The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
LEI KE HAI..for liverpool to beat my fav Chelsea. now i have to support the Hammers now...but i think ah very difficult...unless Gerard injured lah...cisse again forget how to shoot lah...carragher dreaming at the back lah...Benitez suffered heart attack lah(similar to Houllier lah)...
Wah!!! My favourite team and you say until like this. Luckily I love you as a bro and also bcos you keep posting those nose bleed photos. After seeing those boobs, other kind of boobs (opps... I mean balls) also forget.
Old 25-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LEI KE HAI..for liverpool to beat my fav Chelsea. now i have to support the Hammers now...but i think ah very difficult...unless Gerard injured lah...cisse again forget how to shoot lah...carragher dreaming at the back lah...Benitez suffered heart attack lah(similar to Houllier lah)...

but hor...Isnt a buddhist day means 'No Bonking' kekekeek?
Hehehe..Bro Taurus75,

For once I dun share some common interest with you [maybe Thai puyings..ya!] but I am a staunch supporter of Liverpool! But you are right...that Cisse can forget to shoot! He even forgot to touch the ball when it was passed to him and allowing the ball to pass thru to Morientes and back to Fowler [Chicken seller??] to score against Blackburn! Can't predict now as any team can do wonders...one match they can beat the top teams and in another match they cannot beat minnows [MU drew with Sunderland]

BTW out topic...GOMEN NASAI ...kortot mak khrap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Sanuk babes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
As for Cintana, can just say Lei Ke Hai to bro Dekuip!! Next time have to meet dailo, bro Stiffneck. As claimed, wanna meet the Cintana King, mah. Ask him to bestow bro Dekuip the hand of number 33 for marriage!!
Yeah!!!! Good idea. Like that got another reason to go back to Hatyai bcos good bro getting married. For this sacrifice, I willing to open 5 tables for the happy couple. Any other sponsors?
Old 25-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I sponsor 1 carton of Singha beer!
Old 25-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Just back from hatyai and i like to recomend few places with nice food, sorry if u already known it.

First two within walking distance from NEO Hotel.

1. Beef Yong Tau Foo Noodle - the road just behind Neo Hotel. ie if u are facing Ah Boon Stall, the road on yr left. The shop (from morning to noon) is just about 50m from the roundabout. No names but very easy to find, i find it real delicious and quite diff from the rest beef noodle.

2. Issan Food - if u are facing Ah Boon Stall, the same row of shop at the RIGHT side. It is just NEXT to the famous dim sum shop, the one which always crowded. Beside the usual kao neo, som tam, must try the MOO YAN, very tasty & diff. (open lunch & dinner)

3. Dim Sum at Tongsau. if u are facing the tongsau wet market, it is at the further right shop and before the traffic light. There is only one dim sum shop around that area, u wont miss it. Besides the usual dim sum, like to recommend its varities of noodles, fish noodle, coconut shoot noodle etc, very diff, must try.

For shop no 2&3, seem that many famous ppl also patron there. Give it a try if u want to try something diff & nice.

Cheers.
Old 25-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
I sponsor 1 carton of Singha beer!
I sponsor 2 katoeys for Bro DeKuip to tarma and for him to celebrate the end of his bachelorship
Old 25-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Coming Thai Holidays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82
Sorry Bro, wat is Visakha Puja Day (is it our Vesak Day) and will it have any effect on the price of hotel and gal booking?
Quote:
if u ask me...i think common sense is most of the gals(WL) , devoted ones will go pray pray.
As for price of hotel, i dun think will increase.
Vesak is on 12th May..some will celebrate earlier or later. It also depends on how buddhist in different countries wants to call it. but all i know during that period ..
Since the gals (WLs) go to pray,pray I don't think we should go there to play,play during Visakha Puja Day. Must respect their religious beliefs mah
Old 25-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
I sponsor 2 katoeys for Bro DeKuip to tarma and for him to celebrate the end of his bachelorship
Bro KTL, I would have thought that you would sponsor the famous HDY Tigress or 2 tigresses for Bro DK to tarma! Good training for his "stag night" [normally a Thai bachelor man will pay a WL, will be called "kon khru", during the stag night to coach him on how to perform..sort of a competency training].
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Bro KTL, I would have thought that you would sponsor the famous HDY Tigress or 2 tigresses for Bro DK to tarma! Good training for his "stag night" [normally a Thai bachelor man will pay a WL, will be called "kon khru", during the stag night to coach him on how to perform..sort of a competency training].
Sorry, I have to be selfish ................... The Hatyai Tigress is 'reserved' solely for me

The katoeys can 'teach' Bro DeKuip how to 'perform' on the Wedding Night
Old 25-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Sorry, I have to be selfish ................... The Hatyai Tigress is 'reserved' solely for me

The katoeys can 'teach' Bro DeKuip how to 'perform' on the Wedding Night
Ya front and back
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Ya front and back
Also, the top hole and the bottom hole !
Old 25-04-2006, 02:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

I was too busy kau lui's in other thread... ut lucky got saw all the msg u guys posted here...

I got nothing to say except 1 thing:

If anyone of u... bros KTL, PRT, CBM, Taurus, Shiok or YSH willing to screw cintana 33 i will spend u.

But i still think cintana 33 is YSH's secret lover. kekeke...
Old 25-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

post a pic of her la...then we all know who she ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
I was too busy kau lui's in other thread... ut lucky got saw all the msg u guys posted here...

I got nothing to say except 1 thing:

If anyone of u... bros KTL, PRT, CBM, Taurus, Shiok or YSH willing to screw cintana 33 i will spend u.

But i still think cintana 33 is YSH's secret lover. kekeke...
Old 25-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
post a pic of her la...then we all know who she ma
Cintana?? who??

Yaloh, not good in imagination one! post her pic and then we shall consider taking up the offer.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-04-2006, 04:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Sorry bros,

Only bro CibLover has her pictures... some pic are naked somemore. I will try to ask bro CibLover to release her pic for public viewing... must say it will be hard for bro CibLover to do so... coz it's abt his tirak u know?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1