The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
hahaha reminds me of my days in sec 1 and 2 where being a boys class naturally we were always up to all sort of tricks...just like the mirror on the shoe thing but this time it is a group of us surrounding teacher and asking her questions while the one with the mirror on the shoe will slip his feet in btwn teachers skirt....

Reminded me of this ex classmate of mine. We used to have one hyper lau chiobu geography teacher in sec sch. This classmate always told us his kukujiao constantly HARD on seeing her. Worse still, she was our form teacher. As we were good frens, we decided to help him. Since we were all seated in one corner right at the back of class, me and another dude "shielded" him i.e. I pretended I forgot to bring my Geography textbook and so have to share with this other chap who was seated right in front of this horny classmate. The "cover" we provided allowed him to PCC, which he did. After class, he told us damn the fucking shiok man!
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."
Old 06-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
chicken rice

Another contribution of mine

During uni days, i used to bio this really slutty and sexy girl from my faculty. She is those 高高在上 who stick around with a group of guys.

One day while mugging at those outside benches, saw her walk past alone and see that she bought a packet of rice. Oddly, she put the packet of rice on one of the empty bench beside mine, and she went to toilet. Immediately, dirty thoughts came to my mind. At first wanted to cum onto her rice, but then where got time, if she go toilet pee, confirm no time.

So damn it, I just quickly opened her rice, realize it was chicken rice which was good. I shifted the chicken meat aside and spit onto the rice, then put the chicken meat back. Lucky chicken rice is quite stick so she won't notice so easily.

I stayed back and watch her come out of the toilet, my heart beat damn fast, scared she notice someone meddle with her rice. And hope the rice is for herself. Bingo... she actually sat down and finished the rice in front of me. The feeling is damn shiok.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Another occasion

While waiting for lift or bus behind chio girl. Some girls their bag are those big bag without zipper, so got a opening. Got one time i spit into a tissue and dropped the tissue into her bag. Only done once, till now, keep thinking what kind of things can throw inside their bags hehe.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fluxase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I mixed my sperm in my orange juice and let my gf drank it when I caught her 2-timing me. She asked me why was there jelly? I said I mixed some jelly in it. I dumped her after that
Old 07-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
One night i was really horny. Dont noe why, but i decided to go out for a walk and smoke.
Came upon one cat. Lured the cat to a staircase. And began to mas. Dont noe why but it feels good when the cat is looking at u mast. When going to cum, lured the cat near my dickhead and squirted on the cat head. A sudden adernaline rush only. After that feel like shit. Thats the most pervert thong ive done. Lol
WTF!!!

I hope you look for help... Cos your next target maybe Crockoaches or Parying Mantis..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
One night i was really horny. Dont noe why, but i decided to go out for a walk and smoke.
Came upon one cat. Lured the cat to a staircase. And began to mas. Dont noe why but it feels good when the cat is looking at u mast. When going to cum, lured the cat near my dickhead and squirted on the cat head. A sudden adernaline rush only. After that feel like shit. Thats the most pervert thong ive done. Lol
hahaha! Lucky the cat never think its a snake that spit poison, if not it may claw you penis!
Old 07-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
WTF!!!

I hope you look for help... Cos your next target maybe Crockoaches or Parying Mantis..
I think you mean Praying Pentis. There is a term for this - beastialy. It's a form of perversion that is still quite taboo today.

Basically, the man's trying to diversify out of his species.....
Old 07-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
strong candidate for the title "most pevert post of the month"...

This biscuit game that they played is called soggy biscuit. It is not just common in UK, it is common in Australia too. In fact, the last one to cum has to eat the cum soaked biscuit.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TTguy788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

there are so many things on here it makes me think I'm not as sick as i first thought. here are my top two

1st. I had a G/F who loved to fuck herself while we where home alone with long neck beer bottles to get herself warmed up for a session one time i didn't have any empty so she wanted me to drink a bottle quick or poor in in a glass but i had other ideas. I took here to the show and lay under her while she proceed to fuck herself with a full bottle of beer and I watch and when it all came out of her she swated down so i could drink what was left coming out of her.

2nd. same girl, she used to love having a ice cream insider her and my licking it but she could not take it for very long as the cold really made her go crazy so one time i got a mars bars ice cream and places that in her. she loved it cos it was not to cold, the only problem was when it got warm it broke up and went mushy so I decided to see what it was like to fuck a cold pussy. it was good different but made a lot of mess the nice part is when i had finished she was happy to suck my dick covered in ice cream and chocolate

Old 07-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsonline View Post
This biscuit game that they played is called soggy biscuit. It is not just common in UK, it is common in Australia too. In fact, the last one to cum has to eat the cum soaked biscuit.
geesh... you guys are truely weird...

bunch of us only cum onto a birthday card for the class bitch.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
sir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
when it finally reaches someone who cannot shoot anymore, that guy would have to eat the biscuit ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsonline View Post
In fact, the last one to cum has to eat the cum soaked biscuit.
a bunch of guys stroking themselves can be quite a turn off, so i believe the game would drag pretty long.

the "soggy biscuit" that i participated in my varsity days involved girls. usually its a bunch of couples, the gf gives her beau the blow/ hand job (whichever works to the best effect), so whoever couple cums last, the gf is rewarded with the soggy biscuit. but, it almost always end up in an orgy, where we exchange partners.

i personally enjoy the orgy part better, cos it brings more meaning to the word "exchange" - inter-racial with international exchange students.

"bought u a beer, had é camels shampooed, saved u a spot on é beach, got é sharks outta da pool, got é roos off da green, Bills on his way 2 open é gate, taxi's waiting, dinner's bout 2b served, we've turned on é lights, we've been rehearsing 4 over 40k yrs..so where da bloody hell r u??
Old 08-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadDaddy View Post
Reminded me of this ex classmate of mine. We used to have one hyper lau chiobu geography teacher in sec sch. This classmate always told us his kukujiao constantly HARD on seeing her. Worse still, she was our form teacher. As we were good frens, we decided to help him. Since we were all seated in one corner right at the back of class, me and another dude "shielded" him i.e. I pretended I forgot to bring my Geography textbook and so have to share with this other chap who was seated right in front of this horny classmate. The "cover" we provided allowed him to PCC, which he did. After class, he told us damn the fucking shiok man!
then never help ur fren fuck this teacher meh?
Old 08-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
then never help ur fren fuck this teacher meh?
Would you, if you are one of his classmate?

People already said she is the geography teacher. You think they study in a geylang brothel meh?
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bros, keep writing.. too bad i dun have such experiences in my life.. reading this thread is better than memorizing 10 other threads..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Iwankalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I masturbate before I sleep on most nights and cum into my underwear. As the maid washes my underwear,she's technically in contact with my cum almost everyday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1