The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by applebig View Post
Someone please tell me who to go for, I really cannot make up my mind.
Janette and ocean from tomyam.
Any bro tried or at least seen them before?? Which one better?

Wants frenching and look slimmer type.
Try cori from devilhouse.

Petite slim with frenching painting fingering cim
Old 19-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Yea...i always look for service first then looks...looks of cause must have at least 7/10 standard we are looking to bonks them and let them service us...not finding them as wives...
Fully agree too. SYTs are thrilling but often disappointingly inexperienced. I also the lazy type prefer to just let the girl service, see how good she is
Old 19-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

anybody tried peace from laser? thanks guys!
Old 19-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
K3lvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

book a session with Melody from MMS! short fr for this gem here.

Looks: 11/10 looks better then pic. more tan.
Body: 7/10 small build.
Boobs: 8/10 looks ok for her size.
Shower: 8/10. SOP
FJ: 8/10. hard working.
bbj: 7/10. not bad for her age. not much tongue action.
Overall: 9/10. great gfe session with her. really make you feel like you are with your gf.
will RTF when vitamin M replenish.
Old 20-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Yes, no frenching too as she say it is painful for her to use her mouth. Even though its disappointing as im a sucker of a pretty girl BBBJ-ing me, i got to respect her decision.

If you were to ask me whether i would RTF her, i say yes i would, 1st for her boobs, 2nd for her very pretty face & 3rd for her kindness.

I had a non-stop fondling & sucking of her boobs when she say, do what you want but do note that she do have these bo chap attitude in between session, like playing on her hp but still strike conversation with you. If you thinking of services & GFE, then she is not for you but if you thinking of eating a big natural boobs non stop on a pretty face, then she is for you.

Monte is a reliable stable with genuine/studio pics but sometimes age and the menu is questionable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom1023 View Post
Agree with you and bro pollux69. Monte29 is quite random. However OKT is really friendly and responsive - I book last minute a lot of times when I'm suddenly feeling horny...only Monte's and Laserbabe's OKTs are friendly and responsive with me, the rest mostly ignore me haha

Anyway, for Pancake from Monte29, gawddawm.... her boobs are out of da world. I had a great time feasting on her boobs, body and pussy. Body is smooth with no tattoos and pussy got a bush down there - for bros who like it. I thought she would be the bah-bah type for girls with large breasts, which she is not to me, I would categorize her rather as the 'curvy' type -which I don't mind at all.

For better service, bros can also go for Cara at Laserbabes, boobs are smaller than Pancake's but still large to play around with. Her service and body is excellent too and you can french with her till no tomorrow. Prettier face than pictures to me also, IMO. However, unlike Pancake she doesn't really like painting/fingering that much. However Cara is really leaving soon (i think tomorrow last day?) and Pancake is leaving next week.

Will miss them when they're gone. No $$$ to RTF them yet
Thank you bros for giving so much feedback, appreciate it! Now that Cara's gone, I'm kinda left with 3 choices, Pancake from Monte, Ibis from PS and Mocha from LB. For now I dont mind enhanced unless very hard, so I'm putting Mocha as my last resort for now. Ibis has very good FRs but hers are a bit smaller than Pancake. Also, Pancake is at 140 because of promo while Ibis is 160. Any advice bros?
Old 20-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Cori from Devilhouse
I seldom writes a FR, because i frequent all the "Angpais" which i think without my FR they will still do good, but notice no FR on this SYT thus i think i should write one for her (since i promise her too)

Location: Central area, nice, clean & neat room. Only negative thing is a shared bathroom. (9/10)
Looks: Resembles the photo, have the chinese school girl look. Ideal for SYT lover. Your typical "Fresh Cais" (10/10 for me, i love SYT)
Body: Tattoos on back of shoulder & a small one one the arm. (8/10, i dun mind tattoos)
Boobs: NOT FOR BOOBS LOVER! Definitely a A-Cup. (7/10)
Communication/GFE: Well-verse in english, no communication breakdown. can chit-chat without question mark. (10/10)
FJ: 1st shot cowboy, 2nd shot missionary. Started off with shower together, went inside the room and the action starts, the BBBJ is good to begin with, after that capped on (downside is she uses KY, maybe she got 5 customer before me and i took the last slot) and ride me on cowboy and i unload fast seeing this SYT moaning (im not a boob lover). After unloading my first shot, we hug and chitchat. Her english is good, told me she dun smoke, dun drink and she actually graduated in thailand alr (that explains her well-verse english). After that SOP go bath and back and action repeat. BBBJ and end off with missionary. (8.5/10, pretty SOP)
GFE: Chatting (10/10), FJ (8/10)
Bbbj: I should rate it a 9/10
Rtf: Maybe if no more SYT. She will be here for a month more.

Bros out here, i repeat, if ur a boobs lover, skip her. But if ur looking for a SYT so bubbly and cheerful with nice BBBJ skills, she's the one!
Old 20-11-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fattiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable, Gentleman. Lady ICE. Still cannot forget the whole sexsion.......
I seldom post Fr or comment.
But, I really want to highly recommend ICE!
Wtf body she has. She was superb for me, not time watcher superb figure with one of the BEST ASS I ever pumped. No joke, otherwise money back guarantee.

The great thing was knowing she is married/attached and while looking at her phone (cos needs to switch on some lights in the room) makes it even sexciting.

Perhaps not for tits lovers, French allows, didnt finger as I was too focus on her ass and slim waist. Btw she is a part time model photshoot okay.. Mai siao siao. Whole Sexsion my 2ic never went flaccid at all..

All the time hardness. I'm trying excuse to my CFO now, and try ICE on overnight.. Seriously kenna KC already.

Totally my type. if could, would, I will take her as partner if she is not in this trade. Just toooooooo Bad.

I give 100/100. Confirm Rtf before she leaves on 28th this month.

U guys can see, I rarely writes FR or any comment. Consider LaoJiao as a member here enough. By duration of a member, and I only reads.. I dislike writing stories, commments,disputes bla bla bla.

Alright enjoy her while it lasts..... That A S S........
Old 20-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mehmeh90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any gd tarma pair now?
Old 20-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehmeh90 View Post
any gd tarma pair now?
Go for 1 girl also tight Budget for me Sia. Rich ley u, aim tarma one, I won't how it feels like to have tarma. But I doubt I can use 4shots in 90mins.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raistlinmajere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Thank you bros for giving so much feedback, appreciate it! Now that Cara's gone, I'm kinda left with 3 choices, Pancake from Monte, Ibis from PS and Mocha from LB. For now I dont mind enhanced unless very hard, so I'm putting Mocha as my last resort for now. Ibis has very good FRs but hers are a bit smaller than Pancake. Also, Pancake is at 140 because of promo while Ibis is 160. Any advice bros?
Bro,

I tried Ibis from PS 2 nights ago. As usual, Bro Cash responded quickly and the appointment was set up for 8.30pm.

To be fair, she is not the prettiest of the lot. She had light make up on (when the studio pic had her, as expected, more dolled up). But she exceeds expectations in all other areas.

The action began right when you enter the apartment (central, plenty of parking, good sized room and bed). Kissing and groping at the door, more kissing and groping in the room and of course, eventually ended up on the bed. More kissing and groping whilst undressing and guess what, more kissing and groping in the shower...hahahha.... bbbj in the shower which I had to ask her to because did not want to waste my first shot there. Eventually, first shot was CIM and second shot was missionary.

For me, her frenching skills are her best feature. Non-stop tongue action. Her BBBJ is a close second. Her boobs are as advertised, a natural C cup which just begged to be licked and played with. Her pussy similarly so. Her English is very very decent so in between whatever little breaks that we had, she shared stories of her life back in Korat, Thailand.

She is leaving on 24 Nov and I will be contacting Bro Cash again soon to RTF!
Old 20-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Cori (DevilHouse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala89 View Post
FR on Cori from Devilhouse
I seldom writes a FR, because i frequent all the "Angpais" which i think without my FR they will still do good, but notice no FR on this SYT thus i think i should write one for her (since i promise her too)

Location: Central area, nice, clean & neat room. Only negative thing is a shared bathroom. (9/10)
Looks: Resembles the photo, have the chinese school girl look. Ideal for SYT lover. Your typical "Fresh Cais" (10/10 for me, i love SYT)
Body: Tattoos on back of shoulder & a small one one the arm. (8/10, i dun mind tattoos)
Boobs: NOT FOR BOOBS LOVER! Definitely a A-Cup. (7/10)
Communication/GFE: Well-verse in english, no communication breakdown. can chit-chat without question mark. (10/10)
FJ: 1st shot cowboy, 2nd shot missionary. Started off with shower together, went inside the room and the action starts, the BBBJ is good to begin with, after that capped on (downside is she uses KY, maybe she got 5 customer before me and i took the last slot) and ride me on cowboy and i unload fast seeing this SYT moaning (im not a boob lover). After unloading my first shot, we hug and chitchat. Her english is good, told me she dun smoke, dun drink and she actually graduated in thailand alr (that explains her well-verse english). After that SOP go bath and back and action repeat. BBBJ and end off with missionary. (8.5/10, pretty SOP)
GFE: Chatting (10/10), FJ (8/10)
Bbbj: I should rate it a 9/10
Rtf: Maybe if no more SYT. She will be here for a month more.

Bros out here, i repeat, if ur a boobs lover, skip her. But if ur looking for a SYT so bubbly and cheerful with nice BBBJ skills, she's the one!
Tried her last nite & I agree wif ur FR. Guess I had pretty much the same experience as urs. My assessment & comments for is more or less similar too. Look wise then it's up to individual cos I always think it's a subjective matter. She's frm the North of Thailand, therefore, she's fair & looks like most of the SG gals on the street. But 1 thing for damn sure is that she really doesn't look like her real age (Dun worry, she's definitely of legal age). Coupled wif her petite stature, she can really cut off as a schoolgirl. For Bros out there who fantasized abt bonking an underaged schoolgirl, u might wanna consider her. N Bro lalala89 left out 1 thing & that is she's quite tight down there. But like I always says, pls be gentle wif the ladies. Not all of them like it wild & rough, I can tell u. Morever, they're here juz to make a living, let's not make their trip here a painful 1, so that they might come back again. This is a maiden trip for Cori though, she's working here to save $$$ to pay off her parents debt (@ least that's wat she said). Bros interested, do catch her while u cld, she's leaving pretty soon. Cheers~

Last edited by jeffhardyz; 20-11-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hollasg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, any fr on kacy from Gentlemen? Also looks good. TY.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!

Wow nice and solid FR for cori. Does she provide frenching?
Old 20-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by simei91 View Post
Yes for me. Subject to chemistry thou.
Pretty all rounder painting fingering cim 69
Old 20-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Tried her last nite & I agree wif ur FR. Guess I had pretty much the same experience as urs. My assessment & comments for is more or less similar too. Look wise then it's up to individual cos I always think it's a subjective matter. She's frm the North of Thailand, therefore, she's fair & looks like most of the SG gals on the street. But 1 thing for damn sure is that she really doesn't look like her real age (Dun worry, she's definitely of legal age). Coupled wif her petite stature, she can really cut off as a schoolgirl. For Bros out there who fantasized abt bonking an underaged schoolgirl, u might wanna consider her. N Bro lalala89 left out 1 thing & that is she's quite tight down there. But like I always says, pls be gentle wif the ladies. Not all of them like it wild & rough, I can tell u. Morever, they're here juz to make a living, let's not make their trip here a painful 1, so that they might come back again. This is a maiden trip for Cori though, she's working here to save $$$ to pay off her parents debt (@ least that's wat she said). Bros interested, do catch her while u cld, she's leaving pretty soon. Cheers~
Bro, yea, she really doesn't look like her actual age. & OH! i oso tried her last night. came back home and couldnt resisit to write her a FR. Did u saw the other girls in the house? i assume they are not bad cos i heard their "working sound" outside the room when going to bath! HAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by simei91 View Post
Frenching i assume she's ok, but i didnt try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1