The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

dangerous for the rest of us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U lucky, u RETIRED, wont be going out with him so he cant poke your kar chng

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
He sing sing made u wet wet then he .........

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Changping Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah lidat you also can remember ah?????? Champion lah Tony.........

This April & Aug we going CP again you know........ but this time we may try some ulu ktv for 1 nite to see how instead of the usual nearby ones
Hahahaha. Last trip you guys went to Yi Hao, Amazon and Fu Hao KTV.

Ok hope to hear from Zaryl in March 2012 if he's organising for you guys again. Try to pull in bro mikemike also.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ss08 sing to make vb cb wet wet only....
don't tell me his cuntful improved so much that he can sing to make bros kar chng wet also
Old 10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20294 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Si kukubird thats simply becos I prefer to "POKE" not just chak : so better watch your KC when u are walking around in JC, GL or GM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I better be very very careful of my KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ss08 oi, you are a changed man after your pattaya trip.
now you talk about poking kar chng.. :
Dun tell me SS kor kor go there give the LB poke his KC and he poke the LB KC

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, will be going Hanoi/Saipa in March. Any idea where to cheong? For example, massage palours, clubs and pub to find gers? heard that hanoi gers are fair and mixed with chinese.

Me and my kakis wil also cross over from Saipa to China and stay 1 night. Appreciate some advise from Senior bros here who go to Hanoi/Saipa.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ss08 oi, you are a changed man after your pattaya trip.
now you talk about poking kar chng..

You never see Chan Brothers commercial meh, life's not the same after that trip to......

No lah dun worry I tok cok only becos its Si Kukubird I am tokking to mah so have to use Bird Language or else he wun understand

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U lucky, u RETIRED, wont be going out with him so he cant poke your kar chng

He still go out with YOU mah so u help me to poke his KC instead

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
Quote:

If I sing then u becum wet than means you lao sai already.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

Re: Changping Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahahaha. Last trip you guys went to Yi Hao, Amazon and Fu Hao KTV.

Ok hope to hear from Zaryl in March 2012 if he's organising for you guys again. Try to pull in bro mikemike also.

Uncle......u mixed up previous trip with the previous trip liao last trip was Mayflower, Yihao & Fuhao neh, Amazon was 2 trips ago liao ^_^

This April trip too many kukuheads liao, min 7 to max 9 so no more if not travelling around got difficulty, Aug trip only 5 so still got chance for Mikemike All tickets booked liao so Zaryl will definitely contact you nearer the dates as now still early, he & Chai Tao James Bond is our IC for CP trips as my mandarin really half fark so my job only to organise the dates and jio all the people

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
ss08 sing to make vb cb wet wet only....
don't tell me his cuntful improved so much that he can sing to make bros kar chng wet also

Yup I add laxative to the beer when they are not looking......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I better be very very careful of my KC

Dun tell me SS kor kor go there give the LB poke his KC and he poke the LB KC

Ya I aiming for yours very long liao die die must poke once before I die

So pai-say this cuntful style regretfully I have to admit I cannot perform maybe only you si kukubird can lah at the same time poke the LB KC and the LB at the same time poke yours clap clap clap

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uncle......u mixed up previous trip with the previous trip liao last trip was Mayflower, Yihao & Fuhao neh, Amazon was 2 trips ago liao ^_^

This April trip too many kukuheads liao, min 7 to max 9 so no more if not travelling around got difficulty, Aug trip only 5 so still got chance for Mikemike All tickets booked liao so Zaryl will definitely contact you nearer the dates as now still early, he & Chai Tao James Bond is our IC for CP trips as my mandarin really half fark so my job only to organise the dates and jio all the people

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Looks like I will be seeing u there August as there's a big annual party I must attend at that time....kekeke!
Old 11-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Hi bros, will be going Hanoi/Saipa in March. Any idea where to cheong? For example, massage palours, clubs and pub to find gers? heard that hanoi gers are fair and mixed with chinese.

Me and my kakis wil also cross over from Saipa to China and stay 1 night. Appreciate some advise from Senior bros here who go to Hanoi/Saipa.

You may have better luck posting in the Hanoi thread Be careful as Hanoi is not the same or as open as the South.

By the way you should try a search with Sapa (not Saipa) or Hekou in SBF and you may find some old information for this 2 border towns in both the Hanoi & HCM threads. Travelling to Sapa from Hanoi may take many hours also so take note.

Goot luck

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Looks like I will be seeing u there August as there's a big annual party I must attend at that time....kekeke!

We going there in Aug o sing our Marikita song you know izit the same time?

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1