The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
shit la....just when I tot hav a joint I can go to. You tell me many syts (against my benchmark) I cannot go there liao.... sure kenna heart attack.

You no fun la, at least let me go and kenna heart attack and die cock standing also shoik. Now cannot go, because, I know have SYTs..... tui!
sYT is 18 to 22, 23 onward is for ah pek like us muahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 17-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
23 onwards are for matured Yeng Toa like you (me beyond and begone soon...)...... for me I have to go for 30+ otherwise I still kenna heart attack.........
Old 17-10-2008, 03:49 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Wow grand sifu... You are the man. Sure will spend some time there. Btw, don't see me so up la, I am not andy lau, I am just another walking ATM machine. Keke.

Grand sifu playman, I am a bit regret Liao. We should stay they more night la. 3 night is not enough le. Keke
Hmmmm...slow and steady leave a bit of room for another trip....together with the grandmaster serembanman and etct88....then got fun! 2 loaded man....hahaahha!

Luckily I am not Ah Pek cat. as i am only......20+......................at heart...hahahahahh!
Old 17-10-2008, 07:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
wah... 23 onwards call auntie meh??? no la... 23 to 25 good la... fresh and experience..... prime age.....
Old 17-10-2008, 07:45 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hmmmm...slow and steady leave a bit of room for another trip....together with the grandmaster serembanman and etct88....then got fun! 2 loaded man....hahaahha!

Luckily I am not Ah Pek cat. as i am only......20+......................at heart...hahahahahh!
you are right... should go again with few grand sifu...... keke...

aiyo... still got to wait for 10more days le..... really hope 28th oct is tomorrow... kns......

btw, what is the situation now in bkk. still safe to go right???
Old 18-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah... 23 onwards call auntie meh??? no la... 23 to 25 good la... fresh and experience..... prime age.....
R u sure?
Old 18-10-2008, 01:11 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
R u sure?
to me yes la sifuuuu..... maybe to you not lo...... keke
Old 18-10-2008, 03:56 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
you are right... should go again with few grand sifu...... keke...

aiyo... still got to wait for 10more days le..... really hope 28th oct is tomorrow... kns......

btw, what is the situation now in bkk. still safe to go right???

Just came back from TT with heavenly king acidtest, compactsufer,mekongcat, kiko and ping pong, we talk about Bkk the whole night and from what we discuss we got am handful of agendas.....I doubt we can cover all......but what the heck always a next trip...hahhaahh!

We also cover JKt and TG Balai......hahahahah they are going next weekend!
Old 18-10-2008, 04:32 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Just came back from TT with heavenly king acidtest, compactsufer,mekongcat, kiko and ping pong, we talk about Bkk the whole night and from what we discuss we got am handful of agendas.....I doubt we can cover all......but what the heck always a next trip...hahhaahh!

We also cover JKt and TG Balai......hahahahah they are going next weekend!
aiyo..... i got no reason to go balai la..... sian... nvm.....
Old 18-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
aiyo..... i got no reason to go balai la..... sian... nvm.....
halo prince Holy how's ur job interview in sillypore??
Old 18-10-2008, 07:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
halo prince Holy how's ur job interview in sillypore??
ok lo.... quite positive la... now waiting for them to offer me lo. you got job for me boh???
Old 18-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amerimacka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna party in BKK from 19-22 Oct, do PM yeah?
Old 19-10-2008, 04:52 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Hi Bros....

Got a nice little eating spot to share....for Bros that miss some home food..chinese food....found this kopi tiam at Ekamai SOi 15 (when facing the road sign that says Ekamai soi 15...its on ur right hand side)....

SOLID Mixed Pig Organs Soup with GENEROUS helping of Kiam CHye(salted veggies). They also have nice fried wantons and that glutinous rice thingy with very nice and soft peanuts. They also have the lengendary roasted pork tat Thailand is famous for...

I really enjoyed the food and i had double of everything!

So for those Bros tat have been here long enuff in BKK and miss this tyoe of dish...hee hee....here is a place tat will cure ur craving...really DAMN NO HORSE RUN LOR!!!

LMP
Old 19-10-2008, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

amerimacks,

When you party in Bangkok, make sure you visit Nataree, Colonze II, Angel Massage, Tulip Massage and Orient Massage! Let us know the service and quality of the girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-10-2008, 10:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
amerimacks,

When you party in Bangkok, make sure you visit Nataree, Colonze II, Angel Massage, Tulip Massage and Orient Massage! Let us know the service and quality of the girls!
That is the way bro.....share with us the latest up-date and also the new places worth to go.....keep it up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1