The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
Silly ~! the Officer already give you a hint , is she fit to fly ? get a letter not fit to fly due to blah blah blah ..

then throw a threat " if i lost mine baby , ICA give me one ? "
you are absolutely correct..

This morning go apply further extension (already 2mths) for my bx again but was rejected as they claim that my doctor memo only state my bx expected delivery date. So I bring her see doctor and get a memo... the doctor only state that "my bx is xxxxx, travelling will make it worse... xxxx". This time go interview room. But again it was rejected. The Encik claimed that those Degree Holder officer reject it because the doctor did not certify and spell out the wording "unfit for travel"

I tell him straight.. I also degree holder, doctor also highly educated... ICA officer is stupid brainless degree holder. I stomp out.

LL... bx need to go back liao... will come back again for the gynea appointment in 2 weeks time... will be subjected to ICA screening again
Old 02-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just a quick check with bros here, how frequent does your bx call back vietnam to chat with her family member. I bought her a calling card with callback services & she used up almost S$70 per week so 1 month choked up additional S$280 on top of her singtel subscription, is it too much
I have been advicing her to use free internet call online but complaint poor
reception & distortion still prefer using callback services to call vietnam via her mobile phone. I purchased telcom 1515 services, any bros have cheaper callback service provider
Old 02-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

This morning go apply further extension (already 2mths) for my bx again but was rejected as they claim that my doctor memo only state my bx expected delivery date. So I bring her see doctor and get a memo... the doctor only state that "my bx is xxxxx, travelling will make it worse... xxxx". This time go interview room. But again it was rejected. The Encik claimed that those Degree Holder officer reject it because the doctor did not certify and spell out the wording "unfit for travel"

I tell him straight.. I also degree holder, doctor also highly educated... ICA officer is stupid brainless degree holder. I stomp out.

LL... bx need to go back liao... will come back again for the gynea appointment in 2 weeks time... will be subjected to ICA screening again
Bros KT,

DO NOT CHALLENGE those ICA officer, we are always at the losing end. My experiences tell me letter from KKH are more 'powerful' comparing to outside private gynea as it is one of ICA trusted partner, you may want to try them when your bx back to s'pore.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[QUOTE=Blast88;7412933]Bros KT,

DO NOT CHALLENGE those ICA officer, we are always at the losing end./QUOTE]

I won't challenge brainless and inefficient degree holders...
I was told I need to wait a total of 3 months for my bx LTVP appeal.. another 1.5 months.

at least some auntie ICA staff at the counter stiil go brain to think and got heart to feel. The auntie looks sorry and dejected for me after the Degree Officer inside rejected the extension. She keep saying sorry sorry sorry...
Old 02-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Yes those "degree holders" all follow the rules blindly, follow till word for word. I have similar experiences with another ministry recently. My wife got some problems with her previous employer, we went MOM for help, lodged a case n they withhold my wife's passport without reason. Call a few times no one answer, was also told these type of cases will drag for 6 mths! a month passed but like no movement so fed up i went to see MP, but i see that MP letter not strong enough so i myself write letter go shoot to the minister. Then they start to look into the case n managed to see some movement n got some explaination. Now they agreed to release her passport back to her.

KT, u shld stay there longer n argue with them. Demand that stupid officer to see u face to face n explain why reject. Say like the bros mentioned b4: "anything happened to my wife n child, u going to give me back a wife n child ha?"
Old 02-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Bros KT,

DO NOT CHALLENGE those ICA officer, we are always at the losing end. My experiences tell me letter from KKH are more 'powerful' comparing to outside private gynea as it is one of ICA trusted partner, you may want to try them when your bx back to s'pore.
Got such thing as hospital is ICA trusted partner meh??
Old 02-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
reception & distortion still prefer using callback services to call vietnam via her mobile phone. I purchased telcom 1515 services, any bros have cheaper callback service provider
Skybe, viber are quite clear... I am using it to talk to my business associates in Hanoi and HCMC. Human being is like this, when u dun pay for it, u won't feel the pain, u will continue to misuse the privileged.

I am also using pfingo and Hoiio for oversea calls. Decent rates and quality is good.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Got such thing as hospital is ICA trusted partner meh??
Kindly go thru the ICA website on permit to deliver baby in Singapore, they will list down a few hospital which are trusted partner of ICA
Old 02-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just a quick check with bros here, how frequent does your bx call back vietnam to chat with her family member. I bought her a calling card with callback services & she used up almost S$70 per week so 1 month choked up additional S$280 on top of her singtel subscription, is it too much
Previously .. the best way to call back vietnam is to use M1 ... Pre-paid comes with free IDD call ... calls to Vietnam will be deducted as local call time ...

AS for Post-paid, u need to pay $5 every month to subscribe to the IDD service ... All calls made to Vietnam are deducted and charged as local calls ... I used to choke up to $1.6k calling Vietnam but because of the M1 idd, I paid only $160 in the final bill ...

Currently, SINGTEL have started IDD to Vietnam .. previously I subscibed the mthly $5 IDD servies to call Thailand.

Not sure the rate for calling Vietnam thru' SINGTEL with the subscribed IDD service, u can go enquire ...

Else go buy CHat CHat Card loh ... 128 mins for $7.80 ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kindly go thru the ICA website on permit to deliver baby in Singapore, they will list down a few hospital which are trusted partner of ICA
Maybe you can show us the link in ICA which list down hospital that are trusted partner of ICA ....

This is my link and I do not have any list ..

important criteria:

•Form Form V75* duly certified by a registered doctor in Singapore and signed by the applicant.
•Alternatively, a letter from a registered doctor in Singapore stating the brief details of the illness and the period of stay required for the treatment

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=237&secid=338

Did you MIX-UP with Application/Extending of Visit Pass in the portal ... Yes ... There is some categories of applying ... Either Submission thru Individual or Submission through Strategic Partner.

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TM...ue&Reload=true

Is this the Strategic Partner (=trusted partner of ICA) you are talking about ?

Don't tell me the hospital mentioned in this link are ICA trusted partner??? This is only for registration of Birth ...

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=186

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes those "degree holders" all follow the rules blindly, follow till word for word. I have similar experiences with another ministry recently. My wife got some problems with her previous employer, we went MOM for help, lodged a case n they withhold my wife's passport without reason. Call a few times no one answer, was also told these type of cases will drag for 6 mths! a month passed but like no movement so fed up i went to see MP, but i see that MP letter not strong enough so i myself write letter go shoot to the minister. Then they start to look into the case n managed to see some movement n got some explaination. Now they agreed to release her passport back to her.

KT, u shld stay there longer n argue with them. Demand that stupid officer to see u face to face n explain why reject. Say like the bros mentioned b4: "anything happened to my wife n child, u going to give me back a wife n child ha?"
You are so naive, do you think there will be a different outcome when you make a fuss thereDo you think the officer will bother to come out & see youThere are hundred of similar cases happening at ICA everyday & they do not have to answerable to you, why reject, every application are all subject with their own merit.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Maybe you can show us the link in ICA which list down hospital that are trusted partner of ICA ....

important criteria:

•Form Form V75* duly certified by a registered doctor in Singapore and signed by the applicant.
•Alternatively, a letter from a registered doctor in Singapore stating the brief details of the illness and the period of stay required for the treatment

Did you MIX-UP with Application/Extending of Visit Pass in the portal ... Yes ... There is some categories of applying ... Either Submission thru Individual or Submission through Strategic Partner.

Don't tell me the hospital mentioned in this link are ICA trusted partner??? This is only for registration of Birth ...

Following should be the link on hospitals to register birth

Old 02-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

important criteria:

Yes, those hospital mentioned are all trusted partner to ICA
Old 02-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
we went MOM for help, lodged a case n they withhold my wife's passport without reason. Call a few times no one answer, was also told these type of cases will drag for 6 mths!
good mah..Your wife go valid reason to stay
same as one of my bx sis. Her passport is held by ICA till now.
Recently, she also pregnant then ICA agree to continue look into the matter and release the passport. At the meantime my bx sis continue staying here.
So good.

Quote:
will bother to come out & see youThere are hundred of similar cases happening at ICA everyday & they do not have to answerable to you, why reject, every application are all subject with their own merit.
ICA = I Cannot Answer
Old 02-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
thanks for all your advise/comments & concern, im very glad that we able to share experience/information here. I will post my outcome ASAP once im back.
think you better consider thrice before you decide to marry her...in view of bro KT baxa LTSVP who earned higher than you...bro KT had so much problem trying to apply LTSVP and same for many bros recently...dun solve one problem then face another big problem...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1