The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Wah the new stable CBlicious girls looks delicious leh... anybody tried it yet?
Old 13-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SamsonAndlLola is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theinnocentone View Post
Wah the new stable CBlicious girls looks delicious leh... anybody tried it yet?
https://cblicious.com/sg-models

Girls do look delicious except Pin and Minny, looks like transgender to me( no offence). Any bro try and provide fr. Thanks.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonAndlLola View Post

Girls do look delicious except Pin and Minny, looks like transgender to me( no offence). Any bro try and provide fr. Thanks.
If you are keen why don't you try liao then FR back here instead of asking?

there is no spoon in SBF

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Regent's Benja

Face: 8/10 Pretty look, confirm won't reject type and somehow she emits those bitchy horny look, which totally match her real self.
Body: 8.5/10 Pretty fair skin, proportionate body, fats in the right place. Have some tattoo.
Body: 8/10 Natural B cupper, sensitive nips. Very suckable.
Frenching: 9/10 I kiss her, she just sucks my lips in and french me and keep sucking my lips in not wanting to let go.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good suction, good skill and good effort. Triple GOOD for her BBBJ!
Painting: 8/10 Loves to be painted. Give me that horny face when being eaten. Clamped my head with her legs when she is soaking wet. Trimmed and clean pussy.
FJ: 8/10 Wet without the need for KY. Ride like a champ in cowgirl and grab my hands to fondle her boobs, when my hands move away she grab my hands and fondle her own boobs using my hands. Missionary position pulls me down to frenching while I pumping her. Sexy moans included.
GFE: 8/10 Shower together in and out. Seduce me before foreplay. Want me to fuck her hard when I am inside. Massage me when I expended my shot. Hug before I leave the door.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Emily from EMMANuELLE. (went back)

Sorry for the outdated FR so will just provide a short one as support for the stable

Boring afternoon so decide to go for last minute quickie.

Arranged for timing and went down.

As per all previous FR of this stable, condition of place can be improved. Bathroom really small for 2 especially when you are not slim like me.

Second last day for Emily. Below are her scores.

Looks : 8/10 slightly more tan than photo
Body : natural small B. nice nipples
Frenching : didn't try
BBBJ : 10/10 very good i nearly cim. had to stopped her so as not to waste a shot.
Painting : allowed. she enjoys it
FJ : 10/10 responsive wth soft moans
GFE : ok ok. as i can speak a bit of thai so communication still ok.

Overall good experience except for the condition of location.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pinky from AA.

Although all the FRs were rather good but my experience was different. She smiles occasionally. She looks good when she smiles if not she has a resting bitch face.

Boobs r big n still very hard.

FJ and bbbj nth to shout abt.

Honestly think the girls should make an effort to doll up but it seems most dun. The only girls I see who made an effort are girls from ED.

Tbh..to me...most girls looks chio when they bother to fill up. Makes most Bros very happy to see chio bu...will put them into a happy mood.

Bj, cat bath, FJ all seems very mechanical. Moans (when she actually does moan) sounds sexy..

For me...and maybe just me..no chemistry...

Seems most other Bros has a good experience.

YMMV.

Cheers.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This 2 SYT from Rolly Polly look so tasty

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=684209
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=684211
Old 13-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Nick56 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Tried Pinky from AA.

Although all the FRs were rather good but my experience was different. She smiles occasionally. She looks good when she smiles if not she has a resting bitch face.

Honestly think the girls should make an effort to doll up but it seems most dun. The only girls I see who made an effort are girls from ED.

Tbh..to me...most girls looks chio when they bother to fill up. Makes most Bros very happy to see chio bu...will put them into a happy mood.

Bj, cat bath, FJ all seems very mechanical. Moans (when she actually does moan) sounds sexy..

YMMV.

Cheers.
I got e same experience from her... Haha
Old 13-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ignore this post
Old 13-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Tried Pinky from AA.

YMMV.

Cheers.

Well, she does put on make up most of the time as far as i remembered from her previous tour. Maybe no time due to many bookings?
Lack of chemistry does lead to commercial feel but again, it depends on the ice breaking part i supposed.
My 2 cents worth of tots.
Pinky is still one of the better FL in the market now imo.
Better luck next time, bro.
Old 13-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has info of this girl call Mio when she was with sexythaiboobs some years back? Syt type. Wonder if she ever came back
Old 13-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
If you are keen why don't you try liao then FR back here instead of asking?

there is no spoon in SBF
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonAndlLola View Post

Cblicious...Matoom was once on our land before..
If not wrong is with Emma or cp.. name Felicia..
Nice gfe....
Old 13-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer View Post
Phone tits looks huggggeeee!
Pity with braces .

How come most thai girls with braces huh ?
Old 13-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Any FR on pansy from SA and Mandy from RP?
Mandy I tried before. Honestly quite chio. Maybe I go too late, she is not too responsive. I did most of the work .
Boobs are huge and soft, but can see and feel the silicon so kinda turn off a little.

Bj was average, nth much to shout about.

Fj was decent, but no gfe. Awkward moments while waiting for second shot and she keep playing her phone . So I just went off since I a bit Sian and tired . Think I went like 2 am or smth.
Old 13-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Tried mayi from teeruk lover yesterday

Location: East & easily accessible by bus, with roadside parking
Time: 9:30pm

After receiving instructions from sk bro, I headed up to the apartment without any delay and pressed the doorbell. Mayi opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised as she was just wearing a towel. I saw Gamy hanging around, and my god is she hot.

We went inside the room next. The room was a little dim, and it set the mood right. But after taking a good look at mayi, she seemed a little tired and I was a bit sian at the start of the session. Like a bit lazy also. Maybe too many customers.

But the real deal starts after we shower. When we got on the bed, she initiated cat bath and dfk and deep bbbj. So different from before showering.. maybe she got horny lol. After she serviced me, it is my turn and I gave her a good lick! She loves getting her pussy licked! I know because she cannot stop moaning and keep on asking me to not stop.

After a few minutes, caps on and we start missionary then cow girl and I finished with her cfm me riding me. She must be fucking horny because she continue grinding me until she felt me getting soft then she gave me the disappointed face and ask “you finish so fast?” Nabei chee bye! Say I fast!
We laid on the bed and started to talk and ice full broken. Without showering, she gave me another good bbbj and round 2 started. She told me to pump her in doggy and don’t cum before her. I am determined to make her cum first now! After pumping for a while I felt a lot of wetness and trembling and she told me she cum. But I old man and cannot finish 2nd time. Bo bian lol.

Overall it was a very very good session. Lucky I was not rash and faster cancel at the start. Will be back again soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1