The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
lisa, puffysong, Sofia

Old 10-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Classbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay Girls 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumple View Post
this is indeed true and can be verified by most forum old-timers. much of her fl career was spent as a freelancer, charging $200 full service sessions, $50 bbbj sessions etc

and here's a public service announcement: bros who have had a session with her in recently, do yourself and your loved ones a favor by GETTING TESTED
Knn..Don`t scare me ler I just up her last 2 weeks ago ...a lot of discharge or maybe she is just wet but no smell ler
Old 10-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 16
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classbonk View Post
Knn..Don`t scare me ler I just up her last 2 weeks ago ...a lot of discharge or maybe she is just wet but no smell ler
lol a lot of discharge sia. ya la just take it that she's damn wet for you lor. ignorance is fucking bliss so they say.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
crumple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classbonk View Post
not scaring u... i dun think it's right if i speak publicly about the matter... but courtesy of a friend who up her recently and is facing unpleasant discomfort because of that, bros who have up her please do the necessary for ur own sakes
Old 10-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Raz1212 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ha k at least d way crumple say is steady n believable as he refer to his frd recently, so we can believe 80percent ha d fact is d mor pretty d gerl is d mor ppl oredi book but if u wear den shd b ok la no prob unless u bit suay

Last edited by Raz1212; 10-10-2016 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz1212 View Post
Ha k at least d way crumple say is steady n believable as he refer to his frd recently, so we can believe 80percent ha d fact is d mor pretty d gerl is d mor ppl oredi book but if u wear den shd b ok la no prob unless u bit suay
Show me a beautiful woman and i will show u a man who is tired of fucking her
Old 10-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not scaring u... i dun think it's right if i speak publicly about the matter... but courtesy of a friend who up her recently and is facing unpleasant discomfort because of that, bros who have up her please do the necessary for ur own sakes
Condom broke or bbbj too long?
Old 10-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigloveforgirls View Post
First you asked about me. Then you claimed I got a video. Now you're saying I got STD. Two words for you bro, "World kia" I can't stop you from talking about me but pls have some basic respect la.
I am doing "marketing" for u. The more "controversy" you stir the more money you make.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefeugo View Post
I am doing "marketing" for u. The more "controversy" you stir the more money you make.
really?
Old 10-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
really?
not really lol.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
once u start "berbual world", u cant turn back anymore. can only continue snowballing ;P
Old 10-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
crumple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz1212 View Post
no diff whether anybody believes or nt... my purpose is nt to create drama... simply warning fellow cheongsters abt a high risk fl... i'm sure some old birds can verify what my friend said to be true as she has caused same prob for some bros before while operating under her old alias...
Old 10-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Raz1212 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya better be safe den sori..

Last edited by Raz1212; 11-10-2016 at 01:09 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto6969 View Post
Bro, is the one in black dress, short hair, a FL too?
Wahh.. so fast you guys CIA. The short hair one, i dun think she does FL.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
lol a lot of discharge sia. ya la just take it that she's damn wet for you lor. ignorance is fucking bliss so they say.

What kind of discharges? Yellow and white? Gornorhea or chlamydia?
Old 11-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
no diff whether anybody believes or nt... my purpose is nt to create drama... simply warning fellow cheongsters abt a high risk fl... i'm sure some old birds can verify what my friend said to be true as she has caused same prob for some bros before while operating under her old alias...

leeza her old name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1