The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Oh thanks bro bberry,i tot there was sometjing she dont like about me so dont wana let me kiss.but if touching her breast she is ok i certainly dont mind!hopefully tonighy she will let me touch..i will certainky report here
How was the event last nite bro? Good progress???
Old 15-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
How about you offer a free show and bros here will pay for your transit
Bro, u so desperate until must watch me fuck live meh 😅😅😅.
Ytd I just finish it in my car due to lack of time. Too bad for u.. cant see.
Old 15-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander_7769 View Post
If you're European the maids want to fuck you! I fell for one when I moved to Singapore and it was sex every fucking day, horny crazy maid. It's fun for a while, then it gets too complicated. Never fucked a maid again after that!
Dude

Pls share the story for us to learn

You fucked your own maid ? My expat colleague divorced his wife n married his Indonesia maid. I don't know whether to congratulate him or laugh at him at the time. He is late 40s and his new wife ex maid bored him a son when they relocated to Jakarta as in SG this relationship is banned

Hope u did not marry your maid
Old 15-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
like2tn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met an indon. Got ctc, msg a couple of days and had a quick met up. No time go anywhere. So went to mscp to chat. Then before i was thinking how to take a further step, she leaned over and give a peck on my cheek. Mai tu liao, french and tongue fight. Try to squeeze her boobs but she shy. Say next time her off day got more time. More frenching and send her back. Everything in 30min. Hehe. Next session will get her to blow me.

Also meeting another this sunday. Hopefully got happying ending.
Old 15-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander_7769 View Post
If you're European the maids want to fuck you! I fell for one when I moved to Singapore and it was sex every fucking day, horny crazy maid. It's fun for a while, then it gets too complicated. Never fucked a maid again after that!
Hi, fyi, its not only European. Some Maid basically fcuk any men that has a penis, be it old or young. Some fcuk for fun, some for money n some for curiosity. Ask yourself, if u were to be a maid, u want to scrub the toilet till you faint or you want to open leg lie down in bed n enjoy the thrusting. The Sunday sex day is two days away, just go around budget hotel n see it for yourself. oh they love raw too. Good luck.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/maid-gives-birth-to-dead-baby-hides-body-in-drawer-at-employers-house

Last edited by Timetogo; 15-04-2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old 15-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
theboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been seeing this maid advertising herself on craigslist, anyone tried her yet?http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5539927994.html i know shes a maid because in 1 of her older ads she mentioned
Old 15-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Jorel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
My expat colleague divorced his wife n married his Indonesia maid. I don't know whether to congratulate him or laugh at him at the time
Sounds really weird
Old 15-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro just say you want to compare her breast to your wife one, if no resist just do, if cannot then move on la
Lovelyboy up you back 10 pts.

http://thesbf.shop/showthre...70591&page=375
Old 15-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
relacrelaclah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Why u must kiss her first , try ruba ruba abit test water if she let ur hand roam her waist n boobs sooner or later u can kiss n up her ,must make her comfortable w u n to u know gal boobs sensitive if can touch mostly sure can up Liao Cos they horny if u touch their boobs or nipples
Good advice!!
Thanks
Old 15-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
How was the event last nite bro? Good progress???
hi bro sky_liner2, yesterday did not meet as last minute she say she lazy go out so meet today instead.she was wearing thick perfume(lucky oc oversea if not i am dead)went to watch movie and i chose the last two seats at the back ,after around 20minutes, i hold her shoulder but seems abit awkward so i change to hug her waist i hug for a while than i touch her sides of the ass ,it was so smooth and i was indulging myself with the feel than she shifted her position so cannot put my hand there anymore. i was smelling her all the way like a dog..smelling so heavenly...i tried kissing her but she was too engross in the show..than i put my hand on her waist again,after seeing no reaction, i move to her side of the breast and touch abit ,she didnt respond so i move more obviously, it was after a while than she brush my hand off..than i put my hands over her ass and rub again..middle of the show i did manage squeeze her right breast a few times, and not sure if i was imagining things, her fingers was playing with my hand that was rubbing her breast at the sides..

is this consider progress?end of show she say she enjoy the movie and thank me .i also enjoy rubbing her ass and breast thanks to the advice of the bros here. tml sld carry on my plan to go couple massage,if only 1 shower only maybe i can shower with her and ruba somemore.. any advice?
Old 16-04-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
is this consider progress?
Seems like from the way you describe though
Old 16-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!

is this consider progress?

Sounds like you are being taken for a ride bro haha. Seems like she is trying to extract maximum benefits while giving u as minimum/limited returns as possible.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi.... any advice?
U are wasting your fucking time...U only do such effort for your oc or your potential mistress...u have been taken on a ride and she is probably laughing at your antics and moves...these bitches are smart...so u should move on or just drive her to a dark spot and ripped her clothes apart...if she resist then u retreat but just dropped her at the nearest mrt n go home...if u really wanna fuck her just say so and that you will help her expense by paying her 100$

cant believe u are so gullible ...wake up
Old 16-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was talking to my DH if extending.

She said: Yes, sir you good... Not like last time. Last time my sir always force and naughty with me..

Lol. While I don't condemn or encourage on DH, be careful and happy bonking!

But you aim my DH..

Lol
Old 16-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy View Post
been seeing this maid advertising herself on craigslist, anyone tried her yet?http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5539927994.html i know shes a maid because in 1 of her older ads she mentioned
I doubt she is maid. Maybe OKT promoting her as maid. Some more post number like that ? Sure not ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1