The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blow360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any review for this lady?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/pp-massage/
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Expectation: trying to find a favorite massage girl
Reality: finding people here trying to be best/richest/most handsome/most experienced/most unlocks

At this rate some forumers here should try to price themselves liao
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Reality: finding people here trying to be best/richest/most handsome/most experienced/most unlocks

Again, real rich bros who gotten every shit they wanted won't be here boasting about unlocks and extra services. Empty vessel makes the most noises, we all know who by looking at the people who over-reacts to others comments
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Always look at the first 4 letter of this thread can liao.
Yes, this place is looking like SPCA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post

Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42550 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Again, real rich bros who gotten every shit they wanted won't be here boasting about unlocks and extra services. Empty vessel makes the most noises, we all know who by looking at the people who over-reacts to others comments
The actual sour fox would claim - those grapes are sour.

The sour fox here would claim - real rich bros who gotten every shit they wanted won't be here boasting about unlocks and extra services. Empty vessel makes the most noises, we all know who by looking at the people who over-reacts to other comments.

Wah ha ha, damn cartoon.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Taiwanese has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
If a dog bite you don't bite back, anyway you don't feel the pain cos we are in the cyber world mah.

And that silly dog, after writing all those nonsense already totally tarnished his image. A man can scold like a 泼妇 is really a 奇葩.

Now not only we can read his 泼妇骂街 massage, that ml he quoted also can read it. Ha ha, I wonder what will she think about him. Maybe is 这种话都骂得出还是个男人吗?真的丢脸丢到国际了.

Nvm, just let him sia suay himself here. But to him is ok lah, cyber world mah, who care?
Lol I think there are more that go behind and not date to Write here …only know how to zapped …
Probably they are one of those that did harm to the MLs
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
The actual sour fox would claim - those grapes are sour.

The sour fox here would claim - real rich bros who gotten every shit they wanted won't be here boasting about unlocks and extra services. Empty vessel makes the most noises, we all know who by looking at the people who over-reacts to other comments.

Wah ha ha, damn cartoon.
为什么这么喜欢对号入座呢?说了两句就破防玻璃心,诶哟活了那么大白活了😏
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
squaty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a short break from SLG and ventured out to some spa as I just wanted to change a scene for a while. Will not give a score as ymmv but nevertheless:

Ba***ll Spa
Went back to the known ba***ll spa in the east where lily was (but left 1.5-2weeks ago), they are currently low on MLs as some have quit and said to never to return. Ended up trying a chinese name T***T***, bros who knows this place. PLEASE DON'T TRY HER. In and out 20mins, used phone and laughed to herself, one handed massage and bad attitude quoting that she was told not to take customers more than 30mins but insisted 3blues for dmg. Quite sad to see this joint going downhill. Onto the search for a new one.
RTM: No, unless I see new MLs to try. But the legendary ML is still there that many bros enjoys.

N***i Spa near Serangoon
Got quite a few good looking ML cum "TCM" masters (lol). "VIP" room for 8reds dmg, and for ML "tips" is not cheap either. However all in all pleasant looking ladies with not too shabby massages (but not good either) and good ending services.
RTM: Once in a blue moon as its minimum requires 4 blues.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42550 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
Lol I think there are more that go behind and not date to Write here …only know how to zapped …
Just share their names here lah. Cyber world mah, no one will be harmed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
Ask your owner to up you back lah. He got 108 power. Gogogo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1