The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
It takes time ... how long has your wife been in Snigapore
Thx shysaint, she's been here for less than 2yrs.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

actually they are quite talented in languages ... recently I saw a few, can sing Mandarin, English, Thai and even Filipino songs

got one lagi better, can sing Hokkien songs

Quote:
Yes ,, U are very right ... my wife can communicate with my mum in basic mandarine .... very good liao ... nows they are talking many ....

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I was there for almost 10 days during last X'mas .... excellent experience and came back a happy man as I got lots of info from Master Jack before the trip

last year went to Nha Trang, and this April to Mui Ne... I like both as they are more happening. But as for PQ, it has more "peace" and "privacy", less local tourist and more Ang Mo.

Vung Tau experience was the worst for me, can hardly find nice food and beach there is not so "white", left that place on the second day

plan to go Danang and Dalat in the next half of the year... wish me good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Just came back from Phuc Quoc island last week together with my bx family for hoilday. Quite disappointed place, under developed Jetty & run-down resorts & f**king expensive place to go comparing to Mui ne & Nha trang, bro whose intend to go better think twice

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

I was at Mui Ne last April too.... could have met you there but don't know you personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I also being to Nha Trang 2 yrs ago and Mui Ne just last April...

Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
she import her own spies at times... also there are permanent spies around.
if widen the circles of spies, i can stay home pcc liao

no need every estate... place spies in GL and JC can kill off my ECA liao.
my bx don't like to ba tam. She told me anything in the house is kept in the house and nothing to ba tam or talk about to others. I am infact very happy that she know how and when to talk and when to keep quite.

My bx cricles of friends are all WL and she got more topic with them. I am not worried of her being influnced.. in fact she is seen as a da jie in her circle. what she say and scold, they will listen. She also take opportunity to earn money from them. i.e airticket (add $50), medi-cure ($20 and above), massage ($30). Within this one month here, she manage to scoop $600. She cease every opportunity to earn money.

I remember once, a bro show us a G-mart website.. my bx got interested as she see that the clothing seesm cheap. Her thought is not to buy to wear but buy to sell to those WL. Recently she go shopping with me and bought 2 necklace for $20. I thought she like it but yesterday she sold to her WL friends at $30 each...

same same... bx no gossip but she will still talk abit here and there. my bx would widen her circle of friends but its just hi bye kind and not get too close. i.e bx also get to know other WL of her WL friends.. reason is simple... more friends, more opportunity to earn money from them

looks like our bxa need to meet up soon... hjhj...
Old 12-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
I was at Mui Ne last April too.... could have met you there but don't know you personally
last April means 2 months ago ha...which date you went...my khach san cost only SGD 25 per day...huge room...?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
I was there for almost 10 days during last X'mas .... excellent experience and came back a happy man as I got lots of info from Master Jack before the trip

plan to go Danang and Dalat in the next half of the year... wish me good luck
master Jack got my advice and he passed to you for Phu Quoc...my flight from HCM to PQ is only 500K per pax...PQ very peaceful...rented xe may and boom to everywhere...dirt cheap...eat seafood at the seafood ctr every nite...

haha...seems both same plan...plan to Danang and Da Lat soon too...eh, u wan to do double date...

Old 12-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
U organising one ha?
Old 13-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
i think we should bring our bx out near our area to watch soccer together 1 time. Then they feel bored and easy with our "soccer outing", we can watch at our usual place

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
U organising one ha?
you wanna join?
Old 13-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...plan to Danang and Da Lat soon too...eh, u wan to do double date...
in about 4-5 mths time ... I will plan to travel the whole Vietnam by Bike

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Expensive in the sense that we chartered a mini bus from chau doc to Ha tien ferry terminal for S$150, over there at Ha tien ferry ticket cost almost $15 per pax one way, total 8 pax,
no reason to charter mini bus...ben xe mai linh departs at every 1 or 2 hrs from Chac Doc to Ha Tien or Rach Gia...haha....the wind in Ha Tien is very strong near the seaside...did you go there....did you realised they have no fans at the restaurants....did you climb the hills to visit the temple...

how long is the ferry ride from Ha Tien to PHu Quoc...my ride from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia is 3.5hrs...think paid around 250k vnd...can't remember clearly...

Old 13-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
e khung wa...will not join you on bike...u meant u dun need to work roi...

Old 13-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
e khung wa...will not join you on bike...u meant u dun need to work roi...
Yeah ... Quiting soon ...

Yes ... I will be setting up a Vn Biking Tour Business ...

You Interested ? hehehehehe ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Uncle oi....whole Vietnam by bike ah....

not i see u no up hor....but i think riding up to Central Vietnam is already enough to take half of ur life roi....
Old 13-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Uncle oi....whole Vietnam by bike ah....

not i see u no up hor....but i think riding up to Central Vietnam is already enough to take half of ur life roi....
well its true ... I definitely agree ....

U cannot lah ,, alswasy lost 1 .. ahhhahahhaahh ....

I am a bike person .. too bad I do not have a class 2 bike, else I would ride up from Singapore to Thailand to Cambodia to Vietnam ... and etc ...

Recently a group of Vespa Rider Club in Hanoi Rode up to Singapore ... and then have their bike shipped back to VN in SIngapore ...

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1