The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-06-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

https://twitter.com/DominaElara/stat...13706694000647

who is gonna foot her bill?
Old 04-06-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

artwork for our young dommes!

Last edited by ILemonic; 04-06-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Hopefully, the ppt won't turn out like this artwork haha. Can't wait to see
Old 05-06-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://twitter.com/JinoraPrincess

not sure anyone engage her for a service
Old 05-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
https://twitter.com/JinoraPrincess

not sure anyone engage her for a service
Seems like just findom only
Old 06-06-2021, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post

so far the only domme which maintains the highest standard of hygiene consistenly is yui, personally i feel she is the model and gold standard, other dommes have a lot to learn from her... i dont expect everyone to reach her standard but definitely have to go above the passing mark, if not we can all boycott those dommes that consistently flout the basic hygiene requisites...
First of all sorry for brought up about the e foul smell. I didnt mean anything but just to express my feeling in here.

But seems like my comment was spark the fighting now😂

Btw agreed with yui. She even make sure she drink a lot of water to make sure her pee will taste good to cater whoever slave with golden fetish. She is not only hygiene but she take a good care of her healthy also in term of food.

And last but not least. I am from malaysia. Anyone here from malaysia?
Old 06-06-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26118 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
First of all sorry for brought up about the e foul smell. I didnt mean anything but just to express my feeling in here.

But seems like my comment was spark the fighting now��
no need to feel sorry ba, this is a open forum, we're free to express our own views, whether or not others agree w you is another matter...
it's good to share views so we can view the matter from different perspective, end of the day, it's up to the individual to digest and analyze the data...
as alwiz, take what you read or see online with a pinch of salt, pinch not enuf, can prepare one bucket and pinch to your heart's content...

thing about this smell fetish, some dommes misunderstand subs with smell fetish naturally means they like it smelly...
this is very wrong, if we indicate we would like to smell certain things, we cant possibly put disclaimer like 'erm i would like to smell your panties but i dont want smelly', then the domme will be hurt like 'do u mean my panties are smelly'?
subs who like it smelly will definitely indicate like 'i would like to smell the panties you have worn for one day at least, the more smelly the better', something like that, or other parts of the body or clothing for that matter...
so giving smelly to a sub who doesnt want smelly, would have turned off this sub completely instead of fulfiling his fetish...

then there is this particular domme who likes to spray perfume on her panties, this shoots right to the other end of the spectrum, if we wan perfume, we could have bought the perfume and panties then spray on it and smell, no need so difficult come to session right?
so comes the GQ, what exactly is it you wan to smell lol...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 06-06-2021 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
no need to feel sorry ba, this is a open forum, we're free to express our own views, whether or not others agree w you is another matter...
it's good to share views so we can view the matter from different perspective, end of the day, it's up to the individual to digest and analyze the data...
as alwiz, take what you read or see online with a pinch of salt, pinch not enuf, can prepare one bucket and pinch to your heart's content...

thing about this smell fetish, some dommes misunderstand subs with smell fetish naturally means they like it smelly...
this is very wrong, if we indicate we would like to smell certain things, we cant possibly put disclaimer like 'erm i would like to smell your panties but i dont want smelly', then the domme will be hurt like 'do u mean my panties are smelly'?
subs who like it smelly will definitely indicate like 'i would like to smell the panties you have worn for one day at least, the more smelly the better', something like that, or other parts of the body or clothing for that matter...
so giving smelly to a sub who doesnt want smelly, would have turned off this sub completely instead of fulfiling his fetish...

then there is this particular domme who likes to spray perfume on her panties, this shoots right to the other end of the spectrum, if we wan perfume, we could have bought the perfume and panties then spray on it and smell, no need so difficult come to session right?
so comes the GQ, what exactly is it you wan to smell lol...
but the thing about estella is she didn't do it by design or request. she just doesn't give a flying fuck. im sure your surprise sperm present experience could attest to that. not mentioning all the other bros who have session with her before could attest, who knows what other 'dirt' lays beneath the carpet.
Old 06-06-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post

But seems like my comment was spark the fighting now��

Btw agreed with yui. She even make sure she drink a lot of water to make sure her pee will taste good to cater whoever slave with golden fetish. She is not only hygiene but she take a good care of her healthy also in term of food.

And last but not least. I am from malaysia. Anyone here from malaysia?
yui knows the difference between pro VS lifestyle domming which speaks through her actions and not confidence built on air. her toes must be giggling at all those young'uns touting their inexperience ass on twitter and calling it professional work. in fact she doesn't have to be the loudest to speak volumes and i cant say the same of her younger counterparts.
Old 06-06-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
yui knows the difference between pro VS lifestyle domming which speaks through her actions and not confidence built on air. her toes must be giggling at all those young'uns touting their inexperience ass on twitter and calling it professional work. in fact she doesn't have to be the loudest to speak volumes and i cant say the same of her younger counterparts.
yup she juz minds her own biz and do her thing, seldom you see her involved in drama like the other dommes...
on the topic of younger counterparts, some can work, some dont, like u said fly by night...
oops fly by night, flying fuck, you got flying fetish?
Old 06-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Can’t wait the gahmen get Covid under control so can stop reading bitching n whining n gossip n get back to stories bout caning n face sitting n anal rimming dommes.
Old 06-06-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Can’t wait the gahmen get Covid under control so can stop reading bitching n whining n gossip n get back to stories bout caning n face sitting n anal rimming dommes.
u a-rim them or they a-rim u?
Old 06-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

wish i'm in hong kong right now...

https://twitter.com/jessicaNyannie/s...26476909101062
Old 06-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You make CB hard hard!
Old 06-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
u a-rim them or they a-rim u?
Why u make this about me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1