The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quickiemaster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Parklane massage

Is she new? Never rem seeing long hair long leg leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Is she good?
Old 06-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Now that xq people all know her timing they will go for first slot and q already or book first slot.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYanDao90 View Post
Oh dear! I rmb seeing once in the last shop, couple of time in middle or first... but rmb clearly she has a very Long black hair and Long legs...
Maybe move to the middle shop for a chit chat?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 06-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Maybe is Elena.
Is Elena in the shop furthest from the scuba shop?

Xiaoqian was really busy today but was nice enough to adjust out a slot for me. While waiting for Xiaoqian to finish with her customer, saw a milf with beautiful long legs walked into the furthest shop along the scuba shop row. I'm really attracted by her nice legs.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Any idea what’s the name of the ML (Long black hair, long legs) along lvl 3 Scuba side?
She looks a bit like minah? Could be Jessie. Elena is more chinese looking. The girls along the scuba row sometimes swap units.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro! Not sure abt the name but I usually see her in the middle of the three shops there.
Middle one is usually occupied by Lina, but she's petitie and skinny one.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

btw, new girl spotted at Bobo's old outlet. Not my type but no harm checking it out.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Elena the more chio milf. Always see her but never try. Too attached to level 5 le
Old 07-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

The last time I was there it was Elena at first shop ..Jessie at last shop.. middle shop always occupied by Lina. Why don't u guys go in and try out.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
soccerlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
The last time I was there it was Elena at first shop ..Jessie at last shop.. middle shop always occupied by Lina. Why don't u guys go in and try out.
Elena and Jessica will swapped shop, now Elena is at the far end. Her massage is good, Lina’s massage also equally good too. Have not try Jessica though so far. Elena definitely worth a try...
Old 07-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Wah...been a while since I was here. I always went to Peninsular for my massage but now I think I'll go re-explore Parklane. I walked around before and the first floor as you come in, right-hand side, there are 2 ladies sitting there. One in a tight white dress. I was quite tempted but wondered if anyone tried them before?
Old 07-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Nowadays I only visit xiaoqian during lunch break, have a quick lunch and swing over to parklane. Reached about 12.15 - 12.30 and wait for her. Around that time, she either just reached or reaching soon. Have my fun unloading my bullets into her and go back to office by 1.30 to continue working.
This sounds so rushed.

Rtf xiaoqian, despite being my 5-6 rtf, service still good and never try cut corner. She chat a bit on sbf related stuff etc among other things. I'm not going into details as she warns me not to fr her, prevent she knowing who I am. She looks tired and was not as wet, past rtfs finger her a bit and her love juices will start flowing but this round was rather dry despite fingering longer than usual. Likely exhausted and numb from all the sex as it was a busy day for her.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
This sounds so rushed.

Rtf xiaoqian, despite being my 5-6 rtf, service still good and never try cut corner. She chat a bit on sbf related stuff etc among other things. I'm not going into details as she warns me not to fr her, prevent she knowing who I am. She looks tired and was not as wet, past rtfs finger her a bit and her love juices will start flowing but this round was rather dry despite fingering longer than usual. Likely exhausted and numb from all the sex as it was a busy day for her.
I added her wechat and her reply seems cold. Maybe no lack of customer and too many dick per day makes her pussy numbed. Will skip her and try other new places around that area.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

May i knw what time XQ shop closed?
Old 07-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I added her wechat and her reply seems cold. Maybe no lack of customer and too many dick per day makes her pussy numbed. Will skip her and try other new places around that area.
Xiaoqian is friendly in person, chatty, bubbly, laughs alot with lots of girlfriend like treatment. Definitely not cold.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread