The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

Are coffee or turtle soup the only 2 options?

Shall we also consider tea or beer?

Bro, hahahaha

U are a humourous guy )
Old 10-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Birdie, u meant u had already up her ? Lol
Yeah
C cupper leh
Of course I’ll chiong
😅😝
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Been asking w04 jing jing these 2 weeks
But each time okt say she not feeling well
Any bro any idea?
Old 10-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yeah
C cupper leh
Of course I’ll chiong
😅😝

Birdie, 👍你赢了

遗憾啊,如果不是星期六比赛,我甚至会拿一天假,跟Botak安排给我第一滴血。

你真是隻长手长脚之老乌,小弟敬服🍌
Old 10-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow ex commando buddy...thumbs up
Fusion in making no win no lose now let see who she let raw first ��
Old 10-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Blood in the water. Sharks are circling. Bro D you very zek ark. Reveal her to be sashimi queen's friend
Old 10-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Despite the thick bush, her pinky abalone v delicate
Spent 5-10mins savouring the dish
Think good for sashimi
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Haiz, louya tuna hunter lah. Alot of places the esteemed bros of this forum tell me there got tuna. I go hunting. Always end up with 1 mouthful of rubber when the other bros kana force fed tuna. Sometimes the said tuna is suppose to be easy, but i have to keep swimming after her for months with presents and tips LOL... Never mind lah, go at my own pace slowly slowly. If got nice fish just eat, don't have just eat prawns also will full
Bro The Jaw

Your standard is high ah. To tuna AP is not easy ....luck, chemistry, Yusoff and gifts, all are important.

Even as APs, also have several levels .....worst, some have special agenda .....

Sometime u may just need to hop once and land smoothly on pad. Sometime u have to swim, get drown, float to the surface and catch up slowly using frog style .....

Anything associated with water, pls liaise with Dai Gor Unfit ....short cut .....the road less travelled ...lol
Old 10-11-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Fusion in making no win no lose now let see who she let raw first ��
lets get warm wet and slippery

hooyah
Old 10-11-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Birdie, 👍你赢了

遗憾啊,如果不是星期六比赛,我甚至会拿一天假,跟Botak安排给我第一滴血。

你真是隻长手长脚之老乌,小弟敬服🍌

快手快脚
Old 10-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Anything associated with water, pls liaise with Dai Gor Unfit ....short cut .....the road less travelled ...lol
yes my whorelord Genghis Cunt
Old 10-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:

快手快脚
This needs to be your new avatar hahaha
Old 10-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Despite the thick bush, her pinky abalone v delicate
Spent 5-10mins savouring the dish
Think good for sashimi
😅
wow sounds so yummy bluefin my kublai lord
Old 10-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Blood in the water. Sharks are circling. Bro D you very zek ark. Reveal her to be sashimi queen's friend
In my FR, in last paragraph, i mentioned "sextisfied" .....高手云集,八方好汉,捉鱼为上,刚柔并济,鬆柔弹抖,刀光剑影,各显神通,煎炒薰蒸,无所不用其 极,祝各位好汉,水漲鱼飘,心想事成
Old 10-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

快手快脚
Whahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1