The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Re: If I am invisible

Bro, you forgot about Google..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP10 View Post
Episode 65

Ash: Ah Gong....these three words are the best words in every timezone...I love you too...Oh ya...I wanted to tell you that I seized one big box of pure gold bar from the Japanese camp and hided under your bed...remember my words carefully now...use these gold bars and buy as many lands and properties as you can now...focus on the southern and central part of Singapore...land and properties eventually will be very expensive in the future during my era...buy freehold...and buy Apple stocks next time...

James: What is Apple stocks??? Fruits???

Stay tune...
Old 14-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
khimgek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, support your thread
Old 15-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

TS ,, love your update ,, tell us more
Old 17-06-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 18-06-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
LukasMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, tks for well written story.
Old 20-06-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 66

With invisible power, mind power and sixth sense power...Ash definitely had the capability to up any woman he want...But Madeline was simply gorgeous and was a top natural beauty. Ash planned to chase her the natural and open way...

Ash was in invisible mode and the class was in progress. He went close to Madeline to sniff her hair and it smelled nice. Next Ash peeped her cleavage as Madeline was sitting down...Ash got a good view of her assets...

Ash bend down below her desk to peep under her skirt...she wore cute pink color panties.

Ash was very tempted to crawl under her skirt to sniff her pink panties...Suddenly the school bell rang for lesson to end..Ash quickly moved outside the class to prevent bumping of those students leaving the class.

Ash finally recalled that he need to find out more information of Miss Chen. He turned visible and made his way to Miss Chen's office to chat with her. Along the way, he bumped onto Jonathan..

Jonathan: What's your plan to help me chase Miss Chen?

Ash: Dad don't gan cheong leh...I'm going into her office now to date her out tommorrow which is Saturday on your behalf

Jonathan: Is it too direct? What if she reject me? I havent plan anything yet...

Ash: Hey Dad...relax...leave it to me...

Jonathan and Ash went into teacher's office to find Miss Chen. Ash was delighted to see Madeline was in discussion with Miss Chen.

Ash: Ladies...Sorry to interrupt your conversation...I have a big favor to ask from both of you.

Miss Chen: Hey Ash...Jonathan you are here too! Anything that I can help you?

Ash: We will like to date both of you out tommorrow to Singapore mainland.

Miss Chen: Aiyoyo...Ash you are so direct...I'm embarrassed if other people hear the conversation...

Ash: Actually I came from US to visit Singapore...this is my last weekend in Singapore...And I don't have much friends...tomorrow is my birthday...this is my Birthday wish...All expenses on me!!

Madeline: Wow I like to go Singapore mainland! It is boring in Tekong.

Miss Chen and Madeline eventually agreed to go on double dates with Jonathan and Ash on Saturday after more sweet talking from Ash. They agreed to meet 9.30am the next day at Tekong ferry terminal.

Jonathan: Praying to the love tree work...Miss Chen going on date with me...I'm so excited...I probably can't sleep tonight...

Ash: WTF...you should thank me instead of some silly love tree...please wake your idea dad...btw can you lend me some money? I don't have any money yet in this timezone...lend me $1000 ok?

Jonathan: Are you crazy? My monthly salary is only $800...$1000 is a big sum of money...one bowl of noodle is only 30 cent lo...

Ash: Oh sorry I forgot this is year 1969...cost of living is very low...can just lend me $50 then? I have my way to find a lot of money to repay you....trust me...

Jonathan: Ok...here are $50...you don't cheat my money ah...

The Orchid Series of currency notes is the earliest to be in for circulation in Singapore. Issued in the years 1967 to 1976, it has nine denominations: $1, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, and $10,000.

Ash: Tonight I will go Singapore mainland to find money...see you guys tommorrow...I will meet the three of you at changi ferry terminal in the morning!

Ash took the next ferry from Tekong Island to Changi ferry terminal. He reached changi ferry terminal and wanted to book grab car using his phone. Then he realized there is no Grab in year 1969. He waited 15 minutes for a taxi.

Taxi uncle: Young man...where are you going?

Ash: Bring me to the most happening place in Singapore...many pretty woman and entertainment

Taxi uncle: the most happening place is Keong Saik Road...many entertainment joints...many pretty woman...but you need to be careful because there are many gangsters and illegals activities like gambling dens and drugs selling etc..$10 from here to Keong Saik Road ok?

Ash: WTF...taxi in year 1969 don't use meter one ah? Ok la...$10 deal la...I only have $50...so fast spend 20% of my asset liao...haha

Ash reached Keong Saik Road at 7pm. Keong Saik Road was the main happending red light district before the emergence of Geylang. There were plenty of brothels, pubs and eateries.

Ash filled his tummy with food first. It was unbelievable that he used only $1 for dinner where he ordered many food.

Next he turned invisible mode and started his plan to find money. He seized money of all the illegals gambling dens, gangsters, pubs, brothels the entire night. It was almost 12 mid night and Ash collected one big heavy bag of SGD cash.

Ash was happy with his collection and intended to leave Keong Saik Road. This time he saw a woman with the most enormous pair of boobs came out of one huge brothel. The staffs greeted her as lady boss...

Ash's dick naturally became excited and he turned visible mode to walk towards that brothel.

Ash: Hi beauty, are you the boss of this joint? Is this place the best here?

Amy: You must be new here...all the regular cheongsters here will know me...my girls are the most premium and top grade in SG...but also the most expensive la...we mainly serve the wealthy customers...are you one?

Ash: I don't know about your girls but I'm certainly interested in you...

Amy: Interesting...No one dare to say such words to me here...I bet you don't know who is my boyfriend...the most notorious gang leader in Singapore....you scare now? Hehe

Ash: I'm more interested in you now...

Amy: I'm the boss of brothel...I'm not the working ladies ok? I can recommend you some of our best ladies...$150 for 1 shot...$200 for 2 shots

Ash: $1000 for you?

Amy: Nope...hehe...don't waste your time...

Ash: I don't like to waste time...$10,000...calling once...twice...

Amy: $10,000???? Wait wait...deal...But we need to go other place for our fun...because there are plenty of my boyfriend's gang members watching...

Ash: Let take a taxi to Raffles hotel for our battle!

Amy eventually wouldn't resisted the lure of $10,000 and followed Ash to Raffles Hotel. Ash booked a suite to enjoy the night with big boobs Amy.

Once they entered the room, Amy felt relax and comfortable. She sat on the bed and started to arouse Ash...

Amy: Ash...tell me which part of my body u love the most?

Ash: that's so obvious...must be your big nei nei la...

Amy: later you must be gentle with my nei nei ok?

Ash: Nope...I will squeeze hard and suck even harder...

Amy removed her bra and lifted up her top...she was quick to cover her nipples...

Ash: why covered your nipples? They belong to me tonight anyway...

Amy: I'm shy...ok I removed my top now...hehe

Ash: These are the most beautiful pair of boobs I ever seen...I cannot tahan already...

Ash went over to hug Amy and kissed her all over...they spent 10 full minutes French kissing and Ash's hands were busy squeezing Amy's big nei nei...

Ash pushed Amy on the bed to enjoyed her most prized assets..he spent a long time to kiss her boobs and sucked her nipples...

Ash moved down to her pussy and licked furiously...Amy moaned in ecstacy...

They turned around and Amy was on top of Ash. Her boobs were heavy so she rested them on Ash's chest...and they continued french kissing...

Next Amy provided damn good BBBJ...

Amy cannot tahan anymore and jumped on top of Ash to ride in cowgirl style...she rode hard for 10 minutes

They switched to doggy style for another 10 minutes. Amy felted tired and lay flat on the bed. Of course Ash won't let her off easily...Ash continue to bang her hard in missionary style...both of then reach climax and cum together...

Amy spent the night with Ash in Raffles hotel that night...they lost count of how many shots they had that night...but both of them felt a little sore on their private part when they left the hotel the next day morning

Stay tune...
Old 20-06-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 20-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Luis7Suarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for next update
Old 21-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                                    

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 24-06-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 67

Amy secretly left Raffles hotel in the morning to avoid bumping onto familiar faces. Ash asked Raffles Hotel to arrange for a good car for 1 full day rental. The car was ready at the hotel lobby at 9am for Ash to collect.

It was a cool 1960 Rolls-Royce Silver cloud model! Ash definitely didn't mind paying the high luxury car rental premium as he got plenty of cash seized last night to spend.

He drove down to Changi Jetty to wait for his dad (Jonathan), mum (Li Ping) and chio bu student Madeline to arrive from Tekong Island.

Changi jetty was simple and not much development in 1969. Ash enjoyed the rustic and natural scenery while waiting for the gang.

Ash brought a old school magnolias icecream at the Jetty at only 10 cent. Cost of consumer good was certainly very low in 1969!

Finally the ferry from Tekong arrived at Changi Jetty and Ash welcomed them with excitement.

Ash: Good morning everyone! Nice to see you all again. I lined up a fun filled full event day! I rented a car too. Let hop in!

Li Ping aka Miss Chen: Aiyoyo...this is the most luxury car I ever sit...is it very expensive?

Ash: hmm ok la...slightly more expensive than limousine taxi..

Jonathan whispered softly to Ash: Hey Ash...you were penniless yesterday and borrowed $50 from me. But you came with a Rolls-Royce today...did you robbed the bank or something?

Ash: Hey Dad...I already told you I came from year 2020 to 1969...With my technology and knowledge...it is so easy for me to make money here...you don't need to worry la..you have an very important goal today which is to woo my mum li ping...if you can't managed to woo her in this parallel universe...then there won't be a version of me born few years later...you understand?

Jonathan: Hmm seem to understand some but doesn't understand some too...

Ash: OMG...I wonder why such a simple mind Dad like you will born such a genius son like me...ok you just focus on wooing my mum today...leave the rest of matters to me? Simple?

Jonathan: Ok understand. I trust you one more time..Hehe

Ash drove them back to Raffles hotel for English breakfast. The traffic was pretty bad in the old days and there was no GPS to use...it took about 80 minutes from changi jetty to reach raffles hotel...Ash began to appreciate the COE and ERP implemented by our government to ensure traffic conditions are good in our times...

Eventually they reached Raffles hotel and enjoyed the English breakfast in a grand environment. Li ping and Madeline were very impressed with the three tier English breakfast with beautiful cake, scones and pie etc

Ash told them he was a hotel guest as he booked the suite room for few days. Madeline was excited to view his hotel suite room and begged Ash to bring her up to use the washroom. It was also a good opportunity for Jonathan and Li ping to have some couple time at the restaurant.

Madeline was wowed by the size and decoration of the room. She mentioned the bathroom was even bigger than her room at home. She excused herself to use the wash room.

Ash realized the bathroom door was not locked...probably Madeline did not know how to lock properly...Ash did not hesitated to turn invisible mode and sneak inside the washroom to peep at her..

Ash was lucky as Madeline just pulled down her skirt and panties for peeing. Her pussy looked tight and fresh. Ash began to fantasize his erected cock playing inside her tight pussy..

Madeline pee and the water sound so pleasing to his ears..

But that's not the end...Ash saw a long piece of shit coming out from her Ash...she was shitting as well...

Ash stopped breathing for a while and continued to peep at her shitting. Finally Ash also cannot tahan the smell and went outside the washroom to take a breather. Madeline came out after 10 minutes and thank Ash for waiting for her.

Madeline: Hey Ash, thank for waiting. Sorry I ate too much snacks recently...a little constipation...hehe

Ash: Yup...I saw that...no no...I mean I can understand...no worries about that

Madeline: Wow...that is the biggest bed I ever see in my life...can I lay on it for a while?

Ash: Sure....please go ahead to try...

Madeline: Feel soooooooo good...how I wish I can sleep on such good bed every night!

Ash: You may sleep on it tonight if you want....I don't need such a big space...hehe

Madeline: Hey you are so naughty! But I find you very interesting...unlike most typical guys here...so boring and conservative..

Ash: Of coz I came from 2020...no no...I mean I came from US...everyone is very open minded there...

Madeline: OMG...do you mean one night stand??? Did you try???Tell me more about it!!

Ash: ONS is common in US but I don't do it with stranger la...I only do with girlfriends...but I have many girl friends...ok la...u too young to hear this...

Madeline: Come on...I'm already 19 years old...adult already...don't believe you see yourself...

Madeline removed a few buttons on her shirt to reveal her boobs...

Both of time locked eyes and felt a little paiseh..definitely got some sparkle liao...Madeline quickly changed topic and suggested to return to the hotel restaurant to rejoin Jonathan and li ping.

Madeline requested to visit haw par villa after breakfast as she never visited before. There weren't much places of interest in singapore in 1969 so the remaining peoples also agree to go.

They drove down to Haw Par Villa and it was very lively and crowded. It was very different to the quiet Haw Par Villa in our modern days!

They had fun over there and the intentions were even more clear now that Jonathan target Li Ping. And Ash target Madeline. It was a hot noon and all of them were sweaty now.

Ash proposed to go somewhere with aircon. He did his homework by checking with hotel staffs where are the best place for shopping in Singapore in 1969. Ash would go Orchard Road by default but the best place to shop was actually Raffles places area in 1969!

They drove to Raffle Places. Again it was not the typical CBD Raffles place that we were familiar in our modern days. There was no MRT station...few high rise office buildings....there were more high end shopping department stores like John Little etc. This is the place where higher end consumers can buy premium clothings exported from overseas like US or Europe etc.

Ash brought new clothes for the ladies and also for Jonathan. He spent few thousands which was a huge sum of money in 1969 considered average Singaporean earn about SGD 500 per month. Ash told them to each pick one set of new clothes to change for evening program. He arranged massage services at Raffles hotel for everyone in the late noon where they were shower and freshen up. The hotel staff will arrange quick dry wash service for their new clothes so that they all can wear new clothes in the evening.

Jonathan and Li Ping choose matching navy blue clothing.

Madeline choose a gorgeous yellow clothing.

Damn...All of them looked so chio and yandao. They definitely had the physical attractiveness to become ah ge or ah jie of mediacock if they belong in our modern time.

Raffles Hotel proved themselves to be one of the best (of coz expensive) in the business by proving top notch massage services. They truly enjoyed the massage, washed up and changed new clothes.

Next destination was Great World Amusement Park! Long before there was USS in Singapore, Great world Amusement park was the most trendy place to visit in the 60s.

It was also one of the most popular places to go on dates. There were many entertainments like cinema, amusement rides, shopping, night clubs and restaurants etc.

They had dinner at Spring Court restaurant which they first made their brand name famous at Great world Amusement park.

After that they went shopping, eat street foods, played rides and games etc. The chemistries between the two couples definitely rose higher now.

Next they went to the infamous Flamingo Nightclub there to experience the night life activites. It was nothing too fantastic and they left after a few drinks.

Next they went to the Golden Venus at Orchard Hotel which was one of the most popular dance places with local bands. Almost all the trendy youngsters at that time will know this place as this is also a good place to meet chio bu.

Golden Venus was happening especially on a Saturday night. It was crowded. Jonathan and Ash took the opportunity to hold tightly the hands of Li Ping and Madeline at all time. This was also a sign to other guys that these two ladies were "taken"...

They had a wild night partying and they forgot that Madeline need to take the last ferry from changi jetty back to Tekong! Jonathan and Liping usually return to their respective parent's house in mainland Singapore over the weekend.

Madeline missed the last ferry. Li ping was little tipsy and she don't want to make her parent worry in her semi drunk state.

Ash booked another room at Raffles hotel for Li Ping and Madeline to stay for the night. Jonathan will shared room with Ash. They continued drinking back in Raffles hotel bars.

Eventually both ladies felt too tipsy and want to return to their room to rest for the night. Ash and his dad Jonathan return to their room to strategize their mid night activities...

Ash: Dad...are you ready for tonight actions?

Jonathan: What action? I managed to hold Li Ping's hands tonight...I'm already very happy...hehe

Ash: We going to have sex with our target...don't act blur...anyway li ping is my mum and you are my dad...it is perfectly ok for both of u to have sex right?

Jonathan: But that is in your world....in my world we still havent officially date each other...how to have sex? Anyway I'm still a virgin...I also don't know what to do even if your plan work...

Ash showed porn video on his mobile phone and show it to Jonathan...

Ash: It feel so strange to watch porn with my dad...and it feel even more strange to teach my dad to have sex with my mum...damn it..

Jonathan: Don't like that la....you know people are very conservative in my times...btw can you give me your mobile phone...this is awesome stuff!

Ash: Sorry I can give you everything except my phone....you know mobile phone is the most important accessorie in my time...Dad you are ready now after clash course on sex...

Jonathan: Ok I'm ready...hehe

Both guys walked to the ladies's room and pressed on the door bell. Madeline opened the door.

Ash: We just come over to see if anything is ok for the ladies.

Madeline: The room is nice. Everything is ok. Thanks

Ash: Madeline...I have some words to speak to you in private...can you come out to spare me few mins?

Madeline: But I already changed into my pajamas...very strange to go other places in the hotel leh...I can go your room for a while lo...

Bingo...it was the perfect response that the guys wanted.

Li Ping: Aiyoyo....so late already you guys still don't want to sleep?

Ash: Li Ping...Jonathan has something to discuss with you now

Ash used his mind power on Jonathan and Li Ping to create a illusion that they were crazily in love and tonight was their 洞房夜....

Jonathan went inside the ladies's room with Li Ping and closed the door. Madeline followed Ash back into his room. It was like 送羊入虎口...there was absolutely no way Madeline can escape from Ash tonight...

Madeline: We reached your room. What you want to discuss now?

Ash: I actually want to create opportunities for Jonathan and Li Ping....

Madeline: So they will have sex in the other room tonight right?

Ash: Wow I must say I'm surprised by your words...but yes...they will have sex tonight....

Madeline: Miss Chen and I were actually discussing before you guys came our room. I told Miss Chen you guys confirm will want to have sex with us tonight. She still said Jonathan is a conservative guy and nothing will happen tonight lo...

Ash: So you know what will happen when you come my room...and you still agree to come?

Madeline: I'm different from most people in my era...I'm proactive and fight for what I want...

Ash: So you want me?

Madeline: I deliberately left the washroom door open earlier in the noon...And ask you about one night stand...You are so smart yet didn't get the hints?

Ash: Ok you win...

Madeline: I'm giving you my first time...I think it will be a memorable one at Raffles Hotel with you...I'm not a easy girl but I think you are a really special man...

Ash: I like you too...at the first sight...the moment I saw you in your school...it's my honour to take your virginity...I must say you are very a special girl in your generation...

Madeline began to strip into her bra and panties...She felt very awkward and paiseh...

Ash: It's ok if you are not ready...I will not force you..

Madeline braved herself to remove her bra and panties into her Birthday suit. She lifted her head and locked eyes with Ash. Ash naturally went over to play with her cute boobs and french kissed her. They slowly took their time to enjoy the intimate moment.

After 10 mins, Ash started to lick her ears and his hands still busy playing her boobs.

Ash licked down her back and began to insert one finger into her virgin pussy..

Ash: This is your first time...I will do more foreplay on your pussy so that you won't feel so painful during sex intercourse...

Ash asked Madeline to finger herself first..Madeline was shy initially but she was still very accommodating and followed Ash's instruction...

Ash took over and used his fingers to open the tight pussy hole...

Ash used his mouth and saliva as natural lubricant to wet her tight pussy...Ash licked for a good 15 minutes to ensure her pussy had a good warm up session. It was the first time Madeline experienced anything like this...she felt itchy, wet and strange feeling...

Next Ash taught her how to stimulate a guy...Ash told her to lick his nipple and played with his dick at the same time...

Ash encouraged her to look into his eyes while performing the act...she performed very well as a first timer so far...

Next Ash told her to give a good blowjob...

Madeline: Hmmm...Can I don't do a blow job...I think it was disgusting...

Ash: All man love blow job...you need to try first before you concluded that you don't like right?

Madeline hesitated and kept using her hands to play with Ash's dick..

Finally she decided to give a try... she closed her eyes...opened her small mouth...sticked her tongue towards Ash's erected dick...

Ash: Ohhh...it was so good Madeline...you try to use more of your tongue... and avoid using your teeth as much as possible...

Madeline was a fast learner...with few guidance from Ash...she was able to provide a good BBBJ now...

Madeline: Actually BBBJ still quite ok la...not as disgusting as I thought earlier...thank you for teaching me...

Ash: It is my pleasure...we have enough foreplay...it is time for historic moment in your life...the first time sex intercourse...You lay down...we start with the most standard missionary style...

Madeline lay on her back and opened her legs wide...She was breathing very deeply now as she was very nervous...

Ash patiently placed his dick outside her pussy to slowly stimulate her..He tried to poke her but her pussy was too tight...Ash applied more licking on her pussy to make it wet...

Ash attempted the second time...this time he managed to penetrate deeper...50% inside...he can feel her pussy walls tearing open...

Madeline cried: Pain! Pain!

Ash withdraw his dick and consoled Madeline.

Ash: Hey Madeline...I already managed to penetrate 50%...we are already 50% succeed...don't give up now..

Madeline cried: It was painful...ok we tried again...

Ash attempted the third time...it was much easier now as her pussy was less tight...this time Ash used more force and penetraded all the way inside her pussy!

Madeline screamed in pain. Ash continued to fuck her deeply and slowly...

Madeline still can't stop crying and she grabbed her hair in pain...

Ash somehow enjoyed looking at her innocent expression...he continued to enjoy himself and fuck her with more force...Madeline grabbed the pillow and cried louder now...

Ash: Ok let change to doggy style now...

Madeline: What is doggy style? Sex is so painful...can we stop now?

Ash guided her on doggy style position and fuck her from behind...Madeline continued crying and screaming...

Ash felt a little sorry for the poor girl and decided to end her misery...he penetrated fast and furiously...Madeline closed her eyes in pain...

Finally Ash released his armies into her pussy...He pulled out his dick and saw blood flowing out...

He hugged Madeline and congratulated her that she was no longer a virgin now. She will start to enjoy sex from this moment onwards...

Stay tune...
Old 28-06-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

This is A LOT OF EFFORT to write and post pics. Up u for your effort.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Georgeluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more please!!
Old 02-07-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Episode 68

Ash decided to be honest with Madeline that it was impossible between them. He told Madeline the long story how he travelled back from 2020 to 1945 previously...then travel to 1969 now.

Madeline surprisingly believed the story without much doubt. Madeline was excited and curious on how the world will develop in 50 years time. Madeline spent the whole night asking Ash about the world in the next 50 years (from 1969 to 2020).

Madeline: How long you stay in Year 1945?

Ash: I spent 3 nights in year 1945 and I killed countless Japanese soldiers for revenge. I meet my grandparents in their young days. Then I suddenly disappeared and time travel here in 1969.

Madeline: How many nights you already spent here?

Ash: This is my second night here. Which mean I just have 1 more night remain in this timezone. Hopefully I can return to my rightful timezone in 2020 after this.

Madeline: Let cherish every moment. I can't believe my first time sex is with a future person. This is so cool!

Ash also revealed to her that Jonathan is actually his Dad and Li Ping is actually his Mum in their younger days.

They had sex for 1 more round and chatted the entire night until morning.

The two couples meet at the hotel cafe for breakfast the next morning.

Li Ping: Aiyoyo...this is so embarrassing last night...everyone here please keep a secret on what happened ok?

Ash: Mum...hmm sorry..Li Ping...No need to be embarrassed lah...Jonathan is nice guy and both of you are designated to be together...is a perfect match!

Ash and Jonathan went one corner to discuss their FR last night.

Ash: Dad...how many rounds you did with mum last night? Hehe

Jonathan: We were both Virgin la...first round took longer time...then we had another 2 rounds after that which were more enjoyable...don't discuss such details la...very paiseh one

Ash: Dad no need paiseh la...in my time even got a famous forum call sammyboy forum where many bros openly shared FR and information etc

Jonathan: Anyway thanks for making my dream come true. Finally Li Ping is my girlfriend.

Ash: The best way to thank me is to treat me nice when I'm born in your timezone...I deposited 2 million dollars into your bank account..And this is the notebook I specially prepared for you...you must keep this notebook safe and don't let anyone else see...inside contain all the 4D and TOTO winning number from 1969 to 2020. You will be the richest person in Singapore!

Jonathan: Wah 2 millions dollars...I worked 100 years also cannot earn this kind of money!

Ash: You use the 2 million to buy as many land and properties now...when you win 4D and Toto every week, you must continue to buy more lands and more properties...you will eventually become the biggest real estate tycoon in Singapore...then from the 90s onwards...you start to buy stocks...I also listed down all the stocks to buy like Apple, Goggle, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, Facebook, Tencent holding etc...You can be the richest man in the world!

Jonathan: This way to become rich doesn't sound good leh...I never work hard for it...

Ash: WTF...you listen to my instruction...next time transfer all your assets to me when I turn 21 years old in your timezone!

The two couples went separately for dating after breakfast. Ash and Madeline went shopping and watch movies. Ash followed Madeline back to Tekong island later in the day.

It was a sunday and Telong integrated school was closed. Madeline and Ash climbed over the gate and sneaked inside her classroom. Madeline was in her usual uniform and sat on the teacher table.

Ash was excited as he never had sex with a student in classroom before. He went behind Madeline and grabbed her boobs.

Ash unbuttoned her uniform to expose her cute nipples. He continued to play with her boobs and kissed her face.

Ash instructed Madeline to sit on top of the table and open her legs wide. Ash slowly removed her panties and tasted her juicy pussy. Madeline moaned loudly as she knew no one else was in the school compound.

Next Ash lay on the floor and want 69 position. Both of them enjoyed for a good 10 minutes.

Finally Ash couldn't controlled any longer...Madeline lifted her butt facing the ceiling and Ash happily penetrated her from behind.

Ash fucked her in doggy style for 10 minutes. Ash carried madeline on top of teacher's table and continued fuck her.

Madeline: Teacher...you are so naughty...Hmm...hmm

Ash: Teacher will punish you for not doing homework...I will bang you...ok I give a chance to make up...you ride me like a cowgirl...

It was time for Madeline to do exercise in cowgirl style.

Madeline: Teacher...how's my riding skill? Can pass or not?

Ash: Damn good...I give you A1 grade...Now I will reward you...you lay on the floor...

Ash pounded on Madeline to fuck her in missionary style. Madeline hit climax a few times and was super wet below. She was screaming on top of her voice as Ash moved to the top gear.

Ash couldn't tahan anymore and cum his armies inside her pussy. It was satisfying to see his sperm flowing out from her pussy...

They dress up and left the school compound. They had seafood for dinner. And they sat at the beach area to enjoy the breeze.

Madeline: How nice if we belong to the same timezone. It is 1969 now and is 51 years to 2020. Wow that's mean I'm a 70 years old granny in your timezone! Haha

Ash: I will find you when I return to 2020...very curious how you look when you are 70 years old!

Madeline: Please don't look for me la...I want you to remember me in my 19 years old version...

Ash: Madeline...I deposited 1 million dollars into your bank account. This money allowed you to buy multiple properties in 1969. You no need to worry about finance and can freely pursue your interest. Follow your heart and do all the things you want in life!

They hugged each other and stay at the beach area overnight. They experienced the most beautiful sunrise at rustic Tekong island.

Both of them doze off. When Madeline woke up....Ash was disappeared...he probably return to where he belong...it was a short sweet love story for Madeline to remember forever...

Stay tune...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1