The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 12-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dontcheatmeleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Have not been chionging ever since my ML/FB RTC in Jan - but recently rekindled with an old ML whom I have visited for awhile.

Wanted to book hotel but she told me her house mate will not be at home until noon, so I went ahead and booked her from 9am keke. She came down to pick me up and we small talk in lift.

Reach her house, the moment the door closed we immediately speak french. In the past we have never raw-ed before so it was very arousing for me to have her pushing me down the sofa after giving me BBBJ. Then she teased me saying she didnt wear underwear, continued to speak french and suddenly she just inserted my little bro in and started riding! I was shocked but it felt too good as I haven"t fucked for months. After a few minutes I told her I'm cumming and she just continued to ride and make me shoot everything inside lol.

Went to wash up then i asked if she is on pill, she replied "没吃药哪敢让你射里面”。 Wa i hear already hard again and carry her to her bedroom for round 2.

Feels good to be back in action.
👍🏻 read liao envy
Old 12-04-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 23
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Have not been chionging ever since my ML/FB RTC in Jan - but recently rekindled with an old ML whom I have visited for awhile.

Wanted to book hotel but she told me her house mate will not be at home until noon, so I went ahead and booked her from 9am keke. She came down to pick me up and we small talk in
One of my fantasy to bonk my ML in her rented room. Uppz you +21 points for your FR.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
One of my fantasy to bonk my ML in her rented room. Uppz you +21 points for your FR.
especially those staying at Chinatown partition wall rooms

can hear everything so clearly next door
Old 12-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
especially those staying at Chinatown partition wall rooms

can hear everything so clearly next door
haha had a quickie with my fb a month back, even in the corridor could hear a bro whacking this FL girl. through the wall inside the room also can hear

this is the fun of stuff

I remember one time in OT, years back, Star was being rammed damn hard by an ang mo with a big dick, and she was screaming the building down. End up Gigi had to bang on her cubicle ask her to less noisy.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
ForgottenHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
haha had a quickie with my fb a month back, even in the corridor could hear a bro whacking this FL girl. through the wall inside the room also can hear

this is the fun of stuff

I remember one time in OT, years back, Star was being rammed damn hard by an ang mo with a big dick, and she was screaming the building down. End up Gigi had to bang on her cubicle ask her to less noisy.
Similar experience! Booked FL in hotel once. Can hear the next door the girl moaning damn loud! When my action was over, the FL and I laughing in the room about the sounds coming from next door. Hahaha damn interesting experience for me.
Old 12-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

this is the fun of stuff

hahaha actually kind of fun lor

last time haru haru red string orange geisha palace sama sama
Old 12-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhetm88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[Duplicate post]

Last edited by zhetm88; 13-04-2023 at 03:53 AM. Reason: duplicate
Old 12-04-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki View Post
Had another raw session with her again. Sorry no share ctc. Already clarify with her the small sachet is lubricant haha.

Similar to bro hideki, I managed to score with this hot lady using the same method but without any further input from bro hideki. I believe he did not respond to my query due to my low rep. But it’s ok, managed to score her hot contact by hunting on my own.

Already sighted this beauty on michat before bro hideki’s post but was concerned that this may be a catfish. Further messaging proved that it’s different and she is genuine but chemistry matters. Had a great convo understanding why she’s here.

My experience is consistent, same raw with a lubricant.

She’s of mixed heritage, which in my view explains her looks.

She don’t wish to have anyone else by referral so I respect her decision. I won’t be responding to any PMs regarding this hot lady.

I enjoyed the time with her but she’s not for everyone, you need to have stamina as she will want it fast and furious. I had two rounds with her (pulled out and shot on her twice), panting at the end. Also, she’s not a time-watcher.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhetm88 View Post
[/TABLE][/TABLE][/TABLE]
Quote:
Had another raw session with her again. Sorry no share ctc. Already clarify with her the small sachet is lubricant haha.

Similar to bro hideki, I managed to score with this hot lady using the same method but without any further input from bro hideki. I believe he did not respond to my query due to my low rep. But it’s ok, managed to score her hot contact by hunting on my own.

Already sighted this beauty on michat before bro hideki’s post but was concerned that this may be a catfish. Further messaging proved that it’s different and she is genuine pt but chemistry matters. Had a great convo understanding why she’s here.

She don’t wish to have anyone else by referral so I respect her decision. I won’t be responding to any PMs regarding this hot lady.

I enjoyed the time with her but she’s not for everyone, you need to have stamina as she will want it fast and furious. I had two rounds with her (pulled out and shot on her twice) and she’s not a time-watcher.
hi mod, can delete this duplicate post? thanks
Old 12-04-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
hideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhetm88 View Post

Already sighted this beauty on michat before bro hideki’s post but was concerned that this may be a catfish. Further messaging proved that it’s different and she is genuine but chemistry matters. Had a great convo understanding why she’s here.

I enjoyed the time with her but she’s not for everyone, you need to have stamina as she will want it fast and furious. I had two rounds with her (pulled out and shot on her twice), panting at the end. Also, she’s not a time-watcher.

Sorry bro is not your low rep issue. Because I'm receiving many pms and can't be I reply one by one is a hassle for me so I did post separately stated she not accepting anyone else on page 94 maybe you have missed out. Anyway I'm happy you manage to have a great session with her.

Last edited by hideki; 15-04-2023 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Here's my last bonk before she going back.
Thanks for the share
Old 13-04-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 7
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just bonk viet lady from michat today. Just test my luck, you know michat many scams. Went up to her hotel room, she in sexy lingerie when open the door. 100% same as profile photo. I had shower alone and she already undress herself waiting for me on the bed. We drenched alot and after she scked me hard. After she took a small sachet I thought was condom until she said please cum outside. We did doggystyle and changed to missionary when almost cumming. Took out and cum on her breast. Finished took a breath and I head to shower. We had a small chat after. 27yo as she mentioned mixed blood Spanish american+viet. Had baby before. She said she do this only pt as she got a ft job as a fashion designer and makeup artist. Slim figure as she exercise regularly. We exchange wechat maybe will rtn again for date or etc. Left happily after.
Great FR bro, of this mixed blood beauty. Interesting background she has.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

This kind better go check on yourself bro to be safe ah

Quote:

Wanted to book hotel but she told me her house mate will not be at home until noon, so I went ahead and booked her from 9am keke. She came down to pick me up and we small talk in lift.

Reach her house, the moment the door closed we immediately speak french. In the past we have never raw-ed before so it was very arousing for me to have her pushing me down the sofa after giving me BBBJ. Then she teased me saying she didnt wear underwear, continued to speak french and suddenly she just inserted my little bro in and started riding! I was shocked but it felt too good as I haven"t fucked for months. After a few minutes I told her I'm cumming and she just continued to ride and make me shoot everything inside lol.

Went to wash up then i asked if she is on pill, she replied "没吃药哪敢让你射里面”。 Wa i hear already hard again and carry her to her bedroom for round 2.

Old 15-04-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
If want to raw, all also must check up lor.
Unless that WL or FL offers her service from home, those who ask you to go their home are usually comfortable with you.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Was thinking the same here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1