The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
now I don’t normally grant requests for FRs, because I do what generally like when I like it, and am here just for fun....

But.... since bro fat fatt asked, here’s an FR on one of my top girls nana 2036.

This girl is a slim pretty chick with b-cup boobs. When she got period, her boobs sometimes swell up to almost c-cup. Certainly one of the smoothest youngest bodies around!

Face wise, she looks at least 50 percent like b-grade sg actress Foyce Le Xuan.

She was the third girl I tried after Miya and maggi. When I was checking out the newbies last July at david den, he recommend I try these three based on my taste.

When she came down, I was like wow is that nana???

David said yes, and I was like damn, I feel like Jack NEO gonna finally fuck this slutty actress.

Once in the room, I sized her up. She’s about 1.6m if I’m not wrong as I do not bring measuring tape into the room. Good height for me to kiss her forehead.

She giggled when I did this.

She was quite talkative and chatty after some hugs and kisses that I gave her to break the ice.

As she went to get the bathtub ready, I said no need as I wanted to have more time to bang this girl hard and not waste time on the bathtub routine which 2036 girls are weak at anyway.

Bathed quickly and went onto the bed....

She wanted to dim the lights to set the mood, I didn’t stop her.

As she started her catbath on my back, wow her tongue pressure is just right for me as she lick, suck and nibble my back, butt and behind of my legs....

She laugh at me as I squirm about in pleasure, ”你怕痒啊?”

I’m mildly surprised that she’s quite good despite some commented otherwise? Maybe we clicked? When she looked into my eyes with a shy but naughty smile, I can’t tahan liao.... Mari Kita automatically

Turn around.... she peck me on the head and lips, before licking my nipples down to my knees, very ticklish, so I asked her to bbbj me.

She asked if can use condom, I said no, please bbbj without condom...

To be continued.... my client just arrived....

Continued....

Looking at her face as she grabbed my throbbing dick to BBBJ, I almost wanna shoot especially when she slapped my dick against her lips and chin....

OMG!!!! That face!!!

I couldn’t take it after a few min of Bbbj, not sure if the skill is good or her face make me high...

Ask her to climb on top of me.... surprisingly she ride quite long and seemed to enjoy but I ask to change position, didn’t wanna shoot while she’s riding.

Missionary.... oh yes.... so shiok to French her... I was worried as previous 2036 girls some didn’t French but her soft lips and nice slow French.... tasty!!!

For this girl, I fuck her hard but slow, ensuring my dick massage every inch of her young classy pussy ...oh my.... I love watching her face twist and turn in pleasure... once in a while I’d stop to lick her cute boobies... and any where else my tongue could reach... neck, ears, armpits... she’s so smooth, clean and tasty...

Turn around to doggy.... this position I can’t tahan long....the view of her the behind of her body is like the picture of that actress Foyce Le Xuan as above. As my dick got super hard, she turned behind and grabbed my head for some tongue lashing....
Shoot liao!!!!

Collapsed on her, roll over and chit chat.

She seemed to enjoy running her hands over my body as if I’m some prize she won... haha.

I couldn’t stop staring at her face too... what a treat for $150...

Asked her how long she plan to be here and she said she will try to stay till her contract finish...

Definitely, this girl would be in my top 10 best Fucks for 2017.

As for my best fuck for 2018, do stay tuned....
Old 16-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Lunar New Year of the Dog to all supporters of this thread! Huat ah!

Old 17-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Updated list of my fave girls list. In no particular order.

Removing old names and adding new ones.

1. Xiaoyi 1606a
2. Xiaoting 1606a
3. Vicky 1608
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Shan Shan 1651 (Jamie Yeo lookalike!)
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Dan Dan 1669
12. Jianing 1617
13. Ting Ting 1649
14. Bao bei WH06
15. Xin Xin WH12

16. Mei Mei 2033
17. Meiyuan 2033
18. Xiaoling 2040
19. Xiao Kai 2040
20. Xiao Wen 2040
21. Nana 2036
22. Maggi 2036
23. Yao Yao 2047

Future rankings will be released as and when I feel like it.

Enjoy these bonks. Feel free to post any FR on these 25 girls here.

Huat ah!
Something new to liven things up!

If you guys enjoyed my FR on nana and would like to see more, vote for the girl you want to read an FR on in this thread (choose from one of the 23 names above)

The girl with the most votes (choose from one of the 23 names above) will get an FR every Monday or Tuesday each week till all in my top girls have an FR here - provided they are still in Singapore.

If any of the girls gone back and you know about it, feel free to sound off too.

To my knowledge, 90 percent of the girls in the above list should still be here.

First FR will be out by 26-27 Feb. Deadline for votes will be 25 Feb 2359.

Second FR will be out on 5-6 Mar.

And it’ll continue from there.

Cheers and have a great CNY everyone!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 17-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 18-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Some of the PRC cat 150 houses are open already today. FYI.
Old 18-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Cat 150 PRC houses open today 1617, 1649, 2033, 2036 and if you want cat 80 PRC, check out 1019.

Any others?
Old 18-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Got a few PM asking me about nana 2036.

For those asking, yes she’s still around.

Service wise she was great for me.

That’s my take on nana 2036.

By the way, I don’t normally reply PM but for some simple common non-sensitive questions, I may do a mass reply here since quite a few bros PM me on this girl. But this is as and when I feel like it.

Hope those chosen trusted bros are enjoying my PM recommendations too

Cheers.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Someone PM saying he had to wait 2 hours for nana today

So he went for another of my “recommendations” yang yang 1649.

Only problem is I never recommended yang Yang from 1649. Lol!!!

Please read properly to that bro reading this thread. Lol!!!
Old 18-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got a few PM asking me about nana 2036.

For those asking, yes she’s still around.

Service wise she was great for me.

That’s my take on nana 2036.

By the way, I don’t normally reply PM but for some simple common non-sensitive questions, I may do a mass reply here since quite a few bros PM me on this girl. But this is as and when I feel like it.

Hope those chosen trusted bros are enjoying my PM recommendations too

Cheers.
Thanks for the FR bro. Not sure if it is a sensitive question but saw a few other FRs lately that claimed her service dropped since Oct last year. Wonder if you can share if your experience with her is recently or last year?
Old 18-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. Not sure if it is a sensitive question but saw a few other FRs lately that claimed her service dropped since Oct last year. Wonder if you can share if your experience with her is recently or last year?
The last time I visited her was in January this year, not sure if that helps you?
Old 18-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The last time I visited her was in January this year, not sure if that helps you?
Thanks bro. I only tried her once in Dec last year. If service to you has been consistent then i guess it must be i got no chemistry with her and I am like one of those previous not so good reviews about her. I did not even get to french as she said no frenching and no licking and no touching on certain parts even. Even peck on lips are kinda reluctant and definitely not even initiated. And only cbj and less than 30 seconds kind. I guess she must be rather selective then.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. I only tried her once in Dec last year. If service to you has been consistent then i guess it must be i got no chemistry with her and I am like one of those previous not so good reviews about her. I did not even get to french as she said no frenching and no licking and no touching on certain parts even. Even peck on lips are kinda reluctant and definitely not even initiated. And only cbj and less than 30 seconds kind. I guess she must be rather selective then.
Sorry to hear that bro.

My time with her was absolutely wild.

She even praise me for giving her a good fuck after the session.

I haven’t had a bad fuck in a long while actually.

Generally more hits than misses.

You’ll probably need to visit Geylang more and you’ll figure out what makes these PRC chicks tick.

There are just certain things you can say or do to get them responding positively. Just like any girl, buttons that you can push.

Try out the others in my list.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Guys who PM asking for FR on the girls in my list...

Rather than PM, just post your questions here unless it’s something very sensitive.

Because it’s very time consuming to check my PM and keep clearing the box.

Thanks for the kind understanding.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
You are not the only one bro.

Every of my fren including myself got the same treatment as you.
She has been like that since last Aug.
You got to peck on the lips. I cannot even touch the lips.
Many of the senior gals in this house kind of tell the rest it is not worthwhile to french and let us lick here lick there for $80.

Well, I have given up on 2036 gals since then.

The 1649 gals are fantastic like Yuan Yuan, Xia Tian and Tian Tian.
Very good svc and passionate frenching. Can lick and touch everywhere.
1606 and 1608 also have equally good gals with passionate frenching.

Dun waste time with 2036 gals la, bro.

Perhaps Nana only choose handsome men and dun like ugly white face like me.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 19-02-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
she no french to me either and complained about my long messy cock hair getting into her face when doing cbj , just not my cup of tea
Old 19-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are not the only one bro.

Every of my fren including myself got the same treatment as you.
She has been like that since last Aug.
You go to peck on the lips. I cannot even touch the lips.
Many the senior gals in this house kind of tell the rest it is not worthwhile to french and let us lick here lick there for $80.

Well, I have given up on 2036 gals since then.

The 1649 gals are fantastic like Yuan Yuan, Xia Tian and Tian Tian.
Very good svc and passionate frenching. Can lick and touch everywhere.
1606 and 1608 also have equally good gals with passionate frenching.

Dun waste time with 2036 gals la, bro.

Perhaps Nana only choose handsome man and dun like ugly white face like me.
That’s good bro. Means you shifted camp already huh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1