The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I thought ref a bit kelong lah....second half where ot 4 mins extra time?????First half already played till 48 mins....
Old 04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
spurs deserved better than a draw last nite,u guys had them by the balls last nitebut luck sumtimes wins titles n the scums have had them all season.
at least man utd dont need ref help to deny spurs of a win. unlike scums who need ref make sure they get 1st league win in 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
I thought ref a bit kelong lah....second half where ot 4 mins extra time?????First half already played till 48 mins....
other ref also kelong. he pity rafa bendhisass so much so that he deny sunderland of 2 clear penalties. if england need another goalie capello can recall carragher after his fantastic save.

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 04-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverPOO View Post
at least man utd dont need ref help to deny spurs of a win. unlike scums who need ref make sure they get 1st league win in 2008.

other ref also kelong. he pity rafa bendhisass so much so that he deny sunderland of 2 clear penalties. if england need another goalie capello can recall carragher after his fantastic save.
ya true but spurs still at them by the balls n we got the 3 points
Old 06-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Cockerels put red devils to the sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
yo bro Castrol and bro yinyang,

i am expecting a thrilling match and lot of goals from this match...
both Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United are attacking teams...
well bros, the cockerels tried to nip 3 points but the devils may care. never a dull moment this match, the last second strike by tevez was really unbearable to watch. it would have been a remarkable win against a great side. anyway, a 1 goal lead never looked enough throughout the night.

Edwin Van der Sar of United runs to appeal to the assistant referee after Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham opened the scoring during the Barclays Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United at White Hart Lane in London, England.

Tottenham's Robbie Keane (right) vies with Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand (left). Both teams played to a 1-1 draw.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hello SPURS Buddies !
Wishing all those celebrating Lunar New Year - "all the Very Best For The Year Of The RAT !!! Lots of Soccer Bet Winnings All Year Round !!!

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 25-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 17
Chivas Regal is one of the Best!Chivas Regal is one of the Best!Chivas Regal is one of the Best!

Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Chelsea (Full-Time)

Tottenham Hotspur had won the English Carling Cup after Jonathan Woodgate scored with a header from a free-kick in extra-time.

A.E.T Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Chelsea...

Congratulation To All Spurs' Fans !!!
Old 25-02-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all Spurs fans. Well Done on your league cup victory. Hope this will be the start of better things for you guys from now on. Ramos rocks...
Old 25-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to all Spurs fans!

Not a classic but can tell its gonna be Spurs Cup after the equaliser..
Chelsea doesnt seem to play to win only after Woodgate scored!

After years of fustration, congrats to you all again!
Old 25-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Congrats to all Spurs fans. Well Done on your league cup victory. Hope this will be the start of better things for you guys from now on. Ramos rocks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Congrats to all Spurs fans!

Not a classic but can tell its gonna be Spurs Cup after the equaliser..
Chelsea doesnt seem to play to win only after Woodgate scored!

After years of fustration, congrats to you all again!

Bro, thanks for the congrat message ...... finally there is a piece of silverware in the cupboard after a long long time.
Old 25-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

congrats to spurs!! well done to them in the final.. maybe they can prove to get the 4th postion in this season
Old 25-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Juande Ramos & Tottenham Hotspur for winning the Carling Cup!!!

Old 25-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

its not the FA cup... but a cup is a cup!

Hip hooray!
Captain Ledley King of Tottenham Hotspur (left) lifts the trophy with Robbie Keane.

Robbie Keane of Tottenham Hotspur leads the celebrations following victory during the Carling Cup Final between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea at Wembley Stadium. Tottenham Hotspur won 2-1 after extra time.
Old 25-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

my man of the match is ledley king. he seems to be back in his good old super stopper form.

Old 25-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
its not the FA cup... but a cup is a cup!

Hip hooray!
Captain Ledley King of Tottenham Hotspur (left) lifts the trophy with Robbie Keane.

Robbie Keane of Tottenham Hotspur leads the celebrations following victory during the Carling Cup Final between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea at Wembley Stadium. Tottenham Hotspur won 2-1 after extra time.
who the hell cares a trophy is a trophy,i told u guys spurs name was written on the cup,congrats hope u guys will stick with ramos n built a team worthy of spurs,n spare a tot for martin jol wherever he is.
Old 26-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's the 1st competitive Trophy of the Session, besides the charity shield. We have won, but the more important task is coming. We need to concentrate on the UEFA Cup and the Premiership. Spurs will do well with more consistency in all departments.

Well Done You Spurs...

Cheers
Spurslover.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1