The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chrisboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Yup, Maggie does gives good service but she don't really allow you to touch her boobs. Once you try to touch she will move to avoid your hand.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisboy View Post
Yup, Maggie does gives good service but she don't really allow you to touch her boobs. Once you try to touch she will move to avoid your hand.
I think after a few RTFs she'll allow. I always play with them when I RTF her. Another busty MILF I regularly RTF is Sally from the same house. But her pussy is too tight for my liking, so I usually finish off with CIM with Sally.
Old 30-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Nickydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisboy View Post

Really meh..she loves it when I suck n lick it!!
Old 01-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Vengerous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, am new here but would really like to get more info on where to find real girl indian and malay WLs. I'm ok with GILF too as long meaty enough for me.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Did maggie becuz of recent talks abt her and closing of petain.. Bj with various position... Can lick boobs but no sucking... Can lick pussy but i don like, no fingering of her pussy... As spoken to maggie, she said closing of petain soon isnt true ... She never heard any news of closing soon
Old 02-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Yesterday before going to 7.00pm HH KTV at Jln Besar. I wondering around at City Square SM at about 5.30pm and suddenly remember a bro mentioned about an exit leading to Petain Road. Explored and easily saw those chicken houses from the loading and unloading bay. So just go over to see how is the gals quality since it is still early for my KTV session.

From what I know the quality is not as good as in Geylang or massage spa. But to my surprise, I saw 2 gal's looks is not bad. Both about 30++ yo. Big boobs and face about 7/10 for MILF standard. So I just asked the 1st gal how much and she said $50. At first I hesitated as I do not know whether it is for a quick fuck only. So I bargained to $40 and she said OK but she said $50 got better service. I thought to myself what better service can she give but I said OK.

After paying, we both stripped naked. Her boobs is quite big, D-cup, brownish nipple, fair skin, no stomach and shaved pussy. She then asked me to sit on the washing bowl. Wahoo.... She cleaned my whole body, my didi, my 2 balls and the ass hole. Feel good. She is very friendly and talkative. After that I laid down on the bed and she started to cat-bath me. I started to squeezed her big boobs, touched all over her body. And after for about 10 mins, she turned around in 69 position and she sucked my didi with good suction. Her pussy got no smell and clean-shaved. She said just taste the pussy but don't suck and swallow her juice hehehe.... After awhile, she laid down and I fucked her missionary. She asked me to pump her harder and the feeling is fantastic. I just shoot it out deep in her pussy. Sextifaction!!! After that she washed my whole body again. No hurry and not pushy. Money well spent....

Will RTF her again but would like to try the other good looking gal if got time again to see her service standard.

Sorry bros for the long FR. Thanks for your time.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 04-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had an early session with h26 ann. Quite surprise to see so many wls available in h26 at this time. Once again ann never failed to give me a satisfying session.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Yesterday before going to 7.00pm HH KTV at Jln Besar. I wondering around at City Square SM at about 5.30pm and suddenly remember a bro mentioned about an exit leading to Petain Road. Explored and easily saw those chicken houses from the loading and unloading bay. So just go over to see how is the gals quality since it is still early for my KTV session.

From what I know the quality is not as good as in Geylang or massage spa. But to my surprise, I saw 2 gal's looks is not bad. Both about 30++ yo. Big boobs and face about 7/10 for MILF standard. So I just asked the 1st gal how much and she said $50. At first I hesitated as I do not know whether it is for a quick fuck only. So I bargained to $40 and she said OK but she said $50 got better service. I thought to myself what better service can she give but I said OK.

After paying, we both stripped naked. Her boobs is quite big, D-cup, brownish nipple, fair skin, no stomach and shaved pussy. She then asked me to sit on the washing bowl. Wahoo.... She cleaned my whole body, my didi, my 2 balls and the ass hole. Feel good. She is very friendly and talkative. After that I laid down on the bed and she started to cat-bath me. I started to squeezed her big boobs, touched all over her body. And after for about 10 mins, she turned around in 69 position and she sucked my didi with good suction. Her pussy got no smell and clean-shaved. She said just taste the pussy but don't suck and swallow her juice hehehe.... After awhile, she laid down and I fucked her missionary. She asked me to pump her harder and the feeling is fantastic. I just shoot it out deep in her pussy. Sextifaction!!! After that she washed my whole body again. No hurry and not pushy. Money well spent....

Will RTF her again but would like to try the other good looking gal if got time again to see her service standard.

Sorry bros for the long FR. Thanks for your time.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Who this sexy
Old 06-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Feel like going to quick fuck before going to high tea with my aunt (she is my boss and ex wife of my uncle) at 5 star hotel.
Went to City Square Mall, and changed into old school tee shirt and black short, wearing sport shoes. went to Petain Road.
Old uncles looked at me like that. I made spastic expression.
And many Indian guys look at me bemused.
Went to House 22 and stood at the door of 16. Many old uncles and Indian guys look at me and my shirt.
When the door opened, a guy came out and I went in. Maggie was surprised to see me like that.
She was wondering whether she want to serve spastic student or not.
I took out my batman wallet and gave her $50.
She nodded and took off her dress and panties. I then took my shirt in a slow and clumsy way.

She gestured that I sat on sink and she used towel to wash me and then use soap to wash my cock and ass.
She then asked me to stand up and guide me to turn and sat on sink, she washed my ass with soap.

Then she gave me paper towel to dry my body.
and asked me to lie on bed.
She gave me catbath and play with my cock. then gave me BBBJ.
Lift my legs up to give me AR.
Then she gave me BBBJ.
She gestured that I be on all fours and gave me AR...
Later, she asked me to lie on bed and lift my legs up and finger my asshole with condom on her finger and gave me BBBJ at the same time.

She finger hard and my chest move forwards like a rape victim.
Then she cap my cock with fresh cd and gave me BJ before riding me wildly.
When service done, I walked out of the house amid glance of same group of old men who felt that young boy cannot visit brothels.
I went to City Square Mall to visit E2 Lingerie store and Felancy store to see how salesgirls reacted when the school boy browse bra and panties.
(salesgirls dont chase me away but hope I buy.. I didnt buy because that is not my intention..)
I went to Orchard and go to hotel and change back into adult clothings and met my aunt cum boss at Tea Lounge.

Maggie gave extra ordinary service for $50.
I was wondering why PRC CAT 150 cannot match service standard of PT -CAT 50 service queen, (Lai Lai, Mun Mun and Maggie.)
Old 07-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ann again since fong yi and chris long queue today, had 69, pussy no smell, a peck kiss no french,lick and roam anywhere, can finger her deep.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Just had an early session with h26 ann. Quite surprise to see so many wls available in h26 at this time. Once again ann never failed to give me a satisfying session.
exactly what time di you go there? last time I went at 10pm all closed
Old 08-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go b4 5pm will be the best
Old 09-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE][QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Went to City Square Mall, and changed into old school tee shirt and black short, wearing sport shoes. went to Petain Road.
Old uncles looked at me like that. I made spastic expression.
And many Indian guys look at me bemused.
so which school old t shirt u wear?
Rotten Idiots, Wah Cheong, Bukit Ho Swee, Chestneh that people look at u?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Alexryu is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=jameschong1;14823360][QUOTE]
Quote:
so which school old t shirt u wear?
Rotten Idiots, Wah Cheong, Bukit Ho Swee, Chestneh that people look at u?
No la! bro he wearing Raffles Junior College school T ok! don't play play hor....
Old 13-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just went to petain or the 1st time on my life. Visited Michelle of H22R20, and the experience was out of this world. I don't normally write fr but this is really good..

Reached there about 4 plus.. first time visit.. I start from H26, all I see is old auntie and granny. I super disappointed. I walked down the whole stretch, all the same sia. In the end I walked up and down the whole alley 3 times. Finally, I stepped into H22 for the 4th time. Happened to see R20 open. I super excited sia. Been reading good reviews about Michelle... I immediately smile at her and went in. Super lucky sia. Lucky I didn't settle for some ugly auntie.

As I first time here, I dunno how the cleaning works and I sat down on the wrong side of the sink. She laughed at me cheekily and teased me.. Instant turn on when she stroking and cleaning my dick

Then she ask me to lie down.. thorough cat bath all over my body.. left nipple right nipple left leg right leg... hmmmmmmm.... next she proceed to give me bbbj.. heard about her bbbj on SBF. IT WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! Must try to believe! Hell lot of sucking, slurping and kicking. Love the action. Hmm up and down the shaft. Was really surprised when she lifted my ass up and gave me AR. Best feeling of my life. .. I trembled like never before. Really wanna surrender and cum, but I held on. She proceed to duck my dick, lick my balls and AT for 3 more rounds...

Finally she capped me and request I did in missionary. Pussy nicely shaved but sadly she don't allow painting. No kissing on lips or nipple too.. I pumped her for 5 min before asking her to ride me. But she fast tired liao so she request hand job then cim. Okay la she probably tired from while day work.. she put lube and slowly jerked me off. Hmm ended in CIM. Best CIM ever!!!

Summary
Looks: 7/10 some slutty auntie with curly hair.

Body: 9/10 skin especially good. Figure slim and ass big

Boobs : 8/10 about B or C cup ample to grab. Downside cannot suck nipple...

Bbbj: 10/10!!! Care not to CIM!!

FJ: 7/10. Pretty standard,but with nice moaning. Not much variation in position tho. She scared I poke her pain so no doggie. I guess only Lao jiao can poke her from behind

Overall: 9/10

Rtf: no, cos I believe I'm just super lucky to get her. She already made arrangement with 2 other old uncle after me. Not willing to wait, and there's probably none like her in petain.. don't wanna waste a trip down..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1