The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
Yeah. Why be XNN by the bloody $$$ suckers? Better to find a bloody "cu" sucker.

Now hear them talk about this Duong Ha Lan with soapy massage. Where the heck is this place? Cant find this street on the map. deptrai no bring me there. only bring me to eat char bee hoon near Ben Thanh.
dun bluff us la..you local hcm resident...knew all the kangtao...dun share la...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
my para bx ym me say want cum sillypore again durung cny to earn money for TET. i told her the 6mths/90days ruling. she disappointed.

then yesterday ym me say want to cum in feb to spend valentine day and bday with me. no work.. ask me buy airticket. just visit me for a week. should i trust her?
you see KT gor gor...when you bring a horse to the river..you can never force it to drink...if you believe pigs can climb trees then definitely you think like pig brains la...

Also if you have too much Yusof Ishak $$$ then dun waste them...pass to us...we eat happily and thank you dearly...

Old 20-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i thought this is a tcss thread....
So all your stories are XNN? not true?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cannot anyhow show wen leh
I seen before already.....

Tonight at JC Quan An, tatoo gal asked abt u..... I sit too far so didnt answer her

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-12-2011, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
he dont even need to sleep ~!
He sleep during working hour, he sleep in hotel session

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Also if you have too much Yusof Ishak $$$ then dun waste them...pass to us...we eat happily and thank you dearly...
If he pass to the VBs, he can jio them to KS and Fxxx their brain out

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hello SS,

You get me wrong liao lor.....
Is his big day..........sure must appear 1....
kekekeke....
Btw, ur big day, i was in oversea la....if not, i also appear 1...

Best Best Regards
Long

So disappointing, u are considered also part of the 1st generation batch of this current group, including KT, and both never turn up..........

Luckily the rest give face and all turn up

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and height must be 1.55m and below....
very rare in sillypore these days. even if have, these rare spicies will be bao-ed within few days. you chiong on weekends only... no more left for you to hug

This is INCLUDING high heels hor......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe ss08 can buy airticket for my para bx so that he can sing duer with her. ss08 gor gor, how my proposal?

Swee:........but she must sing with my "personal extendable microphone" swee bo??? I make sure I go and tiam all the duets in the whole farking karaoke system thru-out

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I dun bluff many many...you also dun bluff many many...agreed with you la...

I borrow KT's line to reply u

Quote:
i thought this is a tcss thread....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
you see KT gor gor...when you bring a horse to the river..you can never force it to drink...

You want to know the true story why they dun dare? The "horses" told us before, they dun dare to bend down to drink cos KT will always try to poke their backside

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You want to know the true story why they dun dare? The "horses" told us before, they dun dare to bend down to drink cos KT will always try to poke their backside
hahaha....very good morning to you...

Old 20-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So disappointing, u are considered also part of the 1st generation batch of this current group, including KT, and both never turn up..........

Luckily the rest give face and all turn up

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Hello SS,

I got give u face ah,.....
I touched down in airport only, i called you up liao lor.....
kekeke.....

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 20-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Errrrrr since when should be his "official" last nite huh????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Given a choice, I would choose to believe WL than KT. Wahaha.

Old 20-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
you are still in wetnam? another kor kor and your truly were trying to jio you last night .... are you back?
Tomorrow will be back !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1