The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 08-04-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Warts aka cauliflower too 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoyshame View Post
Yes bro, even wear condom. I got genital herpes even I never go raw before with FL. Just part of life, take meds when have breakout
Waaa this is scary… like not worth it leh, especially if have wife. Is it even a norm to pay for your regular ML’s STD test before doing the deed?
Old 08-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41862 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Waaa this is scary… like not worth it leh, especially if have wife. Is it even a norm to pay for your regular ML’s STD test before doing the deed?
Which ML will go for STD check ? Even they kana they will still busy serving customers
It better u guai guai go back to yr wife don't be naughty outside bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32855221
Old 08-04-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just curious, any bros got bonk ML with condom but still kena STDs before? Want to indulge in some FJ but read that Herpes, HPV and some other diseases spread via skin-to-skin contact, so even if you wrapped up, still can kena STDs at the base of your rod or balls.
Yes not 100% safe even with Condoms
Old 08-04-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Herpes hard to check bro, most accurate is if got breakout and doctor take swab and test. Blood test inaccurate. My situation slightly better as I got it before I met my wife. So before going steady with her I told her I have it and luckily she’s ok with it. If wanna protect ur loved ones can take valtrex everyday as breakout suppression, but the meds are exp..
Old 09-04-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Herpes hard to check bro, most accurate is if got breakout and doctor take swab and test. Blood test inaccurate. My situation slightly better as I got it before I met my wife. So before going steady with her I told her I have it and luckily she’s ok with it. If wanna protect ur loved ones can take valtrex everyday as breakout suppression, but the meds are exp..
Well... guess I'm sticking to HJ and Boob fucks for the foreseeable future
Old 09-04-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
my buddy kena from hj too

hard to answer to his oc
Old 09-04-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Then u r missing out on a lot of things tho.. 😈
Old 10-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
my buddy kena from hj too

hard to answer to his oc
How to even kena from HJ?!? Herpes? Most ppl chiong do HJ never get before leh haha
Old 10-04-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then u r missing out on a lot of things tho.. 😈
Problem is catching something from FJ and passing to OC… that one confirm destroy family
Old 10-04-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Problem is catching something from FJ and passing to OC… that one confirm destroy family
Stay home and be good. As long your wife doesn't stray, both of you will be safe
Old 10-04-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
How to even kena from HJ?!? Herpes? Most ppl chiong do HJ never get before leh haha
people who kena from hj will not broadcast on social media unless close friends

if scared don't chiong

If chiong don't scared

BTW contaminated massage oil cream towel masseur's hands all are unavoidable

just like many thought no raw no war so assuming bj is faithfully safe

Commercial sex is not safe sex
Old 10-04-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about is the ML used the same towel to wipe before the HJ. She being an ang bai, the customer before actually had STD?
Anyway, anything is possible. Or the same bed when ML offered massage, when you probed on it, the little bro position likely similar to the previous client.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have not been chionging ever since my ML/FB RTC in Jan - but recently rekindled with an old ML whom I have visited for awhile.

Wanted to book hotel but she told me her house mate will not be at home until noon, so I went ahead and booked her from 9am keke. She came down to pick me up and we small talk in lift.

Reach her house, the moment the door closed we immediately speak french. In the past we have never raw-ed before so it was very arousing for me to have her pushing me down the sofa after giving me BBBJ. Then she teased me saying she didnt wear underwear, continued to speak french and suddenly she just inserted my little bro in and started riding! I was shocked but it felt too good as I haven"t fucked for months. After a few minutes I told her I'm cumming and she just continued to ride and make me shoot everything inside lol.

Went to wash up then i asked if she is on pill, she replied "没吃药哪敢让你射里面”。 Wa i hear already hard again and carry her to her bedroom for round 2.

Feels good to be back in action.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Herpes can spread through skin-to-skin contact or contact with saliva. Most hj, people will request the ml to catbath or maybe french or finger the ml. The safest way for HJ is this Japanese service tat caters to sexual needs of disabled people.
"One that doesn’t is a Niigata-based organization called White Hands. “It’s very businesslike,” writes investigative journalist Kaori Kawai in Shukan Post (Aug 20-27). “A young woman slips on a pair of disposable gloves. She removes the man’s trousers and underwear and covers him with a bath towel. She dips a cloth in warm water and rubs him down. She slips a condom on him. The woman does not remove her clothes, engages in no superfluous sexual contact, uses no erotic DVDs or books. The entire procedure lasts 5 to 10 minutes on average.”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1