time I dated a girl, I felt like just going to a race track alone and rev the engine for a good few rounds.

Everything out on a date .... is about spending. Ultimately, its just about who can spend and do more for the girl. I'm just that kind of guy who gets easily distracted. See new car, change heart easily. But, diff is that it only takes one girl to reciprocate and make me feel wanted.

I know myself that the girl I like has to reciprocate. Once she stops reciprocating, I would drift away, like a log in the river without direction. Only thing I look forward to is going to the car for a spin, rather than wasting time and money on uninteresting girls.

Last thing you want to know is that the girl you are interested in has been sleeping around. Its possibly a social norm. But, so long you are a guy, you won't likely tolerate such stuff.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 23-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
freedom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think nowaday there is not real love
love these days are all about money
ger now a day only take from you and never give.
got sick of it
this is my point of view
Old 23-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
Last thing you want to know is that the girl you are interested in has been sleeping around. Its possibly a social norm. But, so long you are a guy, you won't likely tolerate such stuff.
totally agree with you!

I myself still love my ex-gf a lot .. but she has a bf now. well, being a MCP myself.. i really cant think of what "CCA" they have done, i cant tolerate it.
i mean ... who can! rite?

but on the other hand. who am i to say yes or no?

haiz..
Old 23-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83
totally agree with you!

I myself still love my ex-gf a lot .. but she has a bf now. well, being a MCP myself.. i really cant think of what "CCA" they have done, i cant tolerate it.
i mean ... who can! rite?

but on the other hand. who am i to say yes or no?

haiz..
what can we do?
we are nobody to them anymore.
not even a friend i guess
LL suck thumb only
Old 23-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom
what can we do?
we are nobody to them anymore.
not even a friend i guess
LL suck thumb only
hahaha.. wtf ..

bro, you very perssimistic leh!!! cannot.

i agree with the not even a friend part. but suck thumb. NO. fuck it man, i dont care..

i remember when i was with her .. so what we fuck every now and then .. still break up .. they're still in honeymoon period. its ok.

for me .. in the meanwhile see got any pretty girl anot . can sian, sian .. cannot .. nvm.

build up a career 1st. girl will then automatically come.
Old 23-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha.. wtf ..

bro, you very perssimistic leh!!! cannot.

i agree with the not even a friend part. but suck thumb. NO. fuck it man, i dont care..

i remember when i was with her .. so what we fuck every now and then .. still break up .. they're still in honeymoon period. its ok.

for me .. in the meanwhile see got any pretty girl anot . can sian, sian .. cannot .. nvm.

build up a career 1st. girl will then automatically come.
ya i know but soon you will get sick of ger coming to you cause they give you the feel that they love your money no you yourself.
got really sick of it
Old 23-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i know but soon you will get sick of ger coming to you cause they give you the feel that they love your money no you yourself.
got really sick of it
hahaha.. erm. $$ .. i not very rich lah..

but the prob is that she left me bcos, of mostly religious diff. well, she seems like very happy with her now bf.

but its ok .. its honeymoon period. can wait.

sometimes, i jus wonder .. why all my friend their ex will come back to them sometime down the road. and whens my turn?
Old 23-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha.. erm. $$ .. i not very rich lah..

but the prob is that she left me bcos, of mostly religious diff. well, she seems like very happy with her now bf.

but its ok .. its honeymoon period. can wait.

sometimes, i jus wonder .. why all my friend their ex will come back to them sometime down the road. and whens my turn?
nowaday ger look for money only
haiz sick of this shit
where is the freedom of love
free from money frame and looks
anyway good for ur friends
but i am sure that my turn wont be here
not even in my after life
hope yours will come soon
Old 23-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
nowaday ger look for money only
haiz sick of this shit
where is the freedom of love
free from money frame and looks
anyway good for ur friends
but i am sure that my turn wont be here
not even in my after life
hope yours will come soon
damn right, nowaday every single gal whether pretty or not will always hav guys buzzing ard them, and ask them out for a date is like " see how lor, if tml no programme then i let u know ", u will never be their 1st priority. But i am glad that i hav started this thread, aty least i can know so many bros here in the same boat as me... Cheers. Lets keep this thread alive. And nowadays i can hardly differentiate between love and lust anymore, it become so bloody blur, and i really dun know wat the fuck this world has turn into, where the gal u love will not love but instead choose for some ah beng.
Now, i dun really know wat i want in life anymore, Car? House? money? i am feeling so empty, can $$ buy compainonship? I do feel very tire of living actually, but the tot of my parent, i still need to support them, to be failial to them.The question at the end is still this, wats the meaning of life.
Old 23-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
damn right, nowaday every single gal whether pretty or not will always hav guys buzzing ard them, and ask them out for a date is like " see how lor, if tml no programme then i let u know ", u will never be their 1st priority. But i am glad that i hav started this thread, aty least i can know so many bros here in the same boat as me... Cheers. Lets keep this thread alive. And nowadays i can hardly differentiate between love and lust anymore, it become so bloody blur, and i really dun know wat the fuck this world has turn into, where the gal u love will not love but instead choose for some ah beng.
Now, i dun really know wat i want in life anymore, Car? House? money? i am feeling so empty, can $$ buy compainonship? I do feel very tire of living actually, but the tot of my parent, i still need to support them, to be failial to them.The question at the end is still this, wats the meaning of life.
i agree with you bro
we ask ourselve what is our purpose of this life and what is our destiny.
when we found our destiny or purpose of life it turn out to a false destiny/purpose and we puke back into darkness.
to be honest i think this world is sick in some ways
nowaday ger look for $$ only
love is rare now
good woman are taken or KIA

anyway count me in to keep this thread alive but i will come in on the weekends only
Old 24-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

actually ... theres more to the meaning of life.

its not as though no girl then thats the end.
you can be a religiously upright person, a morally correct person, a academically strived person, a sporting person, a career driven person or a family oriented person.

its just that which category you belong to .. well, though as easy as it may seems to be, but the truth is far from it.

i believed that someday, someone will come along .. if we're nt picky then probably .. we can put an end to singlehood. but sometimes, since we got alot of choices .. why not go for the better one? isnt it..

well, maybe thats why. so in the meantime ...

good luck to me and good luck to you bros out there!!
Old 24-10-2006, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct
Bro Jinheren

like most, if not everyone, i crave for a stable relationship..at the end of a workday..got a voice to +++ to and on weekend.a someone to go out with..but somehow things have not been workin out for me the past 2 years..mayb its juz retribution but then again..u cant wish for love to happen..tats y its called fallin in love..
Yes that's the feeling... that someone whom i could look forward to meeting after a long day at school or work. During weekends, someone i can plan activities like watching movie, eating supper with... these stuff seems so natural to most ppl, but to me, it's like a impossible dream...

And that feeling of being "un-loved" jus gets worse during special occasion like xmas etc where everywhere in orchard road u see couples happily in love..
stay at home nothing to do, thought go shopping around to 散心, but usually end feeling moody after seeing other couples.. haha.
when u are alone, sometimes u really feel there's no place on earth for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
But, diff is that it only takes one girl to reciprocate and make me feel wanted.

I know myself that the girl I like has to reciprocate. Once she stops reciprocating, I would drift away, like a log in the river without direction. Only thing I look forward to is going to the car for a spin, rather than wasting time and money on uninteresting girls.

But, diff is that it only takes one girl to reciprocate and make me feel wanted.
And yes, usually the only place i can seek solace is my car, driving along the expressway with my fav music playing in the background.... haha but that's how sometimes end up driving into Geylang and xxxx

bro, i understand that feeling.... it doesn't bother me how much effort it requires, like driving across the island from east (where i live) to send her home in Jurong west, buying breakfast & wait at the bus-stop for her.... but it rely breaks me when i realized she's just not into me

All i need is abit of response & encouragment, that's enough to spur me on despite any obstacles.... but alas, what's discouraging i realized she's not remotely interested in me...
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 24-10-2006, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Goondamit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a gf and when I talk to her about love, she is told me that there is no more love in this world but money. Without money there is no love. I guess this is what most girl feels this days..... came across this statement " Money is like a fuel, without it how to keep the love burning?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1