The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=Blast88;7324691]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post

Hi Bro,

Don't be sad, take things slowly at a time, my bx also like yours when she 1st came to s'pore 2 year ago, always sad, home sick, feel lonely especially during the period when she got pregnant so in order to keep her time occupied when I'm working, I applied for her the passion card & registered her to various short courses at our CC, eg. basic english lang. , cooking, line dance, basic computer, yoga, etc all these not only help to occupied her time but also allow her to make more frd, upgrade her knowledge & skills.
When my baxa came here in 2007 (after 4 years in VN with me), she actually got quite used to chinese food already. When i was staying in VN, i often bring her for chinese food at various places in HCMC. She like chinese food. After she came here, i brought her for roti prata, she like. But she's not used to other indian and malay food. My work is flexible so i am beside here most of the time. She also assist me to handle my VN office.

Its good to let your baxa mix around with other friends. My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
What uncle? He not even 40 yet!
haahah, now everybody call me UNCLE roi. I went VN earlier la, when i was 28 years old.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Blast88;7324691]
Quote:

Hi Bro,

Don't be sad, take things slowly at a time, my bx also like yours when she 1st came to s'pore 2 year ago, always sad, home sick, feel lonely especially during the period when she got pregnant so in order to keep her time occupied when I'm working, I applied for her the passion card & registered her to various short courses at our CC, eg. basic english lang. , cooking, line dance, basic computer, yoga, etc all these not only help to occupied her time but also allow her to make more frd, upgrade her knowledge & skills.
never know that u guys treat your vietnamese wife so good,my wife learn through the hard way of living here
Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
in order to keep her time occupied when I'm working, I applied for her the passion card & registered her to various short courses at our CC, eg. basic english lang. , cooking, line dance, basic computer, yoga, etc all these not only help to occupied her time but also allow her to make more frd, upgrade her knowledge & skills.
have you ever thought of going for classes together with your?
most evening after dinner, i will go to the park with my bx to take a walk.. everytime will stop by those basket ball court or pavillion near the cc to see people dancing, tai ji, etc...

I suggested to my bx that we register for a tango dancing class. Just like what the viets do in 23/9 park....she give it a laugh say i khung.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.
my bx has yet to mix around with singapore friends or get close to spouses of some bros here... its just hi bye hi bye hi bye...

lucky is that my bx don't feell lonely here as she has her own relative and friends in sillypore.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Something about Singaporean husband is that they give in so much to their Vietnamese wife until the whole household become vietnamese. Yes, doting your wife is a must but we must let them know that they need to adapt to the food and lifestyle here after marrying here. They cannot be asking for everything vietnamese after marrying here. Just like when i was staying in VN some years ago, i had to adapt myself to the lifestyle and food there. No complaints. Many viet spouse use `not used to lifestyle here' as reason to go back VN so often, and always staying for a month or so. If this happens much too often, the chances of her having a viet bf there is very high. My wife only goes back here province once in a few years, or when necessary. She adapts to life here. This is how we can create a family that's happy. You cannot expect to have a blissful family without sacrficing something. If you let your children be like the kids from Vietnamese province, they will grow up like them. Lowly educated and lazy. They will be lagging behind everybody in Singapore. We are living in modern day singapore, we cannot expect to bring up kids the vietnamese way and neither can we afford to create a vietnamese environment at home. The rich vietnamese are sending their kids to singapore to learn our way of life, then why are we bringing up our kids in their hopeless way? Sorry to sound drastic and blunt. If we do not want others to look down on us, we should not act in such ways that create the poor image of us.
Totally agreed with u on this.
To add: allowing yur wife to go back too much will also affect her application for PR in the future.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
So if a vietnamese wife really want to live with u here and start a family,she is the one that must sacrifie to adapt to sg things to live with u.Worry is worry as a husband but if she really want a happy family with you,she will slowly adapt,for her is no choice
Agreed with u. Sacrifices have to be made both sides. As marriage involves both sides to contribute to grow n walk on through the life journey.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ask you to come out often and know more vb liao but you no go ....
many vb in gl/jc also not use to sillypore chinese food.

there are all kind of vb from syt to milf with different thinking, taste, attitude... you see more, you know more
Waiting for u to bring me to know more vbs.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of cos i trust my wife if not i wun marry her liao lo. I known her thru my ex gf which i treated her with all the worng methods. Spend so much on her, give in to her then she still treat me like dirt, feltreally khong or kana black magic. Thats why hope those bro still dating only dun repeat my mistake. lucky is i know my wife thru her.
My wife n family treat me very nice, they know i not rich. N good thing parents are hardworking farmers.
Khong??
Did u meant khung? Crazy?

Good for u that u found a good wife n her family is also nice. Some bros out there have not so good in laws, treat them like ATMs.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one at home to cook for her all working ma. Bo bian.. Then the preg didnt go smooth, she is weak and always bleed haiz.. Btw the time bring her mum here also too late liao damn sad..
Now hope to try again also sad, dunno what to do.
Sad to hear that. But dun lose hope. Both of u r still young. Can always try again. But of cos take thing slow. Communicate to yur wife, when both of u r ready then go do it!

BTW, is it that yur wife dont know how to cook? Sorry for being blunt. If thats the case u may wanna consider hiring maid next time she is pregnant.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its good to let your baxa mix around with other friends. My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.
now she have a few more viet spouses as friends.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
my bx has yet to mix around with singapore friends or get close to spouses of some bros here... its just hi bye hi bye hi bye...

lucky is that my bx don't feell lonely here as she has her own relative and friends in sillypore.
Bro, she need to widen her circle of friends lah. Just like u know more vb to widen yur circle of vb friends.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, she need to widen her circle of friends lah. Just like u know more vb to widen yur circle of vb friends.
ask bro kt to bring her along to widen her circle with 'his circle' lah haha
Old 11-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me 2! Salute u jackbl! Gotta learn from u!
he can be a good translator and work as side line if next time he intend to go vietnam to retire there
Old 12-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro vietboy if his bx widen circle of friends means she widens her circle of spies. then everywhere KT goes also kana spied. agree?

same goes for any of your gf/wife/bg/bx etc... more friends for her meaning higher chance u will bump into her friends (while doing something u r not supposed to be seen)

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1