The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
i already eat until left bone and she sms me this before saying going back to viet nam , she got go back anot , i dont really know but she sure got enough money roi
whao koaz... i thought you never touch her...
so she is bao-ed by you liao...

ss08 gor gor... no chance to hug this vb i wanna intro roi....
Old 05-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
whao koaz... i thought you never touch her...
so she is bao-ed by you liao...

ss08 gor gor... no chance to hug this vb i wanna intro roi....
I don't want de .. KT gor gor .. I didn't do her that time got give her money cause I abit pity her . But few days later she say want go back Vietnam and need money to repay Ong chu , so ...
Old 05-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Good morning everyone! After a long time for not logging in here, I hope you people din not chop all the viet gals

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But few days later she say want go back Vietnam and need money to repay Ong chu , so ...
so you become her saviour...
Old 05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Good morning everyone! After a long time for not logging in here, I hope you people din not chop all the viet gals
Chopping the vb will get death sentence leh... i dare not do it
Old 05-12-2011, 12:39 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:
I don't want de .. KT gor gor .. I didn't do her that time got give her money cause I abit pity her . But few days later she say want go back Vietnam and need money to repay Ong chu , so ...
Just curious: Why no one thinks of becoming the ONG CHU here? Or maybe there are already samsters doing so. I know it's quite a business. I think they pay US$1000 (currently) rather than US$1500 (previously) to the ONG CHU that bridges them into Singapore and pay SG$10 - 15 per girl per night to live in an over-crowded room

No punt intended. Just a tip-off to those who don't know. (It is no secret anyway)
Old 05-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
Just curious: Why no one thinks of becoming the ONG CHU here? Or maybe there are already samsters doing so. I know it's quite a business. I think they pay US$1000 (currently) rather than US$1500 (previously) to the ONG CHU that bridges them into Singapore
not that expensive these dayz...
being ong chu is also a risk. most probably the vb will need money to show custom. This will come from the ong chu. Many many vb do run away with the money without coming in or kana rejected at custom.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so you become her saviour...
sort of la , but if you want to bonk her .. maybe can be arrange ~ just for you nia .. since you quitting liao
Old 05-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just curious: Why no one thinks of becoming the ONG CHU here? Or maybe there are already samsters doing so. I know it's quite a business. I think they pay US$1000 (currently) rather than US$1500 (previously) to the ONG CHU that bridges them into Singapore and pay SG$10 - 15 per girl per night to live in an over-crowded room

No punt intended. Just a tip-off to those who don't know. (It is no secret anyway)
yes , it can be done .. and i do know a few person is doing it .

the problem that they are doing it cause they got a BX that help them to do that and mostly those VB is super money minded .. they find the girls from their village ...so if they ran away .. they will know where to find them .

currently alot of brothers khong co bx .. maybe you want to intro us some ? XD

cost isnt much but it not really wise to house VB in your house .. HDB might come knocking your door .. maybe in telok Kxxxx will do.. which is mostly done by someone i know ~
Old 05-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sorry,, can I know what is Ong Chuc? Too long never drink viet juice so lost touch liao

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 05-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Sorry,, can I know what is Ong Chuc? Too long never drink viet juice so lost touch liao
boss is the meaning .

in singapore as ong chu mean bring girl from vietnam and let them live in your house and earn their money .
Old 05-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Sextivation for ktv on 10 Dec.
SH 8pm - 1am

heard uncle jackbl also planning to sextivate to the same ktv on the same day and same timing.... so there will be 2 camps.
uncle jackbl, you want me to book room for you?

Camp 1
KT
SS08 - auto included
zaryl - auto included
carrot007 - auto included
killer_c - auto included
shadowguy - auto included
mikemike - auto included
vlover - auto included but need depends on this CEO busy schdule
thom07 - auto included but need depends on got MIA oversea or not
vk - auto included but depends on can get permit or not

Camp 2
jackbl
doggie?
V|ernar?
honeyboon?
shysaint?
jf66312?
Adguy?
vietboy?
other friends?????
Old 06-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
SH 8pm - 1am
forget to add one more bro...

vagrant - auto inclded but to decide camp 1 or camp 2
Old 06-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SH 8pm - 1am

heard uncle jackbl also planning to sextivate to the same ktv on the same day and same timing.... so there will be 2 camps.
uncle jackbl, you want me to book room for you?
Always diff to have enough strength to go ktv on weekends.... many good ox and bt here... they may go out with bx and bg... Maybe Sunday will go same place or what... see how first...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Always diff to have enough strength to go ktv on weekends....
If not enough strength, you join me lor. 1 budget group and 1 tar tar tar group (if vlover and vk ON).
I will sextivate all in my whatsapp contact and intend to book room(s) few days early with the help of the vb....

Yesterday sms the vb that I will go to her place to chiong, her reply

Uhm, ox lam sao thi lam, den luc bx ve con tien cho bx thi dc roi.
What it means?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1