The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 08:45 PM
trymeout

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: MRT Marikita

very long nv take mrt liao but last time alwiz choose to sit opp girls wearing skirt. very easy to zaogeng esp when they slouch.

for the touch bum/breast part, occurs more often in busses le. coz when the bus stop always will jerk. can see sometimes the girl v paiseh also.
Old 31-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne iihcomik
Anyway, there was this incident which happened to me about 5 years ago. Bros, u HAVE to believe me. I was in a really packed MRT with this lady pressed up close to me. Her butt was very close to my didi.
Bro, not your imagination ah? Just kidding

Many years ago, I was sitting in a bus beside a woman (she was older, I was in my teens, she looked good, with sunglasses), and at one time she placed a finger on my arm. Lasted quite a few stops, then she got off. I dont think I will ever know whether it was intentional or accidental. She certainly doesnt act like she was aware.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lcashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i remember once when i was in sec school. was standing in the stupid bus and holding those seats on the handle. got one woman standing beside me and just nice her chest was just above the handle. when the fucking bus jerk i smacked her straight in the boobs man. totally unintentinal and damn paiseh.. if she shout molest cfm hong gan leow
Old 01-02-2005, 12:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcashley
i remember once when i was in sec school. was standing in the stupid bus and holding those seats on the handle. got one woman standing beside me and just nice her chest was just above the handle. when the fucking bus jerk i smacked her straight in the boobs man. totally unintentinal and damn paiseh.. if she shout molest cfm hong gan leow
Don't worry there's no intention on your part!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lcashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Don't worry there's no intention on your part!!!

comeon man.. once lady shout molest u confirm die unless she retract that statement
Old 01-02-2005, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002

bro, i dun know abt u but i carry a bag so i can block all these invasion. kekeke. carry a bag n it sure comes in handy when u need it.
it can hide yr hard on n serve many purposes such like when u want to adjust yr standing prick. kekeke
Haha, same here bro. My sling bag will come in handy cos every morning my "flagpole" always mari kita on the MRT...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 01-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
Haha, same here bro. My sling bag will come in handy cos every morning my "flagpole" always mari kita on the MRT...
Well we can see how *horny* you are
Old 01-02-2005, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

hmmmm have these accidental touches quite often.... brush against me lah, or alighting too rush her boobs touch me... i kinda big sized... so surface area bigger, easier for girls to molest me... how unfair.... :P
Old 01-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ne iihcomik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid

Used to have the same strategy....then my stoooopid sling broke. Now my bag is hand carried. Natural 'resting place' is near my thighs. Quite awkward and siong to position it in front of my flagpole. Must buy new slingbag. Today payday! Can consider.

Anyway, this morning, I came up with another idea. U know those in between carriage compartments? Somehow few people like to be there. Was standing there this morning...very safe.
Old 01-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

The most happening bus incident is when i am in my primary school i think p6.. long time ago when bus dont have air con... the bus jerk.. my whole face fall flat on the breast of a busty malay gal.. i still remember she quite cute and hot...
Old 01-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ne iihcomik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
The most happening bus incident is when i am in my primary school i think p6.. long time ago when bus dont have air con... the bus jerk.. my whole face fall flat on the breast of a busty malay gal.. i still remember she quite cute and hot...
Sad to say, the most happening bus incident for me...... was seeing an uncle pcc on the top deck of a double decker. Was almost dozing off when I noticed him stroking his shaft. Eyes nearly popped out when I realized his dick was out of his pants and totally erect. Wah piang! Pretended I was alighting and rushed to bottom deck immediately!
Old 01-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne iihcomik
was seeing an uncle pcc on the top deck of a double decker.
nite mare on elm's street..... is tat RK1?????
Old 01-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 20
robertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobertking1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
nite mare on elm's street..... is tat RK1?????
kekeke.......if it nos 11....then it is me.......
if it is nos.13...... then quite likely Dnat........
if it is nos.25......then must be MS........
if it is nos. 28.......then confirm it is RC.......
Old 01-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertking1
kekeke.......if it nos 11....then it is me.......
if it is nos.13...... then quite likely Dnat........
if it is nos.25......then must be MS........
if it is nos. 28.......then confirm it is RC.......
hahahahhahahha
Old 01-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

bruddar.. no need to go to the extend to molest them or what lah

i take mrt.. stand there nia.. infront got a girl in her late twenties infront.. wearing low mini skirt.. with yellow thongs..

den beside me is a 20+ girl with her b4.. was staring at her boobs all the time leh.. cuz she stand in front of me.. my eyes almost just the ht of her boob (she quit tall leh) likdat oso can leh..

behind me is teens.. wooohhoo... shiok...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1