The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man Utd striker Smith in talks with Newcastle

Manchester United striker Alan Smith is in talks with Newcastle about a possible move to St James's Park.

The England international has seen his first-team prospects at Old Trafford suffer over the summer of a result of Alex Ferguson's new signings.

He is expected to make a £6m move to Newcastle to replace Kieron Dyer, who is himself expected to finalise a transfer to West Ham today.

The midfielder wants to move to London for family reasons and the Hammers have agreed to pay a fee in the region of £5m or £6m.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

West Ham pave way for Tevez move with £2m deal for release

West Ham are expected to announce today that they will release Carlos Tevez from his contract and registration after they last night agreed a deal with his representatives. The end of the dispute will allow the Argentina striker to pursue his move to Manchester United.

Tevez's representatives, Media Sports Investments, have agreed to pay West Ham £2m to release the player. The agreement still needs to be formally ratified by the Premier League and Football Association but they are expected to sign off the deal today.

The deal will also mean the settlement of the £30m lawsuit brought against West Ham by Tevez's agent, Kia Joorabchian. The Hammers had demanded £5m for Tevez, with Joorabchian willing to pay only £10,000 and the matter was heading for the high court until yesterday's breakthrough.

The Premier League had insisted that West Ham must receive around £6m for Tevez, who was instrumental in keeping the Hammers in the Premiership last season, but the league appears to have shifted its stance.

Tevez will move to Old Trafford for two seasons on loan, with Media Sports Investments, the company fronted by Joorabchian, and Just Sports Inc, which owns the player's economic rights, receiving £10m.

United have the option of making the deal permanent for a further £20m. The player will earn around £3.5m a season and could make his debut against Reading at Old Trafford on Sunday week.

There were reports that the 23-year-old had already completed a medical even though Upton Park had refused permission.

The agreement brings an end to a saga for the club that began when the former chairman, Terry Brown, signed Tevez and Javier Mascherano, now at Liverpool, under banned third-party agreements last summer.

The club were fined £5.5m as a result by a disciplinary commission in April and that led to an unsuccessful legal challenge by Sheffield United, who claimed West Ham should have been docked points.

Tevez's arrival at Old Trafford has allowed Sir Alex Ferguson to take stock of his striking options and, with an embarrassment of riches in attack - new signings Nani and Anderson will also compete to partner Wayne Rooney - the United manager yesterday allowed Alan Smith to move to Newcastle United for £6m.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Man U Legends

Sir Bobby Charlton
Born: 11 Oct 1937
Signed: 01 Jun 1953
Debut: 6 Oct 1956 v Charlton (H) League
Goals Total: 249
Appearances Total: 759
Position: Forward
Left United: 1 May 1973

Ryan Giggs
Born: 29 Nov 1973
Signed: 09 Jul 1990
Debut: 02 Mar 1991 v Everton (H) League
Goals Total: 141
Appearances Total: 716
Position: Midfielder
Left United: -

Bill Foulkes
Born: 05 Jan 1932
Signed: 01 Mar 1950
Debut: 13 Dec 1952 v Liverpool (A) League
Goals Total: 9
Appearances Total: 688
Position: Defender
Left United: 1 June 1970

Gary Neville
Born: 18 Feb 1975
Signed: 08 Jul 1991
Debut: 16 Sep 1992 v Torpedo Moscow (H) UEFA Cup
Goals Total: 7
Appearances Total: 540
Position: Full-back

Alex Stepney
Born: 18 Sep 1942
Signed: 01 Sep 1966
Debut: 17 Sept 1966 v Man City (H) League
Goals Total: 2
Appearances Total: 539
Position: Goalkeeper
Left United: 1 June 1978

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Tony Dunne
Born: 24 Jul 1941
Signed: 01 Apr 1960
Debut: 15 Oct 1960 v Burnley (A) League
Appearances Total: 530
Left United: 1 Aug 1973

Paul Scholes
Born: 16 Nov 1974
Signed: 08 Jul 1991
Debut: 21 Sep 1994 v Port Vale (A) League Cup
Goals Total: 137
Appearances Total: 536

Denis Irwin
Born: 31 Oct 1965
Signed: 08 Jun 1990
Debut: 25 Aug 1990 v Coventry City (H) League
Goals Total: 33
Appearances Total: 529
Left United: 31 May 2002

Joe Spence
Born: 15 Dec 1898
Signed: 01 Mar 1919
Debut: 30 Aug 1919 v Derby County (A) League
Goals Total: 168
Appearances Total: 510
Left United: 1 June 1933

Arthur Albiston
Born: 14 Jul 1957
Signed: 01 Jul 1974
Debut: 9 Oct 1974 v Man City (H) League Cup
Goals Total: 7
Appearances Total: 485
Left United: 1 Aug 1988

Roy Keane
Born: 10 Aug 1971
Signed: 19 Jul 1993
Debut: 7 Aug 1993 v Arsenal (N) Charity Shield
Goals Total: 51
Appearances Total: 480
Left United: 18 Nov 2005

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 03-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Brian McClair
Born: 08 Dec 1963
Signed: 01 Jul 1987
Debut: 15 Aug 1987 v Southampton (A) League
Goals Total: 127
Appearances Total: 470
Left United: 1 July 1998

George Best
Born: 22 May 1946
Signed: 01 Aug 1963
Debut: 14 Sept 1963 v West Brom (H) League
Goals Total: 179
Appearances Total: 466
Left United: 2 Jan 1974

Mark Hughes
Born: 01 Nov 1963
Signed: 01 Jun 1980
Debut: 30 Nov 1983 v Oxford Utd (A) League Cup
Goals Total: 164
Appearances Total: 470
Left United: 31 May 1995

Bryan Robson
Born: 11 Jan 1957
Signed: 05 Oct 1981
Debut: 7 Oct 1981 v Spurs (A) League Cup
Goals Total: 98
Appearances Total: 461
Left United: 31 May 1994

Martin Buchan
Born: 06 Mar 1949
Signed: 28 Feb 1972
Debut: 4 March 1972 v Spurs (A) League
Goals Total: 4
Appearances Total: 456
Left United: 1 Aug 1983

My story thread
Old 03-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

Jack Silcock
Born: 15 Jan 1898
Signed: 01 Apr 1916
Debut: 30 Aug 1919 v Derby County (A) League
Appearances Total: 449
Left United: 1 Aug 1934

Gary Pallister
Born: 30 Jun 1965
Signed: 29 Aug 1989
Debut: 30 Aug 1989 v Norwich City (H) League
Goals Total: 15
Appearances Total: 438
Left United: 1 July 1998

Jack Rowley
Born: 07 Oct 1920
Signed: 22 Oct 1937
Debut: 23 Oct 1937 v Sheff Wed (H) League
Goals Total: 212
Appearances Total: 424
Left United: 1 Feb 1995

Sammy McIlroy
Born: 02 Aug 1954
Signed: 01 Aug 1969
Debut: 6 Nov 1971 v Man City (A) League
Goals Total: 72
Appearances Total: 418
Left United: 1 Feb 1982

Steve Bruce
Born: 31 Dec 1960
Signed: 17 Dec 1987
Debut: 19 Dec 1987 v Portsmouth (A) League
Goals Total: 51
Appearances Total: 414
Left United: 1 June 1996

My story thread
Old 03-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Here's the vid...very talented for his age.

Man Utd defend signing of nine-year-old
Yes, the boy does have very good natural ability.... but he needs to raise his game by quite a few notches if he's to carry such play over to the EPL. He's quite a showboater - reminds me Cristiano Ronaldo during his first couple of seasons - a lot of unneccessary trickery with no results. He's able to do what he did in the vid cos the defenders were not in his league. Hopefully the coaches at MU can help the kid develop... it would be exciting in 7-8 years time to be able to see him do what he's doing now - but against top players in the EPL....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Tevez settlement reached

Tevez settlement reached
Posted: Manchester Evening News
3/8/2007

WEST Ham have confirmed they have agreed a £2million settlement for Carlos Tevez to leave the club.

The deal means the Argentina striker is now free to pursue his move to Manchester United and his representatives said the player has passed a medical at Old Trafford.

West Ham said in a statement: “West Ham United can confirm that a settlement has been reached today with the representatives of Carlos Tevez which will allow the player to leave the club.

“The settlement ends the current litigation taking place between the respective parties and provides for a £2million fee to be paid to West Ham.

“The agreement confirms that West Ham do have a valid player’s contract with Carlos Tevez and hold the registration of the player. This will be released once the agreed fee has been paid to the club.

“The terms of the settlement are consistent with undertakings given by West Ham United to the Premier League and the rules of The Football Association.”

Relieved

West Ham chairman Eggert Magnusson was relieved the affair has finally been concluded.

He said: “I am obviously pleased that we have finally reached the end of this saga through agreement and common sense.

“All parties involved can now move on and truly focus on the new season.

“I wish Carlos Tevez well for the next stage of his playing career. He is a fine player and I am sure he will be successful wherever he plays football."

Sources close to Joorabchian confirmed Tevez passed his medical in Manchester this morning before visiting the club’s training ground to meet his new team-mates and United officials.

Tevez will not be involved in Sunday’s Community Shield game against Chelsea at Wembley - but will begin training over the weekend in preparation for the start of the new Premier League season.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 03-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future
Re: Tevez settlement reached

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Tevez settlement reached
Next you will read that the English FA and Premier League object to it.

Premier League has said that the bulk of the transfer money has to go to West Ham and 2 million pound is only a fraction of the 30 million.

Hope my fear and concern is baseless

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 04-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

Smith completes Magpies move

ALAN Smith has completed his move to Newcastle after signing a five-year deal at St James' Park.

Smith was deemed surplus to requirements at Old Trafford and the Reds accepted a fee of £6million.

Smith said: “I’ve had the opportunity to come here a few times and I just felt this time was the right time.

“I felt that with what the gaffer is doing and the new owners the club has got a lot more stability.”

The 26-year-old admitted it was a tough decision to leave United but he realised his first team chances would be limited with the imminent arrival at Old Trafford of Carlos Tevez.

Smith added: “I decided that if you are going to stay at a club and fight your place you need the opportunity to do that.

“I felt I’d been limited. It was a big decision but I’m really looking forward to the new challenge.”

The former Leeds player’s time with the Premier League champions was affected by injury and he managed only 93 appearances, scoring 12 goals.

Smith follows Giueseppe Rossi out of the exit door, with the young forward having joined Villarreal earlier this week.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

The Premier League has issued the following statement on the Carlos Tevez transfer.

Premier League statement re: Carlos Tevez

"The Premier League can confirm that its Board has received and considered a proposal for the settlement of the dispute between Carlos Tevez and West Ham United.

"The decision of the Board, having received Leading Counsel's opinion, is that the agreement reached is compliant with the Rules of the Premier League and consistent with the undertakings given by West Ham United to the Premier League Board at various times since 27th April 2007.

"This will lead to the cancellation of Tevez's registration, thereby releasing him to join another club in due course."
Old 04-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 21
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Thanks bro qbdp for the vid link.
The boy does has natural talent.
He is quick and blessed with excellent dribbling skills (Anderson), does a mean imitation of Cristiano Ronaldo's stepovers and body feints, fantastic copying of Giggs' trademark exquisite ball control, drop of the shoulder, dummies and turns, when tackled and lost possession of the ball, he has the determination of a bulldog (Rooney) to chase and try to win the ball back. And yes, he creates and shoots from distance just like Scholes.
If he does live up to all the hype, he is going to be the find of the decade.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Tevez trains with Reds

Carlos Tevez trained with his new team-mates on Friday at Carrington after he was given the all-clear to join the Reds.

The Argentine impressed on his first day at the club and is likely to play his first game for United next Wednesday in one of their two friendlies against Glentoran and Dunfermline Athletic.

Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted to have finally got his man and was pleased with the 23-year-old's contribution in his first training session.

"He did a good bit of work with us," the boss told MUTV. "He was very enthusiastic and did well. We're very pleased that the deal has been sorted now and it's great that he's on the road now [with his training].

"He'll train again on Saturday and will play a full match in one of our games next Wednesday."

Tevez will officially complete his switch to Old Trafford next week.

Cheerz
AC
[I]
Finally, we have him....
[/I]

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 04-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea in bullish mood as injury crisis eases

Chelsea insisted last night that the injury crisis which had blighted their pre-season preparations had allayed sufficiently for Jose Mourinho to field a new, full-strength team against Manchester United at Wembley tomorrow, with the Portuguese's appetite for life at Stamford Bridge apparently rekindled after last term's traumas.

In keeping with his apparent desire to shy from the limelight at present - the world is being treated to "Mourinho the mellow" this season, after all - the manager delegated his assistant, Steve Clarke, to preview tomorrow's Community Shield and paint a picture of a club reinvigorated ahead of the new campaign. "You want to know if Jose has chilled?" asked Clarke. "Believe me, he's still as determined as ever to win. You can't just change your character like that - I'll always be a dour Scotsman - and he wants to be successful.

"He's always been mellow with me. Jose Mourinho the coach and the friend is very different to the Jose Mourinho other people see. He's still in love with Chelsea. He's very enthusiastic about the season ahead, and about the club as a whole. What happened last year hurt him and everybody here. We've got a squad full of winners. They all want to win the top prizes. At any other club, they'd have been happy to win two of the four prizes. But we were disappointed that the two major prizes slipped away from us."

The season's curtain-raiser offers an opportunity for Chelsea to reassert themselves against United, the side who deposed them as Premiership champions. The Londoners will be relieved that the injury crisis which had threatened their preparations appears to have eased, with only Michael Ballack (ankle), Salomon Kalou (shoulder) and Wayne Bridge (hip) definitely unavailable tomorrow.

Arjen Robben, Claude Makelele and Michael Essien may struggle to feature given the lack of training they have been able to undertake in recent days. Mikel John Obi, whose uninspired displays against Rangers and Brondby prompted a dressing-down from Mourinho, will have extra motivation to excel, while John Terry and Frank Lampard have expressed a desire to play despite suffering from broken toes. The latter underwent a second scan yesterday on the fracture. "But he'll be fine for Sunday," added Clarke. "He's not missed a training session or a match, despite having a small problem with his toe. It's just a bit uncomfortable.

"This game won't have a bearing on the season, but the fact that we're playing one of our biggest rivals gives the match an extra meaning. The club's in great shape and the squad's stronger than it was last. We've had some great training sessions, some difficult matches, and we've learned a lot about the players in the squad. We've set ourselves up nicely. United won the title last year and it's up to them to defend it, but we're going to enjoy the chase."

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1