The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Yes those "degree holders" all follow the rules blindly, follow till word for word. I have similar experiences with another ministry recently. My wife got some problems with her previous employer, we went MOM for help, lodged a case n they withhold my wife's passport without reason. Call a few times no one answer, was also told these type of cases will drag for 6 mths! a month passed but like no movement so fed up i went to see MP, but i see that MP letter not strong enough so i myself write letter go shoot to the minister. Then they start to look into the case n managed to see some movement n got some explaination. Now they agreed to release her passport back to her.
this was what you wrote last time...

Quote:
No loh. U cant do that. They will still refer u back to yur MP. I tried that b4.
this is wat i meant last time...any voter can see the Minister Home Affairs for such request...sure if have not see MP then pls see him first...then with that letter you can see Minister if MP letter rejected...

I had helped in the past successfully appealed for quite a few couples...the letter must be written well...with love story and sadness...

anyway KT had been rejected so many times so why dun try...no harm ma...?????

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Skybe, viber are quite clear... I am using it to talk to my business associates in Hanoi and HCMC.
yes.. i agree too.. using webcam is quite smooth from SG to HCMC.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
think you better consider thrice before you decide to marry her...in view of bro KT baxa LTSVP who earned higher than you...bro KT had so much problem trying to apply LTSVP and same for many bros recently...dun solve one problem then face another big problem...
Thanks Hurricane88 & naemlo for your advise/comments & concern. Let me overcome her parents demand first, i will take 1 step at a time
Old 02-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
Thanks Hurricane88 & naemlo for your advise/comments & concern. Let me overcome her parents demand first, i will take 1 step at a time
there are some case studies here...you better read them...cases whereby after marriage then wife threathened to go back to work as WL and also divorce...my advice is read up more...dun go blindly and nego...

Old 02-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there are some case studies here...you better read them...cases whereby after marriage then wife threathened to go back to work as WL and also divorce...my advice is read up more...dun go blindly and nego...
Noted & Thanks
Old 02-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Maybe you can show us the link in ICA which list down hospital that are trusted partner of ICA ....

Don't tell me the hospital mentioned in this link are ICA trusted partner??? This is only for registration of Birth ...

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Following should be the link on hospitals to register birth

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Yes, those hospital mentioned are all trusted partner to ICA
Please lah ong gia, u need to prescribe "lao hua" glasses? that link u point me to is for REGISTER BIRTH written big big, for newborn babies to register BC in singkie. What KT is looking for is a reason for his wife to stay here and she not give birth yet, how to be in one of those hospitals listed?? Shysaint already mentioned, there is no mentioning on the ICA website that they are "trusted partner", u still post say they are....

Last edited by vietboy; 02-07-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
good mah..Your wife go valid reason to stay
same as one of my bx sis. Her passport is held by ICA till now.
Recently, she also pregnant then ICA agree to continue look into the matter and release the passport. At the meantime my bx sis continue staying here.
So good.
your wife can too as long as u fight for it!
go see yur MP then go "shoot" to Home affairs minister. u will see some "movements".
Old 02-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Love is blind... No point telling him when in honeymoon period.

Too many foreigners in SG with PR, LTVP or whatever visa, it is too crowded. These are the views from most S'porean but when comes to own wife, then we will question the govt why so difficult to get my wife a PR or even stay long term in SG?? Aren't SG a funny country to stay in?
yes too many foreigners in singkie. dun understand why the garmen allow ppl to come here to study, then allow them to work here, they get PR and bring their whole family and their parents here subsequently. Some even became garang guni men! And then garmen claimed these are "skilled" ppl.

Have u guys noticed the chinese tend to get PR easier than vietnamese? my cousin married a chinese, not highly educated, don have much skills, my cousin applied PR after she come here for a few months and she got it on the 1st time. Same goes for another friend of mine. While vietnamese spouses have to apply and appeal a few times, some still cant get PR status.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
go see yur MP then go "shoot" to Home affairs minister. u will see some "movements".
Home Affairs Minister is also DPM and maybe next PM...so quickly write to him...last time used to write to SMOS Ho P K will do...he retired roi...now MOS is a malay MP...

click here...http://app.sgdi.gov.sg/listing.asp?a...d=00000000 08

Old 02-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nevermind... let my bx go home this time round. Bought ticket liao.
i will get myself armed and fully prepared when she come back.
The only worry is going through the immigration screening again...
if H88 theory of 90 days stay for foreigner is correct, then my wife no need come back this year liao

anyway i also waiting for the LTVP approval... i was told to wait till August due to the Degree Holder officer efficiency

1st time feeling sad and worry for bx to go back vn
Old 02-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Nowadays, we have to make use of technology and also take advantage of garment's relaxation and willingness to listen to citizens....

WRITE LETTERS!!! soot them!!! get their names!! Get some english tok gong people to write a poetic piece to soot the officer up side-down..use sympathetic tones...make yourself the victim......then...

Send e-mail to as many people high up in the e-mail chain as possible....THIS you must do!! go FRIEND our PM on facebook...then go ask politely "Sir, why like that?.....life very hard for us poor citizens now genuine marriage also give people treat as sham marriage...life more tough with more cost for air tickets"...

Finallly send the e-mail to PMO (PM office), his PA will read thru 1st I think....at least exhaust all avenue and all possible ways....our new PM quite open to these I heard....
yes agreed. especially now they more willing to listen to feedback from the ground.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
if H88 theory of 90 days stay for foreigner is correct, then my wife no need come back this year liao

anyway i also waiting for the LTVP approval... i was told to wait till August due to the Degree Holder officer efficiency

KT go see MP and tell him straight...if my bx dun get approved will vote for opposition in every election and you consider migrating to vn...

some of the MPs are really good for nothing...

Old 02-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
this was what you wrote last time...

this is wat i meant last time...any voter can see the Minister Home Affairs for such request...sure if have not see MP then pls see him first...then with that letter you can see Minister if MP letter rejected...

I had helped in the past successfully appealed for quite a few couples...the letter must be written well...with love story and sadness...

anyway KT had been rejected so many times so why dun try...no harm ma...?????
that is what i meant, if u have not see yur own MP, and u go straight see the minister during his "meet the ppl" session, u will be referred back to your own MP. I was told then to see my own MP first if cannot then write letter to the ministry.

yes, agreed with u. since KT got so much frustrations, pen it down in a letter to the minister. like u said no harm trying. KT, tml night go hm after work to write letter dun go out hunting.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

remember to photocopy yur ROM cert for yur bxa, her gynea appointment letter . so when she coming in and if (touch wood) kenna asked by the ICA officers at the airport, she got protection! and tell her to tell those ppl there that if in doubt or anything to call her husband i.e. u!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
KT go see MP and tell him straight...if my bx dun get approved will vote for opposition in every election and you consider migrating to vn...

some of the MPs are really good for nothing...
MPs now still ok lah, not like last time 3 elections back, those MPs can tell u: " aiya, its small matter lah, nver mind lah. Just do as they say loh. Nothing much i can do also."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1