The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
Thanks volcano for you advise/comment,

both i do feel sad because financially i cant provide them. if im not wrong avg local earning abt $120-150. I prepare to set aside abt $600 monthly for her parents. If her parents insist of that amount $1500, i confirm will become the ''Flash'
To me if she open mouth 1.5k,i already 'flash' already until cannot see my soul but u still can go see her parents,dont wish to pour 'cold water' on u cos i think with your age,u are already mature enough to get what we mean.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Golden question for your advise, she choose No.3, that is why im flying to meet her parents next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Are u sure

Bro,i worry for u leh
ya faster go there see see also good la...

Old 01-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

we concerned abt u. if u can, pls do give us updates. all the best!

perhaps well-experienced bro can advise on what to expect from further parents-in-law and if a gift should be (or shld not be) bought, etc
Old 01-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont because of sad and create a heavy burden for u,my friend.
u mention u earn around 2.5k.U think u can manage to give her $600?U still have 150k bank debt,transport,eat,house and etc also need money.

How can u support her?Did u ever think of if u marry her,she cannot work in sg or find a decent job?Yes u can say u support $600 for her parents so she no need to work but let me tell u something,almost all viet spouse i know want to come out work even though husband is supporting her vietnam side.
i agree, viet girls even married still would want to come out and work. But what kind of decent job can a viet woman work in Sing ?
And do u know her enough just for few months?If u dont know her enough,must at least learn about their culture first,why rush into it?

Quote:
To me if she open mouth 1.5k,i already 'flash' already until cannot see my soul but u still can go see her parents,dont wish to pour 'cold water' on u cos i think with your age,u are already mature enough to get what we mean.
LOL i like the statement To me if she open mouth 1.5k,i already 'flash' already until cannot see my soul but u still can go see her parents. Since the girl never charge him money, now is the WL putting long line to catch big fish ? 1.5k is alot, i newbie also but average a viet earn below 300USD. "
Old 01-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi All Samster,

im totally lost, maybe i kanna KT oready. I wanna purpose to my gf next month when i go HCM, i just know her for abt 3mths, she work in KTV in sg abt 4mths, 3rd time here in sg.
Quote:
Thanks Golden question for your advise, she choose No.3, that is why im flying to meet her parents next week.
Quote:
I prepare to set aside abt $600 monthly for her parents. If her parents insist of that amount $1500, i confirm will become the ''Flash'
since you kana KT (me), i got abit interested and read thru your post.

IMHO, this vb, gf of yours is making use of you as a ticket to come sillypore to work. Furthermore, you provide free lodging. On her next trip here, she will want you to help by being her guarantor to bring her into Sillypore... that is why you no money also nevermind. She just need someone to help her in as she is already here 3rd time.

i would say, you can go vietnam to tour and look see with an open heart. don't commit $$$ to her 1st.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
I hate it when people look down on me. I had it enough with people looking down on me. Think about what you are writing before you post, Please.
you got my support
you are in the same situation as my in-law but 1 less burden (1 kid only) than you.
My bx niece still work in ktv while her sillypore hubby held 2 jobs to support and clear debts..
Old 01-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
since you kana KT (me), i got abit interested and read thru your post.

IMHO, this vb, gf of yours is making use of you as a ticket to come sillypore to work. Furthermore, you provide free lodging. On her next trip here, she will want you to help by being her guarantor to bring her into Sillypore... that is why you no money also nevermind. She just need someone to help her in as she is already here 3rd time.

i would say, you can go vietnam to tour and look see with an open heart. don't commit $$$ to her 1st.
Thanks Golden question, Superhuman, Zion1989 & Kangtuo,

thanks for all your advise/comments & concern, im very glad that we able to share experience/information here. I will post my outcome ASAP once im back.

As on now i yet to commit any money on her
Old 02-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Golden question, Superhuman, Zion1989 & Kangtuo,

thanks for all your advise/comments & concern, im very glad that we able to share experience/information here. I will post my outcome ASAP once im back.

As on now i yet to commit any money on her
You are welcome, but dun really set too high hope. Because i having similar situation as you. I meeting the mom in nov, but married still far. I also know my girl in KTV as WL but was in viet . Haha i also think i kena KT, but their culture really put parents as top priority, so if there is no bargain. Then high chance it all over. All the best for your coming trip
Old 02-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
You are welcome, but dun really set too high hope. Because i having similar situation as you. I meeting the mom in nov, but married still far. I also know my girl in KTV as WL but was in viet . Haha i also think i kena KT, but their culture really put parents as top priority, so if there is no bargain. Then high chance it all over. All the best for your coming trip
why all kana KT??? shld be KC?

bro KT - seems alot ppl kana from you ...hjhjh...
Old 02-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I can see that you don't understand how WL think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Shd be he dun understand how vietnamese think
Yes i admit i dun understand vietnamese thinking. I only exposed to viet ppl n culture for a few yrs only.

Understanding a race is not a few years thingie. U can see why those sociologists n anthropologists spent years to study a particular society, a particular culture n they still dun dare say they fully understand their subject of study. Understanding a person is already hard, dun need to say for a race! To understand vietnamese ppl, u have to know all sorts of ppl, from all walks of life, from all region, not just knowing a few ppl from southern part n only works as WL.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
where can find job for uneducated and unskilled vb which can get up to $1500 per month?
the most i know is $800 in service line like beer lady and in pub.
Bro, seriously, u need to step out of yur small cicle of WLs. Who tell u uneducated, unskilled cannot find job of $1000 - $1500? My friend's wife previously working as an assistant at a zi char stall n her pay is $1200, my wife friend 1st job is $1500 n my wife last job is $1100. All these are vietnamese, uneducated n unskilled.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
i will never let my bx work as WL also.... not because i don't want her to suffer (to vb, working as WL is just another job.. not suffering at all)

truthfully its all about face value...
Yes i agreed its face value. Maybe its my face value that matters more to me.

Quote:
just like what my bx told me last time... i go out play as long as not caught and seen or play with her friends its ok liao. its her face value..
My bx also said that to me b4.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
why all kana KT??? shld be KC?

bro KT - seems alot ppl kana from you ...hjhjh...
All those who kena KT who cleanse yourself by abstaining from sex for 3 months.

Otherwise when the disease spread, there's no more hope
Old 02-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Bro, seriously, u need to step out of yur small cicle of WLs. Who tell u uneducated, unskilled cannot find job of $1000 - $1500? My friend's wife previously working as an assistant at a zi char stall n her pay is $1200, my wife friend 1st job is $1500 n my wife last job is $1100. All these are vietnamese, uneducated n unskilled.
Yes you can get $1200, but 12 hours of work, those $800 is 8 hr of work,
Old 02-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your situation almost the same as jklpoi, u guys should exchange contact to exchange pointers.
Sikali they are clones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1