The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 03-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
got many good review for Febby from sexsense. never see much fr for the other 3 that you mentioned. if you go back a few pages, can see bro koc88 giving very detailed FR for febby.
Bro crizpy, if its a good deserving bonk i normally stick to one till their expiry date. If its a hopeless bonk i wouldnt even waste time penning it. Just skip n go. Lol
Old 03-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 18
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Hi Bros,

Will be coming back next week after a long time away from shore. Shortlisted 4:

Nan from RegentLust
Bam from RegentLust
Febby from Sexsense
Sara from LAX

Any feedback on these 4 girls?

Personally, I am going more for Bam and Sara. Bam have the short hair spunky look. Not often see FL with short bobby hair. Hahaha! Sara have this cute slightly exotic look.

Although Febby have this clubber girl look that is so desirable and nan have this tramp stamp and nice ass.

So hard to choose. So little Vitamin M.
Saw bam irl. Really sweet. Haven tried yet
Old 03-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lawduck is Cool - loads of Potential

fr for Angie-Thai Pegasus

Looks : 7/10.. u will start to feel more pretty when u look longer
Body: 6.5/10, very slim & small in size.
Boobs: 7/10, small cute b with erected nipples. Not for boobs lover
French: 8/10, Can French
Bbbj: 6/10, ok not the best
Fj: 8/10, Very Good.. No rush & the face expression is good..
Gfe : 9/10. Good, stay by ur side like gf & she speak good English.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Mimi from Devilhouse

This was one of the worst bonks i have ever experienced. The frustrating thing is that there was some good FR for Mimi and the OKT has been around for a long while and is a relatively good OKT.

Looks wise Mimi is slim, nicely enhanced breasts for her frame and pretty. However, looks is always only one thing. The service I got from her was terrible.

Firmly no frenching, and right from the start of the session comments about my tool being too large did not bode well. I have had bad bonks before and usually i just try to finish and go to at least salvage something from the session but in the 2 positions we tried Mimi kept stopping the session. Frustrated, I just called OKT and got a small refund and left. This was not even a 1 shot session.

I hate this practice of collecting first before a session starts. Yes, there are scammers who steal from the girls and that is the usual defence given by OKTs. But, I am positive it is usually the customer who suffers because the session is poor and there is absolutely no recourse. Problem is if you insist on paying at the end of the session it will automatically negatively affect your session. The funny thing is that usually a customer is more likely to tip if payment is after the deed is done but I guess that does not matter to the OKTs.

So, just a warning for bros. Lucky you, if you had a good session with her. "One man's meat is another man's poison." VERY firmly applies.
Thank you for the FR.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
LOL, from what i know, usually OKT will not stay with the girls to avoid being caught
not his table girls.... is some other thai girl.... dam rubbish service.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
any1 tried nana from lustberries? Generally the fr for stable quite bad, but we can't say the same for service for each and individual gem. hope she not as f up as the others in the same stable..
Don't. Fake picture, fake services.

Room: hot and smelly... Air con doesn't work properly. Has that sweaty musty smell
Bath: 1 min, clean and go
Massage: playing the piano
Catbath: 2/10
BBBJ: 5/10...not bad but too short. More interested in eating her meal.
FJ: dead fish
CIM: Vehemently objected by her

I'm actually posting this while waiting for her to finish her meal. Looking for the bad bonks thread to repost.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
virtual234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Its common knowledge that despite listing CIM as a service but some girls say no or if want CIM then will need to pay for more.

BCoz halfway doing the deed and you requested for CIM and the above scenario happens. What are my options?

1) cont bonking and post FR later.
2) pants up then tell OKT? and hope for a discount?
3) live with it as its part and parcel of the trade, pray for better luck next time.
4) wonder if girls are allowed to choose which service they want depending on customer looks, performance and etc ?

wondering how are your experience?
btw who can CIM now? do PM me. Thanks a million bros!~ getting horny
Old 04-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawduck View Post
fr for Angie-Thai Pegasus

Looks : 7/10.. u will start to feel more pretty when u look longer
Body: 6.5/10, very slim & small in size.
Boobs: 7/10, small cute b with erected nipples. Not for boobs lover
French: 8/10, Can French
Bbbj: 6/10, ok not the best
Fj: 8/10, Very Good.. No rush & the face expression is good..
Gfe : 9/10. Good, stay by ur side like gf & she speak good English.
Thanks bro for the FR!!! Appreciated
Old 04-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

anyone tried meli from sexycleopetra? camping for a petite cute syt..
Old 04-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Prosche from TP pls share a FR. Thanaks.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
windchaser8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mandy from Siam Angel? Seem yummy but barely any FR on it
Old 04-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Late FR for Yana(Bangkok Gems)
Promised Bro Jerry for a FR after the session but only have a window free today.
Took Yana on Sunday promo from Bangkok Gems. So for those want to save $20 like me can go on Sunday.

Looks: 9/10 (Legit same as pic. VEry Sweet young looking. Most bros wont reject this type of girl and shes really 20yo)
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice Firm close to C boobs with sensitive nipples. Hardens when i fondle her boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good Suction, BBBJ while shower me and again when proceed to bed)
FJ: 8/10 (Nice and tight. Shes a tall girl almost same as me so should be ard 1.65 nice firm ass for doggy and i only do 1 shot. Exhausted)
GFE: 9/10 (Overall its a good session. She speaks English so communication no problem and i will dedfinately book her again before she goes back. Location is good central and near 2 mrt stations which is a bonus for me and very descreet. Coz i think this place is messy enough for others to notice)
Old 04-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nana (LV)

Location at a nice hotel in town area.

Looks: Just like pics. But she has braces. Looks way hotter when she ties up her hair.

Body: Very slim. BMI around 20-21. Toned stomach, can see ab outlines Small B boobs with a little sag. Shaved pussy.

FJ: Lots of kissing and frenching, gets her wet fast. She is good at foreplay, I like how she hugs and pulls me closer when we are making out. Game for a good cat bath too. Did all positions. Most memorable one was when she furiously rode me till she had no more energy and we had to change.

GFE: Scores high too. Doesnt use phone and cuddles with you. Speaks good English and she knows some Japanese too.

RTF potential if you're into petite slim girls
Old 04-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygatefire View Post
Don't. Fake picture, fake services.

Room: hot and smelly... Air con doesn't work properly. Has that sweaty musty smell
Bath: 1 min, clean and go
Massage: playing the piano
Catbath: 2/10
BBBJ: 5/10...not bad but too short. More interested in eating her meal.
FJ: dead fish
CIM: Vehemently objected by her

I'm actually posting this while waiting for her to finish her meal. Looking for the bad bonks thread to repost.
waa.. thanks bro.. was about to have a quick bonk before going night classes.. guess now i will just fap at home... haha
Old 04-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual234 View Post
Dear Bros,

Its common knowledge that despite listing CIM as a service but some girls say no or if want CIM then will need to pay for more.

BCoz halfway doing the deed and you requested for CIM and the above scenario happens. What are my options?

1) cont bonking and post FR later.
2) pants up then tell OKT? and hope for a discount?
3) live with it as its part and parcel of the trade, pray for better luck next time.
4) wonder if girls are allowed to choose which service they want depending on customer looks, performance and etc ?

wondering how are your experience?
btw who can CIM now? do PM me. Thanks a million bros!~ getting horny
Well to be fair the girls also human not sex robot

U want them to respond well take effort to groom yourself before going there lo

I have head stories from them how some customers dam dirty and smell
Really bad.... imagine if u are them u will want do ma ?

Sure hope customer faster finish and go ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1