The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Fr for https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tang-tang-massage/
Location: pretty near Nina, apartment spacious, big and clean. Got cafe near by to order kopi of eat bkt.

Looks/personality: similar to the pictures, maybe 5% edit to make her face sharper(love her big doe eyes). She’s petite with huge knockers. Nipples are big. Love it hehe. She is very chatty, can hold her conversation well.

Massage/sensual: massage was average, standard sop. Start with kneeling position and her caressing your ass and HDLY. She will provide the usual cat bath. Once done will ask you to flip over starts wanking you or blow you if you opt for it. Her playability is pretty high, so the experience is pretty fun (ymmv).

Fr for https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/
Location: kinda far from mrt. Walk a good 10mins from mrt. No shelter along the way, so bring an umbrella if it’s raining.

Looks/personality: another petite lady with huge knockers. Have a small tummy but I like it . Her skin is very smooth, damn shiok when her thighs bua bua you. Her personality is damn cute and very cheerful. Service is top notch. I.E wiping you down and etc.

Massage/ sensual: massage is quite good. Got the technique and ample strength. Once massage is done she starts her sensual by cat bath, bua bua her boobs on your face/body and being cheeky with you. Standard sop for wanking.

RTM for https://sglonelyguy-34.com/xinxin-massage/
I know I wrote her fr before just want to focus on the bbbj package. After she is back i opt for the bbbj package. She really puts in a lot effort for bbbj. We tried different patterns from lying down to kneeling to standing. She took it like a champ.
Old 24-08-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
now like so many big boobs ml around, just off the top of my head there's lin lin, ruan ruan, bao zi and nina.
Yea but one might leave sg without any hint or warning
Old 24-08-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A quick review for Ha Ni...

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ha-ni-massage/

Contacted her on a whim and found out that it was a location familiar to me.

Soft-spoken and shy at first, opens up as you chat more. She is a newbie to Sg but not a newbie of the industry. This is her first trip here testing waters for a couple of weeks, so grab a slot while you can. From our chat, can tell she is quite familiar with the industry back in China.

Her height is more like 1.65m without heels, not really 1.72m as advertised. Nice legs and face is maybe 70% of pics - she kept the room quite dark so it took awhile for my irises to open up and get a clear view... She was without makeup due to having some skincare work done - with makeup I should think she will be much closer to pics.

Massage was almost non-existent and really short - but not there for that anyway right? Started her finger teasing from the legs up and had me quite squirmy with delight when she started on the back. Also gave a catbath which was a surprise since I only opted for a HJ. Couldn't resist playing with those legs and she took the lead and started teasing with legs and feet, even gave a footjob - which wasn't really my thing so I got her to use her hands instead, while I continued to have my way with her legs. She then continued her catbath and attacked my nips - the way she looked into my eyes while licking my nips and jacking me off tipped me over the edge and I exploded...

Definitely hope to catch her again before she leaves - and hoping she will do well enough to plan a return.

p.s. She says she might list on the TT site for full service in a couple of days when she's able to start using makeup, so she's definitely not a pure ML.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 24-08-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Newbee123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rtm on dandan

Playability still as high, if not even higher. Caught a glimpse of her wearing spectacles when she is going out for lunch after session. 10/10 my type. Will be my regular going forward
Old 24-08-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tang-tang-massage/

Tried tang Tang recently. Location along NEL in a familiar location. Very convenient unit is quite clean.

Looks quite OK. Service in sensual very good. Open to high level of sensual with French kisses. Very good with her tongue skills and went FN but she is jin hairy. Like overly hairy
Old 24-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
barcode6868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-linda/

Hi any FR for her? Looks pretty and hope to go and see her
Old 24-08-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Haven’t visited Nina before
Seen some MR that she has armpit hair.
Is she clean shaven there, or keeps some hair as some China lady likes to do.
Haha yea, she does have some armpit hair and quite bushy below, these are the minus point for me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Same bro, shes back on my radar due to b2b... tempted to try too!
Got feel also but thinking of the bush that gonna rub against me, abit errr..

Last edited by Virginhere; 24-08-2024 at 05:09 PM.
Old 24-08-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
GK8819 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyone have a MR for dai dai?
So far no review yet. look same as photo or video?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/dai-dai-massage/
Old 24-08-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 14
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Never heard of any ML who did that... But if they really do that, is very risky too. Unless you really don't care abt STD. Chiong safely bro.
Reminds me of my first visit...
34D michelle intro my LTD. I was really young and it was my first time and she did this "sumata" on me, asked me to lick her clit and let me finger her.

It was after a while then i realised it wasnt offered to others.
Old 24-08-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Just to shares another wonderful experience that I had with this SYT today Tuo Tuo

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Location - central good for drivers with hourly parking within the building , for foot soilder got buses and MRT nearby)
Looks - 9/10 young SYT, put in effort to make up and dress up. Slim with soft B cup, enjoy grabbing them from behind.
Age - mid 20s my cap of tea 10/10
Massage - she is eager to show me her skill but with the looks, I told her to skip and I’m eager to proceed with the sensual.
Sensual - 10/10 she is all out to please me. You have to experience it yourself
GFE - 10/10 she excel in this area but there is where the ymmv. I brought her out for a quick meal at the nearby mall as she is free after my time slots.

RTM : already make my next appointment
Old 24-08-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
When I tried her in her first stint, she was happy to kiss, though not french. It was for me part of her appeal, besides boobs and general quirkiness.
She allows. Not sure why that bro did not get.
Old 24-08-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
She allows. Not sure why that bro did not get.
You managed to French her?
Old 24-08-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Haha yea, she does have some armpit hair and quite bushy below, these are the minus point for me lol

Got feel also but thinking of the bush that gonna rub against me, abit errr..
Lol maybe nina might wax below. can someone coax or let her know
Old 25-08-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gorczany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those ML that is going back China, they will blast their WeChat moments and ask customer to visit them so they can make more money before their last day.
I just visited one and I try my luck to ask for FJ and surprisingly she agreed …wow this type of feeling damn shiok .
Anyone keen to know who can PM me …
Old 25-08-2024, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Just to shares another wonderful experience that I had with this SYT today Tuo Tuo

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Location - central good for drivers with hourly parking within the building , for foot soilder got buses and MRT nearby)
Looks - 9/10 young SYT, put in effort to make up and dress up. Slim with soft B cup, enjoy grabbing them from behind.
Age - mid 20s my cap of tea 10/10
Massage - she is eager to show me her skill but with the looks, I told her to skip and I’m eager to proceed with the sensual.
Sensual - 10/10 she is all out to please me. You have to experience it yourself
GFE - 10/10 she excel in this area but there is where the ymmv. I brought her out for a quick meal at the nearby mall as she is free after my time slots.

RTM : already make my next appointment
Wow wow…looks yummy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1