The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Seem we are on the same ship haha

When I was zhut-ing, the feel is nice but once finished the deed and I went bath then realized why my mouth got the soap?or maybe wet tissue taste...
Wah, you still can tahan until the end? I immediately stopped and helped her wipe clean, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
z3r0h3r0 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterz3r0h3r0 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wrote an FR for Babe awhile back, you can check it out!

Last edited by z3r0h3r0; 02-12-2020 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Details
Old 02-12-2020, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!

Short fr:

https://beautycastle.club/celine-nuru-b2b-msg-hj-bj/

Body: 7/10 (decent enough milfy curves)
Boobs: 10/10 (juicy, natural D cups)
Looks: 8/10 (quite close to photos provided)
Massage: 10/10 (excellent strength)

Rtm: yes

Definity for milf lovers. Best part is off course those huge melons. Very solid massage. Got the full 60 minutes out of the session. One the better ml out there.

Cheers, bros
Old 02-12-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
DiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good Morning guys, anyone know if MP Tian Tian still around? seems unreachable from wechat. TIA
Old 02-12-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiablosWX View Post
Good Morning guys, anyone know if MP Tian Tian still around? seems unreachable from wechat. TIA
RTCed last two week bro
Old 02-12-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sky2b0rn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=787389&highlight=natalie

Any MR on this Natalie?
Old 02-12-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
DiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiablosWX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
RTCed last two week bro

noted. thanks brother

time to hunt for new target. haha
Old 02-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How come bros in the favorite eng speaking thread, their MRs are mostly good?
Lower standards?
Old 02-12-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tomhandson21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, anyone tried lynn before ?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/
Old 02-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if its appropriate to ask here. In the past there is a lady under Dome L (aka local) operating in her car (German make) giving BBBJ. Tried to look for the chat and it has disappeared.

Anyone knows how to find back the contact?
Old 02-12-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Not worth the time and $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the following Vietnamese woman ...

https://beautycastle.club/kk-vietnamese-chio-babe/

FL name - KK
Origin - Hanoi, Vietnam
Age - 25 years young according to her
Height - 1.66m
Built - Slim and very fair complexion

Looks - 7.8/10

She is a chio woman with sharp facial features. She has the Pan Asian looks. That was why I didn’t reject her when she picked me up at the apartment lift lobby. She looks like the gal in the advertisement pic but the pic was software enhanced to remove all the facial and body flaws completely.

Tits - 3/10

Silicon implanted to D cup ... very hard and poorly done. Nips are longish and brown in color.

Bod - 6.5/10

Nice slim body, fair and smooth but points minus for a C-scar. Given birth before.

French - 6.5/10

Not engaging and lacks GFE

Fore-play - 6.0/10

Not much excitement, mechanical in fact and simply went thru the motion.

BBBj - 7.8/10

Deep throated and lots of effort put in but lacks variation.

FJ - 6.5/10

Lacks spontaneity and not proactive although she tried to create an impression that she was enthusiastic ... poor acting though. Overall lacks the desire oomph in the session. 😁 😃

RTF - definitely nope! Doesn’t worth $170 TBH!

P/S: May try her colleague, a prettier SYT next ... 😉
She didn't ask you to top-up?
Old 02-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not worth the time and $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She didn't ask you to top-up?
She's FL not ML.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

With such lack of more sensual oriented MLs today, I found myself making my back to Tao Zi.

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

The first few times with her a couple of months ago was alright. And I had moved on. But my recent "forced" revisit felt different. A better different.

TZ this time felt more intuitive, more hungry to give me pleasure, more purposeful with her hands and tongue that seamlessly made their way gently licking my nipples , torso , down to my thighs and balls and slowly, or so agonisingly slowly along the sensitive underside of my now rock hard cock shaft. Her hands and mouth made slow sweet love with my dick. She did this for almost 10mins till I virtually beg her to gobble up my now extremely aroused, almost bursting , throbbing cock.

After the my first glorious, extended eruption, I was still rock hard from the pleasure. Without missing a beat, she continued to slowly build up my orgasmic pleasure again. BOOM! Another display of white hot fireworks!

At this juncture, I just want to say, her advertised "unlimited shots" is not a gimmick. Her loving stimulating methods got me shooting down aeroplanes another 2 times! Yep thats 4 altogether!

I know, she has badly done boobs. The doctor who did them should be sued! But in light of my new found orgasmic experience with her, I have to put her back on my regular rotation.

Pros: nice girl, chatty, slim tight body, no rush, hardworking, superb bbbj/hj
Con: Boobs
Old 02-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With such lack of more sensual oriented MLs today, I found myself making my back to Tao Zi.

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

At this juncture, I just want to say, her advertised "unlimited shots" is not a gimmick. Her loving stimulating methods got me shooting down aeroplanes another 2 times! Yep thats 4 altogether!

Pros: nice girl, chatty, slim tight body, no rush, hardworking, superb bbbj/hj
Con: Boobs
Wah you are a bull.

SN and limited roaming right? I wonder why the change in service quality and if it applies across the board.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Just sharing my thoughts, no bias.

I agree her sensual is pretty good comparing with current crop but for me that’s about it.

Unfortunately she did double book and kept showing me the SMSes that the next bro is waiting downstairs. I got the feel I needed to f off. Yes she was apologetic and offered to make up next time but I don’t really think any WL will actually do that. Maybe it is just my skeptical thinking but I would say most if not all adopt SAF (serve and f off) unless they are playing the long game... so all things considered unlikely to RTM since some others also kenna. I am not pissed, just accepted she provided the said services at a shorter timeframe.

Just to also confirm the nuru inflatable is there in the living room. She never offered and I didn’t asked so no fault of hers.
No worries bro. She reminded me of Natalie's great sensual, although I must say Natalie while an aeroplane queen, she performs when you enter that door. For now, I can't find another great sensual fix, so keeps going back to CoCo.

For massage, Aimee and 7P is still my fix. Aimee with her no nonsense character, I really dig. 7P's whole package of showering, soothing music and massage is also a draw for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1