The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
anyone tried this ml?
photo looks abit curve. machiam heavily edited

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-coco/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Ya I'm tempted to try her, like her japanese styled hair but her pics looked so heavily edited and the 3rd and 4th pic look like a different person, scared is landmine.. hopefully someone can give fr on her first..
Too heavily PS liao .... be prepare for disappointment with this kind of advert ....I think should be late 30s

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 13-04-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The DB doesn't really get refreshed/scrubbed.

I got a supposedly new number during covid period. Only to find that the number was used by someone who liked to fly aeroplane on MLs/FLs.
Old 13-04-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Too heavily PS liao .... be prepare for disappointment with this kind of advert ....I think should be late 30s
Totally agreed… high chance landmine
Old 13-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Sian ML who RTC last month was supposed to help me add new number and she said she did. Just noticed the new number still has no record LOL. Looks like need to visit some landmine to add..
Old 13-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Any review on xi xi?
Old 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Was searching around for a massage.
Saw that there is no FR or video on yaoyao, but the small head took over as her picture look quite my cup of tea.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/yao-yao-massage/

Simple FR for bros to reference. The FR is my own opinion and experience, it may defer from other bros opinions.

Look : 7.8 - 8.0 / 10. In my view, she looks pretty, similar ro the photos but slightly older. Estimate pre-milf.
Body : 8/10 slim and petite. Around 162. Slight scar at tummy. Body size is what I prefer, small frame with big boobs.
Boobs : 8/10. Estimated. C natural. Nice to play.
Attitude : chatty and friendly. Dress in black lingerie when she open the door. I was like wow. Clean environment. For shower, initially is DIY but after the massage YY wash for me.
GFE : high GFE.
Sensual : more than half the time YY is performing sensual services. Catbath and boobs rub every inch of body. Can feel she is also wet from the zhut zhut and rub. FN for me.
Massage : she got strength but the massage only lasted for 15-20mins. If you need more massage, better let her know.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Actually I stay more than the 1 hour. Very high playability.

If.you are looking for average massage with high playability, slight above average looks, can go for her.
Old 13-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Sian ML who RTC last month was supposed to help me add new number and she said she did. Just noticed the new number still has no record LOL. Looks like need to visit some landmine to add..
Theres a few databases. Have to see which one she help u to add into. Some MLs use 2 database, then yours could be in one of it.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 13-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone has visited danni and have Mr for her this time?
Looks like she got new arm tattoo.

No never tried but I remember she was quite popular in her previous stint
Old 13-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowprofile View Post
Any review on xi xi?
Speaking of xixi, i saw another xixi last week that looked very chio and gam my taste, messaged her but no reply and then now after i checked again her ad is gone..still wondering what's going on..some girls just post ad for a few days then mystically disappears..
Old 13-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Ask your regular ML to show you what is written in the db, some could be quite shocking...
Some ML can be quite petty while some are appreciative.
很厉害 is actually a bad review lol
Old 13-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
很厉害 is actually a bad review lol
Ya i get that alot from mls, they say that to me in my face too 😂... pretty sure my db record is loaded with these sort of remarks..
Old 13-04-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/

No one provided intel that she shifted to my favourite Eastside, discovered myself do I had to try since kept seeing her in someone's rtm list. Not difficult to see why. Initially by her pics I was reminded of a ML Feel... seeing her features she reminded me of 溫碧霞.

Location wise made me miss the previous occupant so much. Why didn't I treasure her more when she was around, there is no one like her atm.

Anyway back to xiao xi, nice figure - proportion boobs and butt so coupled with her face, aesthetically she is up there.

However just as with Anyi, I do not see myself visiting her long term. Probably one more I will stop rtm, unless the second visit got more wow factor.

So I probably visit XLN next to see if she can dethrone TT.

TMT
Old 13-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR123A View Post
The DB doesn't really get refreshed/scrubbed.

I got a supposedly new number during covid period. Only to find that the number was used by someone who liked to fly aeroplane on MLs/FLs.
Wa so zun, inherited a number of a chiongster..
Old 13-04-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Speaking of xixi, i saw another xixi last week that looked very chio and gam my taste, messaged her but no reply and then now after i checked again her ad is gone..still wondering what's going on..some girls just post ad for a few days then mystically disappears..
Yes bro @Ivysaw
That xixi was mentioned by me together with Xiao long Nv
She operated in a central hotel with her FL friend.
On tourist visa. But Biz was bad. So she left after a few days and after trying honestly you didn’t miss much. was very surprised she left so quickly too. In my memory the fastest RTC ever.
Old 13-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
anyone tried this ml?
photo looks abit curve. machiam heavily edited

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-coco/
Quote:
Ya I'm tempted to try her, like her japanese styled hair but her pics looked so heavily edited and the 3rd and 4th pic look like a different person, scared is landmine.. hopefully someone can give fr on her first..
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
Totally agreed… high chance landmine
This one is FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1