The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
louisloulou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi bro,do you mind to share contact? Thanks
Old 28-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Do u still chat with them n buy them burger, after u have bonk them? Or just totally no contact?
There are some maids really don't ask anything especially if they really like you. Happened to me 8 years ago, maid looks good, sexy and hot body. She even ask me to go out and it's up to me what do I want to do with her, but I'm in a relationship with other girl so did not take her invitation regretted that i lost my phone and no backup
Old 29-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
behappy005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro...
I find little difficult to start a conversation with this maids...
Mostly never get reply
Hope some experienced bros Will help..
How to start a conversation on FB or badoo or skout....plz help
Old 29-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This thread like gg to die, not many contribution already. Juz today saw a maid, dress so nice, holding the kid's hand with her female employer. Look like her daughter in law instead of maid. Realise is maid when she called her mum. It will one day, Singaporen man will started to marry these maids.
Old 29-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Good for you. how long you know her? she got ask for anything from you? I know 1 from badoo, went out with her for lunch n movie. I still no chance to Bonk her. She keep telling me not easy for her to fall in love. Wtf!!!
She doesn't need to fall in love to have sex. It's just to fulfill their physical needs and they are way too horny to reject a dick if they feel comfortable with you
Old 29-01-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
matvey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
She doesn't need to fall in love to have sex. It's just to fulfill their physical needs and they are way too horny to reject a dick if they feel comfortable with you
damn so very true
Old 29-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post

I think she is just playing hard to get. Too many horny bros for them to choose.
Old 29-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, be careful ar. Most maid r well known for telling lies. I can say almost everyone I met, can be raw but I just ask them only, no action to most. U will be shock how they can manage their time so swee swee. Juz Google how many get tested for hiv every yr, provided they do the test. If lets say these tested positive ones were to screw these maidsssss, the high chance of doing raw is worrying. Just simple theory, if she can treat u this way, don't expect no other men will get such good service from her. Their intention is always money if not they come here to get screw only? Those who used to screw atb, will know all their pattern more or less r the same.
just like you full of lies just to get on their pants
free sex comes naturally, but always expect got money involved.
who is in the right mind to give free fuck anyway? unless she like you
Old 29-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

got one maid want to borrow $$ from me, I propose to her to take care of her and she also take care of my needs and no need to borrow, after 2 days she just insist it is borrowing $$ and will return me later and not mention others, and ask me to top up her phone also ....

any tactics for this situation? think will not get anything even i willing to pay here and will not top up just move on ... and borrowing a big no no to phil maid
Old 29-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjjj View Post
Bro i know her for about a year already. She had not ask for anything from me. i only spend hotel, drink and food till now. she even allow me doing raw. i am sure she only had me a fb as anytime on her off day i just text her and she will meet me.
bro u r really a lucky guy
Old 30-01-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
got one maid want to borrow $$ from me, I propose to her to take care of her and she also take care of my needs and no need to borrow, after 2 days she just insist it is borrowing $$ and will return me later and not mention others, and ask me to top up her phone also ....

any tactics for this situation? think will not get anything even i willing to pay here and will not top up just move on ... and borrowing a big no no to phil maid
"I propose to her to take care of her and she also take care of my needs and no need to borrow" how you ask her? They want face, will always say borrow, cos they dont want us to treat them like pros. as for top up is up to you to top up the minimum it really depends on luck. some after top up the will block you. some after top up you ask them do video call you will get bonus.
Old 30-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
garytte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

geylang loring 3, majestic hotel
Old 30-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
"I propose to her to take care of her and she also take care of my needs and no need to borrow" how you ask her? They want face, will always say borrow, cos they dont want us to treat them like pros. as for top up is up to you to top up the minimum it really depends on luck. some after top up the will block you. some after top up you ask them do video call you will get bonus.
i already meet her before but no follow-up (she most of the time no reply in wechat), and i am afraid if just top up gaining nothing, and only top-up and borrowing both then maybe something or nothing.

borrowing $$ a big no no. if only asking top up maybe i will do.

dont waste too much time on her, trying other fishes
Old 30-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

I new here n thanks I learn lot from threat n lot advice n tips from here happy bong
Old 30-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
just like you full of lies just to get on their pants
free sex comes naturally, but always expect got money involved.
who is in the right mind to give free fuck anyway? unless she like you
Thank you for the advice. Cheers....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1