The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
This plan is she give me one. Because she thinks singapore very very expensive.
She once told me, if can stay Vietnam but take singapore money, very good
isn't this the dream for many others'.....

honestly speaking,i dun have any comments on u letting ur wife becoming a WL bcos she is ur wife and not mine.

but i really dun understand 1 thing,from ur previous postings,u mention that u r in debts and still need few years to clear it,hence ur wife is working as a WL to help.but why are u still having a car when u r in debt and ur wife has to be a WL?

and as for ur plannings on getting a unit near joo chiat to rent out to WL...yes,doing this is definitely easy money.but from personal experience of doing this kind of things 10 years ago.not everything seems easy and with no risks.furthermore u mention that u r an ex convict.can only wish u good luck if u insist in doing.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
TLC???
twa lan ciao (jiao)???
I dun mind if she needs and u can provide to make her feel better.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
times are changing. Even the mighty and oh so noble singaporean girls are working in KTV now,

u really confuse me....KTV during the times when i am still a teenager were the world of Sillyporean gals and Malaysians.those were the days when famous mummy really "controls" her daughter and everyday was like "shake party" at places like Cashbox,Capri,De Cognac,Stages etc (dunno if any bros still remember these places)

"foreign import" started caming in late 90s where VBs are avaliable at Parklane Tuberose and Kai Xuan Men at Balestier.VBs are not common at JC that time and the only place that has VBs is Trap (this place is now Jazzy 51).the VBs are not in the pub and the OKT will send the gals over for viewing when u request.non selected gals will be send back to the hotel.only later part when pubs like Jazzy,Blue Star,Blue Lagoon appears and JC starts to change its night scene.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
u really confuse me....KTV during the times when i am still a teenager were the world of Sillyporean gals and Malaysians.
makes me recall back the multiple sillypore syt i hook up at M and M3 back in 1994- 1995.... hiaz.. those where the young and carefree dayz

just sign-on got 1st pay check + back pay... got car... hooking up these syt is a piece of cake
Old 01-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
but i feel sad as i cant support her family needs, she told me abt SGD1500 required.
first of all,paiseh if i may seems too blunt.

feeling sad bcos u can't help her on her family expense of $1.5k???

do u feel sad when u cant buy a present which is $1.5k for ur parents on their birthdays???

hmm....$1.5k Sgd for family expenses???....that is 25 mills vnd.do u know how much a local Vietnamese earn?or better still,do u know how much does a bank branch manager earns?i have been leaving in HCMC for quite sometimes already,my family expenses is only half of her amount.unless she has brothers who are everyday either sleeping at home or busy at coffee shop and has parents that feel that they are lucky to have bore a "money tree" and the tree is already capable of bringing in easy money by "spreading its branches".

and if above is really the case,i sincerely hope that ur "running speed" is faster then rocket speed.hope u can understand my 2vnd worth of advice...
Old 01-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
They stay in rural area of Mekong Delta, therefore i oso find that with $1500, i can spend a comfortable life for 2-3mths over there. Maybe i never been Vietnam before so do corect me if im wrong.

hmm...staying in rural area at Mekong Delta.

i might just be able to answer ur questions.

breakfast - 12k-15k for a bowl of beef noodles.4k-5k for a glass of black coffee.

lunch - 15k-20k for a plate of rice with bbq meat and assorted vege.

dinner - u can choose the same as lunch or if u want something better,seafood hotpot or chicken hotpot is avaliable at 50k-100k.do note that the hot pot serving can easily feeds 3 person.

if u do drink,cheap Saigon Beer selling at 140k-150k per crate with 20 pints and Heineken 380k per carton with 24 cans.

families staying in Mekong usually only have their breakfast outside whereas lunch and dinner are cook at home.and it is usually cheaper by at least 20%-30% of the price i mention above unless their daily meals consist of seafoods like crabs and live prawns.and for ur knowledge,live seafoods e.g crabs and tiger prawns are not even avaliable at their own small village market bcos nobody will buy them unless there is special function like birthday or wedding.

so i think u should be able to make ur own calculations from here on how long u r able to survive with 25 million vnd in a rural village.me as a Sillyporean can survive on those above which i mention when i ever stay at a rural village for 6 weeks,i really cant think of any reasons where Vietnamese cant survive on that since they are born there.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

do u feel sad when u cant buy a present which is $1.5k for ur parents on their birthdays???

hmm....$1.5k Sgd for family expenses???....that is 25 mills vnd.do u know how much a local Vietnamese earn?or better still,do u know how much does a bank branch manager earns?i have been leaving in HCMC for quite sometimes already,my family expenses is only half of her amount.unless she has brothers who are everyday either sleeping at home or busy at coffee shop and has parents that feel that they are lucky to have bore a "money tree" and the tree is already capable of bringing in easy money by "spreading its branches".

and if above is really the case,i sincerely hope that ur "running speed" is faster then rocket speed.hope u can understand my 2vnd worth of advice...
Thanks volcano for you advise/comment,

both i do feel sad because financially i cant provide them. if im not wrong avg local earning abt $120-150. I prepare to set aside abt $600 monthly for her parents. If her parents insist of that amount $1500, i confirm will become the ''Flash'
Old 01-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmm...staying in rural area at Mekong Delta.

i might just be able to answer ur questions.

breakfast - 12k-15k for a bowl of beef noodles.4k-5k for a glass of black coffee.

lunch - 15k-20k for a plate of rice with bbq meat and assorted vege.

dinner - u can choose the same as lunch or if u want something better,seafood hotpot or chicken hotpot is avaliable at 50k-100k.do note that the hot pot serving can easily feeds 3 person.

if u do drink,cheap Saigon Beer selling at 140k-150k per crate with 20 pints and Heineken 380k per carton with 24 cans.

families staying in Mekong usually only have their breakfast outside whereas lunch and dinner are cook at home.and it is usually cheaper by at least 20%-30% of the price i mention above unless their daily meals consist of seafoods like crabs and live prawns.and for ur knowledge,live seafoods e.g crabs and tiger prawns are not even avaliable at their own small village market bcos nobody will buy them unless there is special function like birthday or wedding.

so i think u should be able to make ur own calculations from here on how long u r able to survive with 25 million vnd in a rural village.me as a Sillyporean can survive on those above which i mention when i ever stay at a rural village for 6 weeks,i really cant think of any reasons where Vietnamese cant survive on that since they are born there.
i agreed with you
Old 01-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Golden question for your advise, she choose No.3, that is why im flying to meet her parents next week.

she needs to support her family expenses of 1.5k Sgd per month and u still wanna fly over and meet her parents for discussion???

seriously i wish u good luck and will be praying for u later when i offer incense at my house in hcmc.

do come back and keep us posted on ur things.i believe many bros here will be waiting for it.

Cheers
Old 01-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
makes me recall back the multiple sillypore syt i hook up at M and M3 back in 1994- 1995...

and there will never be any spot checks on these 2 outlets during that time....
Old 01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
u really confuse me....KTV during the times when i am still a teenager were the world of Sillyporean gals and Malaysians.those were the days when famous mummy really "controls" her daughter and everyday was like "shake party" at places like Cashbox,Capri,De Cognac,Stages etc (dunno if any bros still remember these places)

"foreign import" started caming in late 90s where VBs are avaliable at Parklane Tuberose and Kai Xuan Men at Balestier.VBs are not common at JC that time and the only place that has VBs is Trap (this place is now Jazzy 51).the VBs are not in the pub and the OKT will send the gals over for viewing when u request.non selected gals will be send back to the hotel.only later part when pubs like Jazzy,Blue Star,Blue Lagoon appears and JC starts to change its night scene.
Yes, those were the days, when I was younger I used to chiong Kai Xuan Men at Balestier, the VBs all very hot, some can do on the spot..
Old 01-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
she needs to support her family expenses of 1.5k Sgd per month and u still wanna fly over and meet her parents for discussion???

seriously i wish u good luck and will be praying for u later when i offer incense at my house in hcmc.

do come back and keep us posted on ur things.i believe many bros here will be waiting for it.

Cheers
Thanks Volcano for your well wishes will keep all updated when im back
Old 01-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Yes, those were the days, when I was younger I used to chiong Kai Xuan Men at Balestier, the VBs all very hot, some can do on the spot..

best phrase at Kai Xuan Men would be...."do u want to go enjoy the moon scenery"....
Old 01-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

What a nice sentence to sum up how i feel especially nowaday sg society.Rather than saving for their future to support their family or parents,they rather spend on outsiders
Old 01-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks volcano for you advise/comment,

both i do feel sad because financially i cant provide them. if im not wrong avg local earning abt $120-150. I prepare to set aside abt $600 monthly for her parents. If her parents insist of that amount $1500, i confirm will become the ''Flash'
Dont because of sad and create a heavy burden for u,my friend.
u mention u earn around 2.5k.U think u can manage to give her $600?U still have 150k bank debt,transport,eat,house and etc also need money.

How can u support her?Did u ever think of if u marry her,she cannot work in sg or find a decent job?Yes u can say u support $600 for her parents so she no need to work but let me tell u something,almost all viet spouse i know want to come out work even though husband is supporting her vietnam side.

And do u know her enough just for few months?If u dont know her enough,must at least learn about their culture first,why rush into it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1