The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Tonight's the last night for Songkran party. Can't believe spent nearly 9 wet hours partying on the streets! Music is still thumping away as I'm typing this from my hotel room.

Didn't manage to catch any of the big Thai singers but what the heck had the most fun and thats what counts. Bacardi Breezer stage wins with the best looking and sexiest coyotes. Spy Wine Cooler comes close second. As I made my way down Beach Road shared a few cans of beer with katoeys and bottle of whisky with a farang when my alcohol was ran out.

Alcohol and food was cheap (even free if u smile nicely). Music was free and eye candy aplenty. Zouk Out? Nah... queue up for 2 hours and not get a ticket? Pay so much and can't dance properly? Overpriced food & drinks? This is one better beach/street party! Making plans for next year already! Sanook and chok dee everyone!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Tonight's the last night for Songkran party. Can't believe spent nearly 9 wet hours partying on the streets! Music is still thumping away as I'm typing this from my hotel room.

Didn't manage to catch any of the big Thai singers but what the heck had the most fun and thats what counts. Bacardi Breezer stage wins with the best looking and sexiest coyotes. Spy Wine Cooler comes close second. As I made my way down Beach Road shared a few cans of beer with katoeys and bottle of whisky with a farang when my alcohol was ran out.

Alcohol and food was cheap (even free if u smile nicely). Music was free and eye candy aplenty. Zouk Out? Nah... queue up for 2 hours and not get a ticket? Pay so much and can't dance properly? Overpriced food & drinks? This is one better beach/street party! Making plans for next year already! Sanook and chok dee everyone!

Zouk out is children's party compared to Songkran!

I was at the other end , nearer walking street. I thought the Leo and Lao beer was the best stands but I didnt see the wine coolers stand. I assume thet were closer to the Hard Rock.

But I have to warn others that 18th and 19th April is not the best time to hunt for bar girls as everyone is involved in having fun. Agogos started their dancing later and some were even closed at least one of the 2 days.

Still many girls on the street for you to start a conversation with.
Old 20-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

555+ Zouk Out children's party? 555+ funny description u have. I saw the Singha stage as I was walking from Central towards Walking Street. Songkran finish earlier on that end of Beach Road? Central was still rocking until 3am?

Walking Street was quite with most go-gos closed yesterday. Same at Soi 6 - Bros heading to Patts next year plz note most bars/go-gos will be closed on 19th.

Big stages were Bacardi (next to Charming Inn), Spy, Mama instant noodles (between Soi 4 and 6), 100 Pipers (in front of Hard Rock) and Central itself. Lots of foam, water, friendly faces and hot wet SYTs.

One way to get up close with SYT during Songkran is to smear their faces with that powder paste thingy. 555+ cheap thrills!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Just arrive at patt staying at soi 10 sea me spring, not bad everything here seem new. Will be heading down to iron later on. Any bros care to join drink on me
Old 20-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi, can somebody introduce some cheap hotel to stay in Pattaya, budget around sg$40 per day. Thanks
Old 22-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like there's really great fun in Pattaya during Songkran and I had missed it. Will do an early planning now for next year, however, I heard horror story regarding traffic from BKK to Pattaya during this period. Can any senior here advise what is the best date to reach and return to avoid traffic congestion?

Regards,
Old 22-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

try devil dens yesterday, same with Eden in Bangkok, now can book online first befor e going down www.devilsdenpattaya.com dam 3600 for 2 girl ,
Old 26-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaidisco_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in patts now?
Old 30-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi is there any kind souls out there to intro any apartment stay at pattaya with around 4 rms? from to budget to mid level range.thanks
Old 03-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Try Agoda.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Already reply your pm.
You can still take the van service at BTS Victory Monument, a side lane just below the station. The protest is only at the front of the government house. The last van service at 8.00pm and cost 97 bahts.

What is the dates you will be in Patt.

Sanuk & Chokdee
bro, this minivan svc to pattaya is available everyday?? and is it faster than taking the buses and i believe is first come first serve basis???

thank you so much for your kind advice.........cheers!!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
bro, this minivan svc to pattaya is available everyday?? and is it faster than taking the buses and i believe is first come first serve basis???

Yes...yes and they depart by their timetable.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Pattaya last month.
Was there with a thai friend and he brought me to this SILK RESORT.

I am not sure if brothers in here heard of this place.
But its really ..........fantastic.

The place was built like a hotel with rooms offerign at hotel standard.
The moment you step in, there are girls in bikini dancing aside the pool.

And the standard for girls there are really pretty.

Just sharing what i have..since i just got back not too long.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMAC View Post
Was in Pattaya last month.
Was there with a thai friend and he brought me to this SILK RESORT.

I am not sure if brothers in here heard of this place.
But its really ..........fantastic.

The place was built like a hotel with rooms offerign at hotel standard.
The moment you step in, there are girls in bikini dancing aside the pool.

And the standard for girls there are really pretty.

Just sharing what i have..since i just got back not too long.
Are you talking about Climax , the one on Sai3 not Walking Street? http://www.climax-pattaya.com/index.php
Old 06-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post

Bell's Travel take you from hotel to hotel for 300b. Search the older post for their website.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1