The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alanCheong777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Bro thks 4 ur joke of the day. Seems like u really veri despo to bonk a maid even inthe day time
bro, i found out that its only morning and noon , that maid is allow to go out a while. when the masters are back, no chance liao.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

I can c maids very often in coronation plaza even in nite time. They always in groups or with their employer. But sometime canspot lone ranger also but not my cup of tea. hehe
Old 03-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Left with less than 12 hrs to fly off. Just sad to leave bcos cant bonk on tis cuming sunday MAIDS BONKING DAY.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

u really make me laugh....make my day man!!!! i think u never make eye contact properly or the maids never make eye contact with u properly cos u cock eyes or shoot bird....hahaha
Old 04-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 16
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Hi all,

This is my first official FR after reading this thread for almost 3 months.

I'm, to be very honest, a super hum ji kia so I chose the safest way to hook a pinoy. And I made it!

Here's what happended:

I created a profile on DIA and camped. Sometimes I'll search and look for potential targets. A word of caution: I've daily messages of "Hi", "You cute" and "How are you?" everyday from those in the Philippines. Just ignore those that don't stay in Singapore. And never ever send money to them - as taught by the pros earlier in this thread.

Finally found one who was interested. Picture looked really good and profile had the word "naughty". She's a student here on holiday.

So after a few days of sms-ing and calling, we finally decided to meet at her hotel. I booked a room and we went in. KNN she's not like the picture. A bit plump and definitely not my type.

But bo pian, first time bo experience so don't dare to reject. We tcss in the room for a while then I asked her to lie on the bed. We did a bit of kissing and petting then start liao. Then the bombshell - her da yi ma is here. Walan! Waste my time. Then I asked her to "eat ice cream". We spent almost 2 hours in the room. I cummed twice with two treatments of the most intense BJs I ever had. First shot I CIM and she was taken aback. Second shot I just let her know then cum into a towel.

No number to pass on because I'm a f-er. I deleted her number and totally ignored all missed calls and SMS until she gave up. Not a pinoy I will RTF.

I've now a Thai in BKK, a Pinoy in the Philippines, one Pinoy coming here for holiday and one Pinoy studying here in my waiting list. Wish me luck
Old 04-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

alanCheong777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u really make me laugh....make my day man!!!! i think u never make eye contact properly or the maids never make eye contact with u properly cos u cock eyes or shoot bird....hahaha
bro, the problem is not with maid is that her master is just in the vicnity which i dun know .....sian malu
Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro... i pity u for kena scolded by the uncle..but one thing for sure..that uncle is a supporter of this forum...so he read n know it well already.... so better be careful...i think ask direction will be the best..act lost...then when uncle come to u...u can say..oh..uncle.... u know where is #####.... at least no one can penalise u....rite?
Old 04-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

longjohn123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanCheong777 View Post
bro , just now i tea break time tried again, this time go to amk hdb blocks becos nearer to my office. Seen one quite young and pretty indo maid, go over and ask her things like "you like my friend" , At this moment, a chinese 40plus guy with a wife shouted to me in this sentence:"KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE, CHEE HONG ah!!!THAT IS MY MAID!" Some of the passerbys and some uncles sitting at the void decks also laughing at me. super ma lu!
Dude, u have to be alert when you're around hdb blocks. I speak from experience cos I have a new Indo maid to look after my grandma, and I sure as hell keep an eye to "safeguard" her from other competitors ... she's 23, single, unsophisticated becos she's from a village that's donkey miles from a town, never seen a washing machine or an aircon before she came to SG.

It took me almost 3 weeks of interacting with her to make her comfortable, before I made my move. To cut the story short, I didnt want to give her a culture shock by fucking her on the first time, so I ate her. But I did fuck her the next day ... so when you're thinking of making a move on any maids, better make a 360 degree recce first, to see if there's anyone around that might be paying attention to the maid too - it might be the employer!!
Old 04-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st rule: Don't eat where you shit

Can't wait for Sunday, gonna get my groove on. Missed the 69 we did 2 sundays ago.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oofy View Post
After stumbling upon this post, and reading all of it, I couldn't resist venturing out on my maiden maid-hunt.

Here is my quickie experience last week or so.

I live in tampines......took senior bros advice to avoid eat & shit at home, and went for a maid recee in bedok......HDB void decks, super-markets etc.

Bros, I really had trouble getting eye-contact. Anyway, here are the stats.

Chased 6
Eye contact 4 (after hanging around more than 10min)
Got one phone number from a indo maid
1 indo maid at ntuc smiled and showed interest but says no phone, so I thrust my number and asked her to call
1 indo maid with boss and kids at ntuc pushing a trolley...but giving me sly looks.....so i just slip my number on a piece of paper to her
1 young filipino bomb i would have loved to up said fuck-off!!! ....Imagine!!!
2 other around 30yo indo maids just ran away almost frightened

Pretty mixed experience....dunno what to make of it

Senior bros, any tips/advice welcome.

BTW, am an indian settled here for a few years now.....does it matter? Also age.....am 33.....(looks not bad though....lean & fit type....)
Bro... being an Indian is not a disadvantage.. as a matter of fact, I think many Indo maid do like Indian. At least my maid BF or fuck buddy are mostly Indian. She even get caught by police in Hotel 81 with an Indian and I need to bail her out !!!! She still work for us though.. coz she has been working for us for more than 5 years and she didn't break the golden rule we set for her which is not to bring her BF or FB inside our house as we are not home on summer and winter vacation. So go cheong lah...
Old 04-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post

Can't wait for Sunday, gonna get my groove on. Missed the 69 we did 2 sundays ago.
Wow so nice, i hope now i in sg. Damn sian here try very hard then can access internet. Later then go internet cafe to access sbf again at the same time can c vn gal hehe
Old 04-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Wow, still can't imagine how brave all the bros are here.

I'm the super hum ji type. I rather die than get shouted at by maids or their employers.

I'm still young so a lot of the older ones are not interested in me. I aim students

Last edited by Aveiro7; 04-12-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oofy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro... being an Indian is not a disadvantage.. as a matter of fact, I think many Indo maid do like Indian. At least my maid BF or fuck buddy are mostly Indian. She even get caught by police in Hotel 81 with an Indian and I need to bail her out !!!! She still work for us though.. coz she has been working for us for more than 5 years and she didn't break the golden rule we set for her which is not to bring her BF or FB inside our house as we are not home on summer and winter vacation. So go cheong lah...
Thanks bro Pink Flyod....thats a shot in the arm...

BTW, a quick update. The indo maid at ntuc who didn't have a phone calls me 2 days and we smsing back & forth. This morning she calls again and says can we meet at 4pm.

....drop everything at work, go to her HDB earlier to recee the place. She then calls me to her staircase landing. I think we talk for a few min and leave.....public place lah....didn't expect much. She comes, smiles at me,....i say hi....and she kind of sways...and to my amazement, just falls on me.

What then lah.....we smooch and grope like nobodys biz, keeping a wary eye at the lift and the stairs....she maybe 23-24yo, face not good, but so ripe and horny....we do for maybe 10min, and then she runs away.

....not bad after just 1 weeks work.....whatdousay
Old 04-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Bear85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yo bro.... I have problem of having sex with my sis maid.... Cause I don't know how to test whether she desperate for sex.... Any1 can advise me?? Thanks in advance....
Old 04-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

Erm.. Bear85, I would seriously suggest against going for your sis' maid.

Remember what Quinsy said earlier:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1