The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I have seen Ida's page around for quite some time, but strangely no field report so far. Was wondering if some bro had actually contacted her or sessioned with her before.

Yes I have seen Lain before. Once or twice. Can't remember exactly. I only remember the first time was at a hotel in town, before the requirement for two ICs...
Also surprised no field report for Ida. Need to pay her a $50 gift card in order to initiate the session. Should not be a scam?
Old 07-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
anyone got any idea how many mistress now in singapore? and who??? suddenly like numbers dropped
I think there are now more local dommes but can't make up for the drop in foreign dommes both in terms of quantity and quality
Old 07-07-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I have been in the scene since the mid 1990s and am primarily into foot worship/hosiery/heels and pegging. Have been a grateful user of info in this thread since its inception, as well as an occasional contributor (under another nick ).

Seeing some debate on prettiest dommes, etc lately, so here is my personal favourites list (local sessions only). Many are retired and some probably mummies by now....

Best Feet:
Xenia/Sky (Casanova)/Lucelle

Best Legs:
Xenia/Coco

Best Heels:
Ms Chang

Best Ass Worship:
Yui/An Er

Best Pegging:
Chu Chu (former 1654A)/Yuki

Best Golden Shower:
Yui/Coco

Best Roleplay:
Amber

Best Hygiene:
Coco/Xenia

Best Equipped:
Amber/Xenia

Best Spoken:
Ms Chang

Best Chemistry:
An Er

Overall Favourites Top 10:

An Er
Xenia
Lucelle
Coco
Amber
Ms Chang
Yui
Luna
Estella
Anya

Honorable Mentions:
Yuki
Keiko
Kathy (Viet)
Kat
Kelly
Snow
Fei Er (former 1654A)
Plus a fair few PRCs who have come and gone...

Favourite Visiting Dommes:
Akiho (La Siora)
Miss Su

Regretted having not met:
Lindsay
Scarlett
Secret
Jane
Xue Wang

Most missed:
An Er
Chu Chu
Kat
A PRC (can't rem her name already) who was here for only a short two months but was so fun...

To be fair, I met many of these dommes when they were starting out, so skills like pegging, GS, etc might have improved leaps and bounds after. You guys probably have your own favourites for each fetish too.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so damn subjective. But personally I find Estella the prettiest, while Xenia has my favourite body.
There is another star at concourse HC. Cute petite msian.. those days only need to pay 50 for a foot worship session. Lol.. and I am surprised u left out Raine ..
Old 08-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
anyone got any idea how many mistress now in singapore? and who??? suddenly like numbers dropped
don need bother, the scene now is a fucking joke! unless u reg with teh usual suspects, i would say wait out the winter till next batch comes along. got a feeling its gonna be a looooooong one
Old 08-07-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Also surprised no field report for Ida. Need to pay her a $50 gift card in order to initiate the session. Should not be a scam?
proceed with caution, her twitter relatively new and her email is answered by asst, fucking unprofessional if you ask me, cant even be bothered to read own mails then don be bothered with flipping fast cash too, maybe another 'hidden gem', unless you wanna commando for us..hehe
Old 08-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
There is another star at concourse HC. Cute petite msian.. those days only need to pay 50 for a foot worship session. Lol.. and I am surprised u left out Raine ..
speaking of Raine, would you say she has the most white knights hands down? even beat anja, luna days?!!
Old 08-07-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any kind brothers can msg me girls that do FJ?

thank you in advance
Old 08-07-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
any kind brothers can msg me girls that do FJ?

thank you in advance
wrong thread bro, SM no me luuvv u loooong time, only me spank yr ass shorrt time
Old 08-07-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
watchme321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
I have tried all of them, but if you can not communicate with them in madrain , then i don't suggest you to look for them.... SM game need communication.

For COCO and OMM(Mei mei) , Most fetish can be fullfilled according to customer request ,even you are heavy taster.... .... so need comunnication well....

you can try .... see if they accept non chinese or not ...
Any review on coco? Is she hosting in her own apartment condo or in shop? She say she does not provide pegging as no strapon
Old 08-07-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
Ou mei mei was good but after too many sessions with her , u will be bored.
Any fb for coco ? Yy is Kelly snow at holiday inn before and ever since she moved to novena , her standard dropped a lot , very rushing and dead fish , no mood at all so I won’t recommend her anymore
Yes YY is Kelly. I visited her at Holiday Inn (not the hotel, but the super-seedy mall next built into it) a couple years ago.

Even back then, she was just a regular cheap whore, by the time I reach her shop, so many other shop ladies were either pulling my arm, or asking me to come over to visit them instead, that's how seedy it was. Would a real domme operate out of such a place? Obviously not.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yes YY is Kelly. I visited her at Holiday Inn (not the hotel, but the super-seedy mall next built into it) a couple years ago.

Even back then, she was just a regular cheap whore, by the time I reach her shop, so many other shop ladies were either pulling my arm, or asking me to come over to visit them instead, that's how seedy it was. Would a real domme operate out of such a place? Obviously not.
at least she calls a spade a spade, not like someone love to talk big but airhead actually. head not so big than don wear such a big hat.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchme321 View Post
Any review on coco? Is she hosting in her own apartment condo or in shop? She say she does not provide pegging as no strapon
she don provide pegging then u peg her lahhh..HAHAHH
Old 08-07-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchme321 View Post
Coco i know works out of her own apt and definitely has a big range of toys for pegging. Pretty sure she enjoys it a lot!
Old 08-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone able to share the lists that coco and OMM do for bdsm? I am not good with Chinese which made it hard to discuss with them in detail but simple Chinese will do. I also don't want to disturb them too much to discuss the do and don't. Appreciate all the bros PMs and replies.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Anyone able to share the lists that coco and OMM do for bdsm? I am not good with Chinese which made it hard to discuss with them in detail but simple Chinese will do. I also don't want to disturb them too much to discuss the do and don't. Appreciate all the bros PMs and replies.
think it will be hard for bros to share. you can msg coco in english she can read or translate it. i know she does that for others.

anyway you can always go the first time and discuss. i normally find the first session to be more or a trail run. second sessions are always better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1