The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choichoi4u View Post
Sorry, by the way, what is VBs??? A bit lost......

C.C.4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you dun look $$$u...you bb4u...

VBs - Vietnam Babe(S)...

Dun bluff lah Tua hong kor kor, VB is not mean Vu Beo for you meh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
aiyah....nebermind lah.....ur $$$$ nhieu nhieu....contribute a little bit of chionging funds to those juniors once a year is easy easy water for u nia....

Uncle, sure u got the right number or not? We dun call him CEO for nuthing u kno.....his 1 month incum more than my 1 year's incum, 1 month's cum also more than my 1 year's cum

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i missed the gathering to donate to CEO wallet

i missed the gathering for you to donate to my wallet as well

Dun kay see kay wa lah, u rather go Vn to donate to all your VB's wallet than to ours

No more chance roi, u never see Garment put out commercials on TV to say not to gamble ah??? That nite I went back chopped off my last finger roi to remind myself not to gong gong go into CEO's pirates den again

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
take alot alot of oyster(zinc) and egg(Vit E) to replenish

How u take??? Put all into blender than pour the whole thing into your pee hole to store in your balls????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersistantLee View Post
I am goin soon, is there anything i should be weary about, i.e customs etc

Yes you should be weary of the travelling, weary of the customs checks, weary of the tok cok sing song here

It should be "WARY", anyway think you are tokking about them customs officers asking ang pow $$$ from you izit??? Never happened to me before in vietnam even tho I travel every couple of weeks (touch wood!!!!!) so if it happens to you then you are really damn lucky liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Aiyo.. You contributed urself ma.. who tell you last time then u WHACKed?? I REALLY didnt wanted the chance for you to donate ma..

Regards,
vlover

Harlo uncle be more sincere in your words - refund back to me can liao with interests, then I will believe you swee bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 情感王子 View Post
this shows that super senior got alot money to WHACKED

Harlo Frog Prince, I long time no eat frog porridge liao hor......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

a belated happy lunar new year to all bros

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 30-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
a belated happy lunar new year to all bros
Lunar new year still on leh so no need to say belated.
Happy lunar new year to u too!
Old 30-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
choichoi4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Dun bluff lah Tua hong kor kor, VB is not mean Vu Beo for you meh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Wa H88 give me the wrong info, it should be Vu Beo. By the way what is Vu Beo..., sounds like some sort of fruit that I had eaten in vietnam, the skin is green in color and white inside and you will have to give it a big squeeze before eating it so that the juices comes out.....

c.c.4u
Old 30-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa H88 give me the wrong info, it should be Vu Beo. By the way what is Vu Beo..., sounds like some sort of fruit that I had eaten in vietnam, the skin is green in color and white inside and you will have to give it a big squeeze before eating it so that the juices comes out.....

c.c.4u
haha...i fell off my chair..

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uncle, sure u got the right number or not? We dun call him CEO for nuthing u kno.....his 1 month incum more than my 1 year's incum, 1 month's cum also more than my 1 year's cum

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

of cos correct lah....Maths is the only subject that i pass during my school days...

between the 2 of u,whose cum more,i really dunno.

but as for incum,both of u at a par lah....

he shouldn't be called CEO anymore,after meeting him last nite,i feel that his head looks more like a "Robert Head" nowadays....
Old 30-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 15
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
but as for incum,both of u at a par lah....

he shouldn't be called CEO anymore,after meeting him last nite,i feel that his head looks more like a "Robert Head" nowadays....
got super incum then spend like a Robert Head ma
Old 30-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
By the way what is Vu Beo..., sounds like some sort of fruit that I had eaten in vietnam, the skin is green in color and white inside and you will have to give it a big squeeze before eating it so that the juices comes out
the fruit should be called vu sua (breast milk)
Old 30-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Harlo Frog Prince, I long time no eat frog porridge liao hor
so you want to treat me eat frog porridge?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1