The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Agree that the standards was super high pre pandemic period.
Yea, I mean no matter what we felt about the OKTs in this house and all that, have to give credits where it's due

this house was without a doubt one of if not THE creme de la creme (pardon me for borrowing this term that u always use in FRs bro max lol) of the CAT150 scene in GL last time

What I remembered from the CAT150 scene from 2008-2016, especially towards the last few years of that period, each CAT150 house basically had 1 or at most 2 angpais in the house, alongside a bunch of "less superior" colleagues. Examples would be Paris and AN Qi Er in 2831a, Jia Yi in 2047, Rong Rong 1606, CK 1612, Lu Lu at WH12 (YiTiaoLong), and Qiu Xiang 2038

but 1654a was the only house in that period where all the roster were pretty much angpai standards. Could literally "minimaniminimo" and u get tiptop sexy looks and services from the girls there.

the house's location and layout also helped a lot.

I was always intrigued and in awe of the experience even before entering the house itself. Outside, you have to enter the gate of the apartment complex where there was 1-2 women sitting down smoking or hanging out who looked similar to Lizzo let's put it this way.

Then you have to first enter the "void deck" area of the apartment complex and it's a very run-down derelict dark messy area with tons of debris and clutters and in this area I always saw some old, very shady and even scary looking uncles hanging out around there.

Then the best part is the stairs leading directly to the house. Not sure why, but going up the stairs on the way to brothels and/or the room itself is always a one of a kind experience. It's like a symbolic "stairways to heaven" for me. COmbined with the aforementioned scenes in the void deck and at the gate, it was symbolic like transitioning from hell towards heaven at the top. I felt this especially when I was just having a very rough day at school, at work or even at home. Then seeing the covered door and can see faint pink lighting and opening the door, then u are in the house

The house layout was also interesting. The sofa is like U-Shaped around the TV area blaring out CCTV channel. From here I remember it's always chock-full of bros sitting down there. When I visited for the first time, I was phone booking for Moon, and when I arrived in the house, I used to be so scared of looking at the bros sitting there, so paranoid I could met some family members, cousins, uncles, my teacher/lecturer, or schoolmates and I just looked straight and just go into the room.

But after that and after numerous visits, I no longer mind sitting down there (well mostly no choice since soon after that they removed phone booking and no choice have to wait in the queue)

Sitting there is also cool because even while waiting for 1 or even 2 hours for your turn, you can see the "musical chair" of waiting bros getting their turn and entering with their girls, or bros who just finished walking out of the room with their girls, here you can scout which hotties u want to try next. And this house really all hotties. I remember asking the OKT (the kinda handsome one I guess this is Garrick?) the names of the girls and thankfully he answered me. and I remember planning out which ones I want to try next visits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
My all-time favourite... after Jenny ROD-ed.

There was one after that, chio but I didn't have the crazy sexual chemistry with her like with Chu Chu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
往事只能回味
Still have fond memories with that Chu Chu v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Chu chu... Ohhhh
The first time I had her, had to wait for like 1 hour at least. I was expecting her to come out from one of the rooms after servicing other bros, but not sure why that time she came into the house from the main house door from outside. Maybe she was upstairs or from outcall? (but i remember this house didn't accept any outcalls). and when OKT notified me of her arrival, I remember her holding a hair clip and just pointed that thing to me and motioned it like mechanical mouth biting a few times.

She gave very mean AR, she was crazy licking my ass like she's enjoying ice cream. Insane girl considering how cute and innocent she looked.

But the best to me was when I requested her to give me some hickeys on my neck. She asked why? I just said I wanted to show to my mom, and she immediately gave me tons of hickeys on my neck and chest it's insane man.

Fun Fact, right after the trip that day, my mom did see one of the hickeys on my neck and commented "did u just got bit by dracula?" I just said "I guess my slingbag was too heavy"

Man... I will do anything to be able to come back to those times and just bonk more than I did. Really took it for granted of everything good about CAT150 GL at that time. Full of regrets for the rest of my life bros

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 27-04-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Nowadays it's very rare to get BBBJ anywhere, even overseas
im very curious about what countries you meant here?
but thats like going off topic
Old 28-04-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Yea, I mean no matter what we felt about the OKTs in this house and all that, have to give credits where it's due

this house was without a doubt one of if not THE creme de la creme (pardon me for borrowing this term that u always use in FRs bro max lol) of the CAT150 scene in GL last time

What I remembered from the CAT150 scene from 2008-2016, especially towards the last few years of that period, each CAT150 house basically had 1 or at most 2 angpais in the house, alongside a bunch of "less superior" colleagues. Examples would be Paris and AN Qi Er in 2831a, Jia Yi in 2047, Rong Rong 1606, CK 1612, Lu Lu at WH12 (YiTiaoLong), and Qiu Xiang 2038

but 1654a was the only house in that period where all the roster were pretty much angpai standards. Could literally "minimaniminimo" and u get tiptop sexy looks and services from the girls there.

the house's location and layout also helped a lot.

I was always intrigued and in awe of the experience even before entering the house itself. Outside, you have to enter the gate of the apartment complex where there was 1-2 women sitting down smoking or hanging out who looked similar to Lizzo let's put it this way.

Then you have to first enter the "void deck" area of the apartment complex and it's a very run-down derelict dark messy area with tons of debris and clutters and in this area I always saw some old, very shady and even scary looking uncles hanging out around there.

Then the best part is the stairs leading directly to the house. Not sure why, but going up the stairs on the way to brothels and/or the room itself is always a one of a kind experience. It's like a symbolic "stairways to heaven" for me. COmbined with the aforementioned scenes in the void deck and at the gate, it was symbolic like transitioning from hell towards heaven at the top. I felt this especially when I was just having a very rough day at school, at work or even at home. Then seeing the covered door and can see faint pink lighting and opening the door, then u are in the house

The house layout was also interesting. The sofa is like U-Shaped around the TV area blaring out CCTV channel. From here I remember it's always chock-full of bros sitting down there. When I visited for the first time, I was phone booking for Moon, and when I arrived in the house, I used to be so scared of looking at the bros sitting there, so paranoid I could met some family members, cousins, uncles, my teacher/lecturer, or schoolmates and I just looked straight and just go into the room.

But after that and after numerous visits, I no longer mind sitting down there (well mostly no choice since soon after that they removed phone booking and no choice have to wait in the queue)

Sitting there is also cool because even while waiting for 1 or even 2 hours for your turn, you can see the "musical chair" of waiting bros getting their turn and entering with their girls, or bros who just finished walking out of the room with their girls, here you can scout which hotties u want to try next. And this house really all hotties. I remember asking the OKT (the kinda handsome one I guess this is Garrick?) the names of the girls and thankfully he answered me. and I remember planning out which ones I want to try next visits.

The first time I had her, had to wait for like 1 hour at least. I was expecting her to come out from one of the rooms after servicing other bros, but not sure why that time she came into the house from the main house door from outside. Maybe she was upstairs or from outcall? (but i remember this house didn't accept any outcalls). and when OKT notified me of her arrival, I remember her holding a hair clip and just pointed that thing to me and motioned it like mechanical mouth biting a few times.

She gave very mean AR, she was crazy licking my ass like she's enjoying ice cream. Insane girl considering how cute and innocent she looked.

But the best to me was when I requested her to give me some hickeys on my neck. She asked why? I just said I wanted to show to my mom, and she immediately gave me tons of hickeys on my neck and chest it's insane man.

Fun Fact, right after the trip that day, my mom did see one of the hickeys on my neck and commented "did u just got bit by dracula?" I just said "I guess my slingbag was too heavy"

Man... I will do anything to be able to come back to those times and just bonk more than I did. Really took it for granted of everything good about CAT150 GL at that time. Full of regrets for the rest of my life bros
Very long post bro. But rekindle my memories of meihui chu chu etc.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

MeiHui so warm wet and slippery
Old 29-04-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MeiHui so warm wet and slippery
Din know she offers that despite being her regular
Maybe cos I only allowed capped bj
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 29-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
always good to don raincoat before entering unknown caves
Old 29-04-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Whoa I used to keep seeing that legendary yellow poster in the rooms urging us to have only CBJ, but seriously right from the start of my cheonging career in Thai FLs, into CAT150 and even my stint overseas, I always been getting BBBJs (except in my latest stint overseas before my forced retirement where I keep getting CBJs..) and I never thought much abt it.

Is BBBJ really THAT dangerous ?

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 29-04-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

not recommended for sure but no pain no gain and no guts no glory

but prevention always better than cure

sometimes small head controls our big head

after all YOLO
Old 29-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
not recommended for sure but no pain no gain and no guts no glory

but prevention always better than cure

sometimes small head controls our big head

after all YOLO
Which one is worse? Receiving BBBJ from CAT150 WL or licking the pussay of CAT150 WL?

Unforgettable Bonks:

Old 29-04-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well since you already knew her cave well…
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 29-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which one is worse? Receiving BBBJ from CAT150 WL or licking the pussay of CAT150 WL?
Micheal Douglas got the answer

Quote:
Well since you already knew her cave well…
😅
her cave is too tempting white bone and spider demon spotted
Old 30-04-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
haha...u ask the correct person liao...bro unfit got the "emperor tongue" where he tasted many PRC pussay....he can telll the girl is from which province once he tasted her pussay....this is through sexperience....someething you cant learn from book
Old 01-05-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Micheal Douglas got the answer

her cave is too tempting white bone and spider demon spotted
Agreed. Tried and never looked back. So shiok until always bring her out go jalan jalan.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
haha...u ask the correct person liao...bro unfit got the "emperor tongue" where he tasted many PRC pussay....he can telll the girl is from which province once he tasted her pussay....this is through sexperience....someething you cant learn from book
errr saltish fishy bloody cum neutral oops almost forgotten spicy too

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Agreed. Tried and never looked back. So shiok until always bring her out go jalan jalan.
she's really yummylicious
Old 02-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
errr saltish fishy bloody cum neutral oops almost forgotten spicy too

she's really yummylicious
Sweet memories of MH. Seems like GG6969 had a blast with her too. I always remember her snake dance in the shower. Only discomfort was whenever i heard her using her native dialect to talk to her family on rhe phone. Sounds crude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1